We spent many hours on research to finding tower with liquid cooling system, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best tower with liquid cooling system, you should not miss this article. tower with liquid cooling system coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 9 tower with liquid cooling system by our suggestions
552 reviews analysed
1. Thermaltake Tower 900 Black Edition Tempered Glass Fully Modular E-ATX Vertical Super Tower Computer Chassis CA-1H1-00F1WN-00
- Supports Mini ITX, Micro VAX, ATX, E-ATX Motherboard
- Designed for high-end gaming system compatibility
- I/O Port – USB 3.0 x 4, HD Audio x 1
- 5mm Thick Tempered Glass Window with Stunning Viewing. PSU : Standard PS2 PSU (optional)
- Eliminates the issue with “GPU SAG”. Vertical mounting of multi-GPU configurations on an E-ATX platform.
- Dismantlable Modular Design: freely build the system from the ground up with given modular panels, racks, brackets, and pre-design mounting arrays
- Supporting dual-loop liquid cooling systems
- Tt LCS Certified: Liquid Cooling Supported. Compatible with extreme liquid cooling configurations
- 3 Year Warranty
Thermaltake the tower 900 CA-1H1-00F1WN-00 no power supply ATX full tower (Black), 6X 3.5″ or 2.5″ (HDD cage), 2X 2.5″ (HDD tray).
It’s a great way for highlight components from all three sides……In our quest for unique cases we have come across some oddities, but the Tower900 seems to be both odd and actually pretty functional at the same time.” – Hardware Canucks
“The quality and craftsmanship of the Tower900 is excellent. The chassis is extremely well designed and expertly crafted. All the panels line up well, the paint is spot on and the fit and finish is very good. The color matching between the metal and plastic top panel is very good as well and the thick 5mm tempered glass panels have a very high quality look and feel to them.” -HardOCP
Designed in collaboration with Watermod France, The Tower 900 by Thermaltake represents Thermaltake’s passion for innovation, the spirit of Watemod France, and our vision to expand chassis design for enthusiasts to build into a new era of ESPORTS modding culture. The Tower 900 is the premium choice from TT Thermaltake supporting a vertical mounting design, high quality 5mm thick tempered glass panels, and unrivaled expansion capabilities for massive custom liquid cooling systems.
Model: The Tower 900
Case Type: Full Tower
Dimension (H x W x D): 752 x 423 x 483 mm (29.6 x 16.7 x 19 inch)
Net Weight: 24.5 kg / 54 lb
Side Panel: Tempered Glass x 3 (5mm thickness)
Color Exterior & Interior : Black
Top (exhaust) : 140 x 140 x 25 mm Turbo fan (1000rpm, 16dBA) x 2
Drive Bays: -Accessible: 1 x 5.25’’ -Hidden: 6 x 3.5’’ or 2.5’’ (With HDD Cage) 2 x 2.5’’ (With HDD tray)
Motherboards: 6.7” x 6.7” (Mini ITX), 9.6” x 9.6” (Micro ATX),
12” x 9.6” (ATX) , 12” x 13” (E-ATX)
I/O Port: USB 3.0 x 4, HD Audio x 1
PSU: Standard PS2 PSU (optional)
Left Side: 4 x 120mm , 4 x 140mm
Right Side: 4 x 120mm , 4 x 140mm
Top: 2 x 120mm , 2 x 140mm
Rear: 2 x 120mm , 2 x 140mm
HDD Cage: 1 x 120mm , 1 x 140mm
Left / Right Side: 1 x 480mm , 1 x 560mm
CPU cooler height limitation: 260mm
VGA length limitation: 400mm
PSU length limitation: 220mm
2. Cooler Master MasterLiquid LC240E RGB Close-Loop AIO CPU Liquid Cooler, 240mm Radiator, Dual Chamber RGB Pump, Dual MF120R RGB Fans w/ RGB Lighting Sync for AMD Ryzen/Intel 1151/2066
- Liquid Cooling System:The Cooler Master LC240E delivers efficient cooing with our dual pump 120 millimeter fans
- It keeps your system running effectively, even in the high load times
- Air flow: 66.7 CFM
- Noise level:31.5 decibels
- Dual Chamber: Our low profile dual chamber pump delivers sizable performance leaps over last gen technology
- 120 millimeter fans: Silent cooling at an efficient rate
- Sleeved tubing reinforced FEP tubbing TO keeps the tube kink free and the liquid flowing to your CPU
- Rgb Controller: allows you customize colors and light effects
- CPU Socket Support: Intel: LGA2066, LGA2011 v3, LGA2011, LGA1151, LGA1150, LGA1156, LGA1155, LGA1366, AMD: AM4, AM3+, AM3, AM2+, AM2, FM2+, FM2, FM1
The LC240E RGB incorporates Cooler Master’s Dual Chamber Pump, 120mm Fan, and RGB Controller to control the lighting effects. With its matt black styling, braided cabling and RGB lighting effects, the LC240E RGB is a Cooler Master original design and enables a colorful and great performing entry into liquid cooling. Reliability, performance and quiet operation are ensured by its unique Dual Chamber Pump and twin 120mm fan design. Whether you’re building new or just upgrading, it’s easy to install on the latest Intel or AMD systems and 240mm radiator fits many performance PC chassis.
3. NZXT H510 – Compact Atx Mid-Tower PC Gaming Case – Front I/O USB Type-C Port – Tempered Glass Side Panel – Cable Management System – Water-Cooling Ready – Steel Construction – Black/Red
- New features: Front I/o USB typec port and tempered glass side panel with single screw installation
- Enhanced cable management: Our patented cable routing kit with preinstalled channels and straps makes wiring easy and intuitive
- Streamlined cooling: Two aer f120 millimeter fans included for optimal internal airflow and the front panel and psu intakes include removable filters, removeable bracket designed for radiators up to 240 millimeter simplifies the installation of either closedloop or customloop water cooling
- Motherboard support: Miniitx, MicroATX, and ATX
We’ve made our iconic H Series PC cases even better. Our new lineup still features the elements builders loved in the original H Series, including our patented cable management system, removable fan/radiator mounting brackets, and easy-to-use drive trays, alongside new updates like a front-panel USB-C connector supporting high-speed USB 3. 1 Gen 2 devices, a tempered glass side panel that installs with a single thumbscrew, and an upgraded Smart Device V2 on the H510i.
4. Thermaltake Pacific DIY Liquid Cooling System CL420 64mm Thick Copper Radiator CL-W193-CU00BL-A
- More Rows for More Cooling: Built to perform, this 64mm thick radiator offers a triple-row flat tube design and brass tank for best thermal capacity
- High-Density Copper Fin Design: Designed to accommodate high air volume (Fin per Inch: 14)
- Stainless Steel Frame: Engineered with stainless steel side panels that increase the durability and strength of the radiator while reducing the weight
- Optimized Heat Transfer: Optimized for efficiently pulling heat away from cycling coolant thus achieving maximum heat dissipation at both low and high airflow operation
- High-Quality Manufacturing Process: Baked through a controlled atmosphere soldering line. Materials melt into each other to accomplish optimal thermal transfer from the tubes to the actual fins
Available in 480mm, 420mm and 360mm sizes, Thermaltake Pacific CL radiators are a high-performance copper radiator series with high-density copper fin design and brass tank. Built for 120mm/140mm high-static pressure fans, these radiators are manufactured from premium-quality materials to provide exceptional performance and unrivalled reliability. Constructed with stainless steel side panels guarantees the durability as well as reducing the weight of the radiator. Integrated G1/4″ threads make it easy to install, while rigid connections ensure leak-resistant measures are in place. With an ideal mounting, fitting and flow set-up, the Pacific CL Series meets your cooling needs in every way. 2 year warranty.
5. Thermaltake Core W200 Dual System Capable Extreme Water Cooling XL-ATX Fully Modular/Dismantle Stackable Tt Certified Super Tower Computer Case CA-1F5-00F1WN-00
- DUAL SYSTEM CAPABLE: Designed to accommodate (2) completely separate systems/motherboards/power supplies/VGA cards/ main component in a Back-to-Back configuration
- FULLY MODULAR/ DISMANTLE DESIGN: Provides multiple configurations and flexibility for PC Enthusiasts with a fully breakdown construction design
- DUAL MOTHERBOARD & I/O PANELS SUPPORT: Covering a wide range from Mini ITX to XL-ATX motherboards/ (2) 4x USB 3.0 with HD Audio ports for convenient front panel access for each system
- LARGE ARYLIC WINDOW: Equipped with a Large, 3/16″ thick acrylic window improving overall structure support and crystal clear viewing
- EXTREME WATER COOLING SYSTEM: Support up to 2x 600mm radiator applications with various cooling configurations for full custom liquid cooling builds
- EXTREME STORAGE: Expand your cooling options even further with Hidden SSD/HDD back panel locations and perforated back side panel allows additional airflow.
- INTERCHANGEABLE LED LIGHTING: Designated LED strip mounting on Front panel offers interchangeable LED strips to match any color theme
- WARRANTY: 3 Years
Redefine your cooling expectations with the Thermaltake Core W200 XL-ATX Super Tower Chassis. Double down with Dual-System Capabilities allowing users to install (2) completely separate systems in a Back-to-Back configuration. Designed for a Premium level of expandability; for both Air and Liquid cooling configurations, with a distinctive design from standard chassis. With no screw unturned, the W200 is fully modular and comes fully unassembled allowing users flexibility for replacement of any panel. Gain more with extended motherboard support and extreme cooling options to accommodate users who need ideal clearance and cooling. Expand the limits with the stackable Core P200 Pedestal (Sold Separately) allowing externally-modular upgrades for even more cooling and power capabilities. Dive into a new world of possibilities with the Core W200 from Thermaltake.
6. MSI Premium Mid-Tower PC Gaming Case – Tempered Glass Side Panel – RGB 120mm Fan – Liquid Cooling Support up to 420mm Radiator x 1 – Cable Management System – MPG GUNGNIR 100
- 3x 120mm Fans + 1 x 120mm addressable RGB fans support MSI Mystic Light for the unlimited customization options
- Bundled with a 1 to 8 ARGB LED HUB to help you have more attractive ways to decorate your gaming rig by the LED strips
- Supports 3D-printable parts Personalize your own name plates or logos to show off your own style with RGB effects
- 4mm tinted tempered glass side panel making it ideal for showcasing your build with (RGB) lighting
- MSI Mystic light offers multiple colors and effects for you to set up your rig with your own style
The MPG GUNGNIR 100 from MSI unifies an efficient airflow design with four fans included, a glass side panel, and RGB lighting support in a mid-tower ATX case. Spacious internal mounting points and cable management maximize cooling and showcase key PC components.
7. Thermaltake Versa N24 Black ATX Mid Tower Gaming Computer Case Chassis with Power Supply Cover, 120mm Rear Fan preinstalled. CA-1G1-00M1WN-00
- Top Mount I/O Ports: 1x USB 3.0, 2x USB 2.0, 1x Headphone, 1x Mic Front Ports
- Power Supply Cover: Streamline your cable management with the included Power supply cover to hide cable clutter
- Storage Options: 2x External 5.25 inches Drive Bays, 2 x 2.5 inches / 3.5 inches Internal Drive Bays (with HDD Tray) with back panel accessible hidden drive access
- Air/Liquid Cooling Configurations Options: 1 x 240mm radiator(Top/Front). 1 x 120mm radiator (Rear), 2 x 120mm or 2 x 140mm Fans locations (Top) with 2 x 120mm Fan locations (Front)
- Complete solution: Support up to 240mm radiator liquid cooling for ideal CPU cooling application, up to 415mm long graphic card (without front fan(s))
Thermaltake Versa N24 Black SPCC ATX Gaming Mid Tower with PSU Cover Computer Case CA-1G1-00M1WN-00
Perfect for the first build or the next one, the Versa N24 Mid Tower Chassis shows its horse power with a unique piping system ready for the starting line. Gain more with cooling performance, tool-free installation and options for both air and liquid cooling configurations at an affordable price. With extended GPU fitment up to 415mm lengths, build your next PC hot rod built for gaming. Designed for maximum ventilation from top to bottom the Versa N24 is a great choice, at the right price.
Fan Configurations: (Optional)
1 x 120mm or 2 x 120mm or 1 x 140mm or 2 x 140mm
1 x 120mm or 2 x 120mm
1 x 120mm
Radiator Configurations: (Optional)
1 x 120mm or 1 x 240mm
1 x 120mm or 1 x 240mm or 1 x 140mm or 1x 280mm
1 x 120mm
Please visit our website or search "Thermaltake Support" for any assistance.
8. GeeekPi Raspberry Pi Cooling Fan, Raspberry Pi ICE Tower Cooler, RGB Cooling Fan with Raspberry Pi Heatsink for Raspberry Pi 4 Model B & Raspberry Pi 3B+ & Raspberry Pi 3 Model B
- Ice Tower Structure
- Easy to setup
- Raspberry Pi 4 Case with ICE Tower Fan: B07ZCX5KG6
- 5mm copper tube
- Super heat dissipation
- Rated power 0.4W @5V, 0.08A
- DC 5V Power in (Can be powered by the Raspberry Pi)
- Super Cool fan background light (Multicolor)
9. Cooler Master Cosmos C700P Black Edition E-ATX Full-Tower with Curved Tempered Glass Side Panel, Flexible Interior Layout, RGB Lighting Control, Type-C Port and Diverse Liquid Cooling Layout
- COSMOS C700P Black Edition – Advancements upon the original COSMOS C700P include the PSU Shroud, flat radiator brackets, fine mesh panels, cable cover system, and an extra rear panel—all housed in a matte black C700P.
- Highly versatile layout – the unique frame design supports a conventional, Chimney, inverse layout, or a fully customized layout. The motherboard tray is also removable for installation outside of the chassis.
- Extensive cable cover system – The 3 included covers can be placed on either the M. Port or on the mid-plate, with the ability to mount SSD storage or a reservoir.
- Diverse Liquid Cooling support – a flat radiator bracket design offers more versatility for liquid cooling with the ability to be mounted on the top, front, or bottom of the frame. The two included brackets can each support a 420mm radiator.
- Curved tempered glass Side panel – a lightly-tinted Tempered glass Side panel, with two curved edges, offer a wide view of the system Build.
The COSMOS C700P Black Edition extends further than its matte black coating, comprised of internal and external improvements upon the original. The PSU Shroud, flat radiator brackets, fine mesh panels, cable cover system, and an extra rear panel are all included to advance the COSMOS’ modular origins. While the panels and bars exhibit a pitch-black theme, the curved tempered glass possesses a lighter tint in comparison to the original. Builds enjoy a panoramic view through the dual-curved tempered glass, utilizing an arsenal of accessories at hand. Raising the Bar(s) in the COSMOS C700P Black Edition means more out-of-the-box parts to build an out-of-this-world rig.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Tower With Liquid Cooling System for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!