938 reviews analysed
1. Powerblanket Lite PBL500 Propane Tank Heating Blanket, Fits 500-gallon Horizontal Gas Tank, 720 Watts, 100 F
2. Bob’s Industrial Supply BISupply Heating Torch with 5 Meter Hose – Portable Torch Weed Burner Propane Torch Hose
- POWERFUL PROPANE WEED BURNER TORCH: Whether you are removing weeds and ice, or soldering and cutting materials, the BISupply Welding Torch Flame Gun is perfect for all your needs
- This roofing torch generates temperatures up to 3000 degrees F (1649 degrees C) and connects to 20 lb. (9.1 kg) propane tanks (Tank not included)
- VERSATILE: This landscaping construction tool is perfect for homeowners, crafters, and professional contractors thanks to its versatility
- Easily burn weeds, melt snow, and remove paint using this propane torch
- This tool can also be used to thaw pipes, heat roofing materials, and preheat metals for welding and soldering
- The lengthy torch and hose allow you to work safely and easily in hard to reach areas
- EASY TO USE: Connect the blow torch and hose and attach the other end of the hose to a gas tank
- After ensuring all connections are sealed, slowly loosen the gas tank valve and check for leaks
- Slightly loosen the blow torch flow valve and ignite directly at the nozzle, adjust the blow torch flow valve to reach the desired temperature
- After use, close the gas tank valve
- Fire will extinguish naturally to remove gases from torch and hose
- Hang in a dry place for storage
- BUILT TO LAST: Constructed of stainless steel, these weed burners are resistant to rust and corrosion
- The torch features a steel jet nozzle and a durable adjusting valve to control the flame size and temperature
- This kit also includes a natural rubber 5-meter hose that has a 300 PSI rating and is explosion proof
- Designed for use with 20 lb. propane tanks
- CONTENTS: This propane torch weed burner kit includes (1) 33.5-inch (85.1 cm) Heat Gun with turbo blast trigger handle, flow valve knob, and jet nozzle torch tip, and (1) 15-foot (5 meters) gas torch hose
- The natural rubber hose weighs 1.8 lbs. (.8 kg) and is classified as “Class 2 – 6.5mm – Propane/Butane”
Easily burn weeds, thaw ice, and remove paint with the BISupply Blow Torch Heating Gun and 5 Meter Hose. Constructed of stainless steel, the torch is resistant to rust and features a turbo blast trigger handle, adjustable flow knob, and jet nozzle torch tip. This kit also includes a 15-foot (5 meters) hose that is classified for use with propane and butane. This easy to use roofing torch generates temperatures up to 3000 degrees F (1649 degrees C) and is compatible with a 20 lb. (9.1 kg) propane tank. (Propane tank not included.) WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
3. Powerblanket Lite PBL1K Propane Tank Heating Blanket, Fits 1000-gallon Horizontal Gas Tank, 1440 Watts, 100 F
4. Powerblanket PBL100 Gas Cylinder Heating Blanket (Propane), 100 lb, Charcoal Gray
PBL100: The PBL100 is an insulated band-style cylinder heater specifically designed to fit a 100 pound gas cylinder. The heater is built for use with 120 volts AC, drawing 2.33 amps thus producing 280 watts. It has a preset thermostat set for 90 ºF / 32 ºC (± 10 ºF / 5 ºC). The PBL100 band style cylinder heaters allow you to draw propane at increased rates in cold weather conditions versus an unheated cylinder. You can run one band or add a second one further up the cylinder to improve the performance of the gas delivery system even more. This innovative heat-spreading technology insulates, protects and maintains heat to help you keep your pressure up and reduce the frequency of cylinder refills Powerblanket Lite line is designed for heating jobs on a smaller scale. These models feature a lower power density than Powerblanket Industrial or Powerblanket Xtreme products. Rest assured that these heaters are the real deal! They are more efficient and safer than other heating elements on the market and certified to ETL, UL, CSA & CE safety standards. Keep your drums, barrels, buckets, pails & gas cylinder propane tanks warm in bitter climates so that you don’t lose any production time, saving you both time and money. On those occasions when you don’t need all the extra strength and durability, however, there’s no use paying for more than you need, right? That’s why we created our Lite line. For those jobs that don’t necessitate the most robust and sturdy application possible, the Powerblanket Lite line is the best answer.
5. ProCom Tank-Top Propane Heater – Double Burner, 30,000 BTU, Model# PCTT30
- TECHNOLOGY – 30,000 Maximum BTU Patented Dual Burner technology which operates on threaded, refillable Propane Cylinder that provides powerful Outdoor heat.
- DEPENDABLE – It has 6 Heat Temperature Settings and Automatic Safety Control Valve that shuts off gas flow if flame goes out.
- STYLISH – Dual Burner Tank Top Heater is the accessible, convenient heater that is perfect for all your family’s outdoor activities.
- SAFE – Match-light ignition, No Electricity Required and Durable front & rear wire guard for safer operation.
- 1 Year Limited Warranty.
The Procom Heating Dual Infra-Red Tank Top Propane Heater (Dual Burner) operates in 6 heat settings with a maximum of 30, 000 BTU. These low cost outdoor heaters are the perfect solution when you need instant heat! The small, but powerful, heaters can hook up in minutes, and heat up in seconds! Procom Heating Dual Burner Tank Top Heater is the accessible, convenient heater that is perfect for all your family’s outdoor activities.
6. Fire Sense Stainless Steel Pro Series Patio Heater with Wheels | Uses 20 Pound Propane Tank | 46,000 BTU Output | Weighted Base | Portable Outdoor Heat Lamp
- This outdoor patio heater is made using heavy duty stainless steel
- This stainless steel patio heater features wheels for easy portability.
- The portable heater makes use of a standard 20 pound LPG propane tank.
- You can turn on this patio heater in an instant with the push of a button.
- This outdoor heater is perfect for your porch or any other outdoor venue.
Enjoy your patio in all seasons with this Pro Series Stainless Steel Patio Heater with Wheels by Fire Sense.
This outdoor patio heater spreads the heat all around you so that you can easily enjoy being outdoors even during chilly weather. It will effortlessly keep you and your loved ones warm and toasty so that you do not have to stay indoors.
The propane heater features an electronic ignition system that will turn on the heater in an instant so that you do not have to wait around for the air around you to be heated. Also, this way you only use the fuel you need. This gas patio heater uses a 20 pound LP gas cylinder which is not included with your purchase and produces a heat output of 46,000 BTU. This propane tank will last you approximately 10 hours.
The heavy duty convenient wheels allow you to easily navigate and position this propane patio heater in the perfect spot for your outdoor entertainment. This outdoor propane heater for patio also comes with a weighted base and a tip over protection system so you do not have to worry about the heater accidentally falling over. We also provide a generous defective parts replacement warranty so you can buy this heater without any reservation.
This Fire Sense patio heater is the perfect solution for any outdoor gatherings you want to have during the winters.
7. Fire Sense 61322 Hammer Tone Table Top Patio Heater, Bronze
Perfect for outdoor entertaining, our hammer tone bronze finish table top patio heater provides warmth while adding ambiance to any outdoor table top setting. The safety features of this csa approved unit include an auto shut off tilt valve and an oxygen depletion sensor.
8. REMINGTON REM-16-TTC-O 16,000 BTU Portable Tank Top Propane Heater, Silver/Black
- Reliable—great for work sites, ice fishing, camping, and tailgating
- Rugged—chrome emitter guard
- High-output—16, 000 BTU setting for heating up to 300 square feet
- Class exclusive wind-resistant Frame, safety shut-off valve, tip-over switch
- Lightweight and versatile
- Personalized burner housing
- Coated steel reflector
- Standard POL valve connection
- No electricity required
You’ve never seen a more rugged tank top than Remington’s 16, 000 BTU Portable Tank Top Propane Heater. With three heat output settings, this wind-resistant heater heats 300 square feet for 27 hours on a full tank. The sleek stainless-steel finish and safety tip-over switch will keep you warm. Heat things up with Remington.
9. Camco 57236 Cylinder Stabilizing Base for 20 lbs and 30 lbs Propane Tank
Camco’s Cylinder Stabilizing Base for propane tanks helps prevent accidental tipping of your propane cylinder, especially during transport. It is for use with 20 pound or 30 pound propane tanks. The impact resistant base attaches easily to the tank to keep the cylinder in place during storage or travel. Push tank firmly into the Stabilizing Base for a tight secure snug fit.
10. Propane Tank Carrier HR1 Happy Roller Propane Tank Carrier (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Sunstone Happy Roller, Rolling Propane Tank Carrier makes it easy to transport the propane tank to and from the grill. Constructed of durable aluminum and plastic, it rolls easily across the patio, deck or drive and is designed to roll up or down stairs with little effort. It even securely holds the tank in place during transport, stabilizing it in your vehicle for added safety. Telescoping handle lets you tuck it out of the way under a grill’s side shelf, yet extends quickly for easy rolling.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Propane Tanks For Heating for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!