920 reviews analysed
1. TSI Supercool V32 Automotive Accessories, 32. Fluid_Ounces
2. Robinair (13119) Premium High Vacuum Pump Oil, Pack of 1
- Engineered to maintain maximum viscosity at high running temperatures and to improve cold weather starts
- Laboratory tests prove that Robinair oil is more thermally stable in comparison to other leading brands which means it resists breaking down due to heat for a longer period of time
- Lower moisture content than other oils
3. Robinair 13203 Premium High Vacuum Pump Oil – 1 Quart (Pack of 12), 384. Fluid_Ounces, 12 Pack
- Genuine Robinair Premium High Vacuum Pump Oil is engineered to maintain viscosity at higher running temperatures
- Carefully bottled and quality tested to ensure minimal moisture content
- Excellent cold temperature properties for easier starting
- Maximizes vacuum pump life when used in Robinair and other high vacuum pumps
- 12 pack of 1 quart bottles
4. FJC 2200 Vacuum Pump Oil – 1 Quart
5. Robinair 13204 Premium High Vacuum Pump Oil – 1 Gallon
6. OEMTOOLS 6.0 Liter 24937 Pneumatic/Manual Fluid Extractor 1.5 Gallon (6L)
- Features a Ventura and Pumping Handle, Offering Both Pneumatic and Manual Fluid Extraction Methods
- 1. 5 Gallon (6 Quarts) Single Piece Reservoir Features a Leak Proof Bottom
- Includes a 5 Ft. Main Suction Flexible Hose and (2) Dipstick Adapters
- Can Be Used with Low Viscosity Fluid, Including Water and Coolant
- Overflow Shutoff Valve Prevents Fluid from Overflowing. Oversized Pumping Handle for Easy Use. Working PSI: 85 Max PSI: 120 Air Consumption: 6. 5 CFM
7. Mityvac 7201 Fluid Evacuator Plus
- Features a large 8.8 liter (2.3 gallon) capacity bi-functional manual unit to extract and dispense a wide-range of fluid types
- Clean and simple way to evacuate and dispense fluids
- Reservoir is constructed of durable polyethylene and will not rust or corrode
- Automatic flow control valve prevents the unit from overfilling during use and automatically shuts off at 8 liters
- Features 0.23″ OD x 5′ long (5.7 mm OD x 1.5 m long) dipstick tube, 0.26″ OD x 5′ long (6.6 mm OD x 1.5 m long) dipstick tube, 0.41″ OD x 5′ long (10 mm OD x 1.5 m long) main evacuation tube
8. EWK Pneumatic/Manual 6.5 Liter Oil Changer Vacuum Fluid Extractor Pump Tank Remover + Brake Bleeding Hose
- PREMIUM VERSION – Upgraded accessories, upgraded convenience. The original EWK oil extractor pump with storage unit collecting hoses when not in use and sealing cap keeping the full tank safe for transporting.
- 2 WAY USAGE – Pneumatic and manual mode to fit any condition. The pneumatic mode provides fast extraction speed of 1.6L /min and manual mode requires no other equipment to work with.
- MULTIFUNCTIONAL – Brake bleeding hose makes your oil extractor multifunctional. Comes with an extra bleeding hose, the fluid extractor pump can also be used as a brake bleeder.
- NO OIL LEFT – Tubes with different diameter go into the bottom of oil pan. The fluid evacuator comes with 2 extension hoses of different diameter, reaching the very bottom of the reservoir and suck up every drop of oil.
- WORK FREELY – Not limited to places, change oil anytime, anywhere. Perfect for working on a car in the garage, also suitable for using outdoors on boats, marines or lawn mowers.
9. FIRSTINFO 15 Liter Pneumatic/Manual Fluid Extractor/Vacuum Oil Pump Includes 6.6 ft Long Silicon Brake Fluid Hose with Check Valve Set w/Extra 3.5×4.5 mm Hose
- ????*Larger 15L Capacity*- 15 Liter of capacity (holds up to 3.9 gal of fluid ) which is perfect for cars with large engines without stopping the oil changing during the extraction. FIRSTINFO’s oil extractors are made of polypropylene which can stand up 35°F~200°F’s fluids.
- ????*Work Freely & Widely* — Extract the engine oil, Brake fluid, ATF fluid and other non-corrosive and non-thick fluid of motorcycles and vehicles. No limits to any places
- perfect for working on vehicles in the garage or outdoors and also for aquarium. No need to lift up or crawl under the car to change oil.
- ????*Multi-Function w/ Upgraded Brake Bleeding Hose*– One extra upgraded brake oil silicon hose 4x8mm X 2 Meter (78.7 inch) Long with check valve to avoid oil back flowing when bleeding. The length is much longer than normal ones for the longer distance.
- ????*Two-Way Mode for Oil Change*– Fast extraction speed of 1.6L /min. The pneumatic way for higher speed of oil change
- just need to connect with air compressor. Manual operation requires no other equipment
- easy to do the oil / fluid changing for DIY anywhere. No need to to lift up or crawl under the car to change oil.
- ????*Different sizes of Nylon tubes/ Extra 3.5×4.5mm Thinnest One*– With 4 diameters of tubes which can go into the bottom of oil pan. Nylon oil hoses B: 7.8×9.8mm X 1M C:5.3×6.7mm X 1M D:4x6mm X 1M E:3.5×4.5mm X1M. B hose can be connected to (C,D or E ) hose and it will be 2 Meter length. To reach the very bottom of the reservoir and suck up the fluid.
10. Plews 55001 Lubrimatic Fluid Quart Pump, Fits Standard Quart Bottles
- Ideal accessory for adding fluids to small engines, automotive transmissions and axles, farm equipment, and industrial equipment
- Fits quart sized bottles and containers with traditional sized necks as commonly used for motor oil, ATF, and gear lube – not for use with wide-mouth necks
- Rigid inlet tube won’t curl like flexible tubes ensuring a more complete fluid transfer
- 17 inch long, 3/8 inch diameter flexible outlet hose allows access to even hard to reach fill plugs and tubes
- Transfers fluids at 4cc per stroke
Lubrimatic’s 55001 Fluid Transfer Pump is the simple and effective solution for adding fluids to small engines, automotive transmissions and axles, farm equipment, and industrial equipment. Securely threads onto quart sized bottles and containers with traditional sized necks as commonly used for motor oil, ATF, and gear lube. This pump is not compatible with bottles that have oversize or wide-mouth necks. Rigid inlet tube won’t curl like flexible tubes ensuring a more complete fluid transfer. The 17 inch long flexible outlet hose allows access to even hard to reach fill plugs and tubes. Transfers fluids at 4cc per stroke. For more than 40 years, Plews-Lubrimatic has been developing and distributing superior lubrication equipment. Part of the Plews & Edelmann family of products, Plews-Lubrimatic serves the industrial, hardware, marine, automotive and agricultural markets, as well as many industries requiring professional grade lubricants and penetrants.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Vacuum Oil Quart for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!