Nowadays, there are so many products of usb 3.0 pci express card laptop in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for usb 3.0 pci express card laptop in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings usb 3.0 pci express card laptop which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
749 reviews analysed
1. Inateck PCI-e to USB 3.0 (4 Ports) PCI Express Card and 15-Pin Power Connector, Red (KT4001)
- SuperSpeed USB 3.0 supports transfer rates of up to 5Gbps – The actual transmission speed is limited by the setting of the device connected
- 4 USB 3.0 downstream ports for standard desktop PCs
- Supports USB Hot Plug, Plug & Play
- Support LPM, Low Energy Consumption
- 15 pin SATA Power Connector to power USB devices from your PC power supply
- Backwards compatible with USB 2.0 and 1.1 devices
- Operating System Compatibility: Windows XP/Vista/7/8
- With quick and easy installation. All USB 3.0 PCI-E Cards require an external connection to the power supply of the PC in order to supply voltage to the USB buss
2. IO Crest Mini PCI-Express USB 3.0 Super-Speed Host Controller Card Renesas D720201 Chipset Windows OS XP 7 8 10 Server 2008 2012 R2 2016 SD-MPE20215
This Mini PCI-Express USB 3.0 Host Controller Card complies with the Universal Serial Bus 3.0 Specification revision 1.0 and PCI Express Generation 2 specification. The super speed USB 3.0 standard, operating at 5 Gbps full-duplex mode, is 10 times faster than USB 2.0. The product is also backwards compliant with USB 3.0 devices. This product is an ideal choice for any Mini PCIe expansible embedded or micro system needing larger volume and higher speed data transfer connectivity with USB devices, Such as external HDDs, SSD, Optical drive, High definition video camera.
3. Mustpoint Laptop 54mm Express Card ExpressCard to 3 Port USB 3.0 Adapter Superspeed 5Gbps
Support the following data transfer rate:
USB 2.0 mode up to 480 Mbps
USB 3.0 mode up to 5 Gbps
Faster than High-Speed USB 2.0
Support system : Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista/Win 7 of 32 / 64 bit server
1 x 54mm Express Card ExpressCard to 3 Port USB 3.0 Adapter for Laptop (NO Retail Box. Packed Safely in Bubble Bag)
1 x Driver CD
4. Gigabyte (Alpine Ridge Thunderbolt 3 PCIe Card Components Other GC-Alpine Ridge
Intel Thunderbolt 3 certified add-in card Dual Thunderbolt 3 ports (USB Type-C) 40 Gb/s bi-directional bandwidth DisplayPort 1.2 capable with 4K video throughout Daisy-Chain up to 12 devices (6 devices per port)
5. Inateck 4 Ports PCI-E to USB 3.0 Express Card Compatible Mac Pro (Early 2008 to 2012 Late Version) KT4004
- Expansion of 4 ports USB 3. 0 connections
- No additional power supply for normal recognition and operation needed anymore, fast and easy installation, keeps your Mac Pro case tidy
- Compatible with Windows XP/ Vista/ 7/ 8/ 10. Windows 10 and Mac 10.8.2 and more latest systems are built with a driver inherently. Windows systems earlier than Windows 10 and Mac OS earlier than Mac 10.8.2 require installing a driver in CD
- With easy installation, simple solution for your Mac Pro. Enjoy copying videos, music, photos, data files between USB devices and the computer at blazing fast speeds
- SuperSpeed USB 3. 0 supports transfer rates of up to 5Gbps – The actual transmission speed is limited by the setting of the device connected
- Package: 1x USB3. 0 PCI-E Expansion Card
- 1x CD Driver
- 1x User’s Manual
6. TP-Link Archer T6E AC1300 PCIe Wireless WiFi network Adapter Card for PC , with Heatsink Technology
- Lightning Fast Speed:Upgrade your WiFi card to 1300Mbps Wi-Fi speeds. Frequency 2.4 GHz or 5 GHz
- More Stable Performance: Heat Sink technology distributes heat away from core components to improve reliability and performance
- Built for high-performance computing, such as online gaming and 4K Ultra HD video streaming
- Ultimate Range: Increased wireless range with 2x external antennas to ensure a greater range of WiFi connection and stability. Detachable antennas. Modulation Technology: DBPSK, DQPSK, CCK, OFDM, 16-QAM, 64-QAM, 256-QAM
- Compatibility: Supports Windows 10 **Please upgrade to 17025 Insider Preview Build** / 8.1 / 8 / 7 / XP
- Industry Leading Support: 2-year warranty and free 24/7 technical support
- J.D. Power Ranked TP-Link “Highest in Customer Satisfaction for Wireless Routers in 2017”
7. StarTech.com Thunderbolt 3 PCIe Expansion Chassis w/DisplayPort – PCIe x16 – External PCIe Slot for Thunderbolt 3 Devices (TB31PCIEX16)
- EXPAND YOUR CONNECTIVITY: Add an external PCIe (PCI Express 3.0) x16 slot and a DisplayPort connection to your Thunderbolt 3 equipped MacBook or laptop with this Thunderbolt 3 PCIe expansion chassis.
- HIGH SPEEDS: Experience increased productivity with Thunderbolt 3 and up to 40Gbps bandwidth which is twice the speed of Thunderbolt 2 (20Gbps) and eight times faster than USB 3.0 (5Gbps).
- BROAD COMPATIBILITY: For ultimate convenience, this Thunderbolt 3 external PCIe enclosure works with both your Mac and Windows computers so you’re not limited to what systems you can use with the expansion box.
- DISPLAYPORT CONNECTION: This Thunderbolt 3 PCIe expansion slot supports one 4K DisplayPort monitor, and a second extended monitor display through the Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) port.
- RELIABLE SUPPORT: Backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty, this Thunderbolt 3 PCIe expansion chassis has free lifetime technical support.
This Thunderbolt 3 PCIe expansion chassis lets you add an external PCIe x16 slot to your laptop or desktop computer, through an external Thunderbolt 3 connection. Expand the Capabilities of Your Thunderbolt 3 Computer This Thunderbolt 3 PCIe enclosure makes it easy to expand your system with the capabilities you need to work at peak productivity. You can add many types of PCIe cards or video capture cards. And, with the speed and bandwidth support of Thunderbolt 3 and PCIe 3.0, you can enjoy many of the same port additions you would from the PCIe expansion slots of a desktop system. Extend Your Workstation This external PCIe expansion box features a dedicated DisplayPort output that lets you add an additional display to your laptop or desktop computer. The PCIe enclosure features a second Thunderbolt 3 port, that you can use to connect a secondary display. With multiple extended displays, you can work more efficiently by multitasking faster, and avoid the hassle of continually repositioning several open programs. Increase Productivity At up to 40Gbps this Thunderbolt 3 expansion chassis gives you the throughput to add displays to your laptop, access files quickly, and work without disruptions. It’s easy to access and edit large uncompressed files such as videos and images on the fly, making it ideal for dynamic on-site production. This external Thunderbolt 3 PCIe expansion chassis is backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
8. QNINE 7 Ports USB Set, PCIe to USB Card (1 USB-C Port and 4 USB Ports) with Front Panel Bay, Support Fast-Charging, No Driver for Windows 10
- [A Set] You will get a USB card set and maybe a more smart life
- [More Convenient] Using The Front Panel Bay makes it easier to use the USB port
- [Fast-Charging] One USB A Port and USB C port have fast-charging function
- [High-Speed Data] Support UASP protocol, transfer rates up to 5Gbps
- [Great compatibility] No driver required for Win 10. Support Windows XP/Vista/7/8, Linux
Don’t support Mac OS. And it is necessary to plug the power supply cable into the card before using
QNINE PCIe USB 3.0 card offers a simple solution for connecting and using USB 3.0 devices on your standard desktop PC.
Super Speed – Supports data rate up to 5Gb/s. The transmission speed of USB 3.0 is 10 times faster than USB 2.0.
Fast charge function – Thanks to the GL3520 master chip, there is a USB A port and a USB C port with fast charging function.
USB 3.0 Front Panel Expansion Bay – Expands a USB 3.0 20 PIN slot that can be used to expand the USB 3.0 interface on the front of the chassis.
1.If your computer has only one 4 pin Molex power connector in your motherboard, please replace your orginal power cable on the motherboard with the “4 pin to 2x 15 pin SATA cable” we provided, and then plug one of the SATA cable into the USB card. (In order to avoid faulty currents, please make sure the power cable strand plug is matched each other when connecting to the power connector)
2.If there is not free 15 pin SATA connector available in your motherboard, please replace your orginal power connector on the motherboard with the “15 pin to 2x 15 pin SATA cable” we provided and then plug one of the SATA cable into the USB card.
1*USB 3.0 PCIe Card
1*USB 3.0 Front Panel Expansion Bay
1*4 Pin Molex to 2X15 Pin SATA Y-Cable
1*15 Pin to 2X15 Pin SATA Y-Cable
9. TP-Link WiFi 6 AX3000 PCIe WiFi Card | Up to 2400Mbps | Bluetooth 5.0 | 802.11AX Dual Band Wireless Adapter with MU-MIMO,OFDMA,Ultra-Low Latency | Supports Windows 10 (64bit) only (Archer TX3000E)
- Wi-Fi 6 TECHNOLOGY POWERED BY INTEL The latest Wi-Fi 6 standard gives you incredible speed ultra-low latency and uninterrupted connectivity with OFDMA and MU-MIMO technology Utilizing next-generation Wi-Fi 6 technology Archer TX3000E is designed to excel in even the busiest of networks for next-level entertainment
- NEXT-GEN SPEEDS UP TO 2.4Gbps Reach incredible speeds up to 2.4 Gbps (2402 Mbps on 5 GHz or 574 Mbps on 2 4 GHz) – Supports Windows 10 (64bit) – Driver installation required via Website or included CD
- MINIMIZED LAG FOR YOUR PC Revolutionary OFDMA reduces lag so you can enjoy ultra-responsive real-time gaming or an immersive VR experience
- Broader Coverage Two multi-directional and high-performance antennas with a magnetized base extends your existing Wi-Fi reception capabilities. Place the magnetized antenna base anywhere on your desktop to find the optimal location for signal reception. Easily install with low profile bracket.
- BLUETOOTH 5 0 FOR GREATER SPEEDS AND COVERAGE Archer TX3000E is equipped with the latest Bluetooth 5 0 Technology achieving 2x faster speeds and 4x broader coverage than Bluetooth 4 2 Connect as many devices as you want including game controllers headphones and keyboards for the ultimate setup
- If you do not have a CD Rom or having difficulty with the CD please visit our homepage and search Archer TX3000E Driver is available for download on the support page for Archer TX3000E
1 Maximum wireless signal rates are the physical rates derived from IEEE Standard 802 11 specifications Actual wireless data throughput and wireless coverage and number of connected devices are not and will vary as a result of network conditions AP limitations and environmental factors including building materials obstacles volume and density of traffic and AP location 2 Use of Wi-Fi 6 (802 11ax) and features including OFDMA MU-MIMO and 1024-QAM require APs to also support the corresponding features 3 HT160 requires AP device that supports 160 MHz bandwidth on Wi-Fi 4 802 11ax 2×2 160 MHz enables 2402 Mbps maximum theoretical data rates 3× faster than standard 802 11ac 2×2 80 MHz (867 Mbps) and nearly 6x faster than baseline 1x1ac (433 Mbps) Wi-Fi as documented in IEEE 802 11 wireless standard specifications and require the use of similarly configured 802 11ax wireless network routers 5 Use of WPA3TM requires APs and System to also support the corresponding feature 6 Functionality of Archer TX3000E may be restricted on some computing systems and platforms Please try to update the device’s driver for feature compatibility. Several new features are introduced in the Bluetooth Core Specification 5. 0 Release, including 2× faster speed and 4× broader coverage compared with Bluetooth 4. 2.
10. StarTech.com 1 Port Flush Mount ExpressCard SuperSpeed USB 3.0 Card Adapter with UASP Support – ExpressCard USB 3.0 Adapter (ECUSB3S11), Green
The ECUSB3S11 Flush Mount 1-Port USB 3.0 ExpressCard lets you add a single USB 3.0 port connection to your laptop through an ExpressCard slot. The USB 3.0 adapter uses a unique form factor design that allows it to sit fully in a standard 34mm ExpressCard slot without sticking out. The port sits virtually flush with the sides of the laptop, enabling you to leave the card installed even while on the move, without fear of damage to the card or slot. Enhanced with UASP support (USB Attached SCSI Protocol), this USB 3.0 controller performs up to 70% faster than conventional USB 3.0 when paired with a UASP supported enclosure (Note: UASP requires a compatible operating system). Using a more efficient protocol than the traditional USB BOT (Bulk-Only Transport), UASP technology optimizes transfers by allowing multiple commands to be processed simultaneously, significantly increasing transfer speeds for less wait time on data transfers. See our UASP test results below for further details. The USB 3.0 ExpressCard adapter supports data transfer rates up to 5Gbps, and is still backward compatible with USB 2.0 at up to 480Mbps, or USB 1.1/1.0 at up to 12/1.5 Mbps respectively. Backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support. Improved Performance with UASP UASP is supported in Windows 8, Server 2012 and Linux kernel 2.6.3 or later. In testing UASP performed with up to a 70% faster read / 40% faster write speed over traditional USB 3.0 at peak performance. At the same peak in testing, UASP also showed up to an 80% reduction in required processor resources. Test results were obtained using an Intel Ivy Bridge system, StarTech.com add-on USB 3.0 cards, a UASP-enabled StarTech.com enclosure, and a SATA III solid state drive.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Usb 30 Pci Express Card Laptop for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!