Finding your suitable readers for programable oven controller is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for programable oven controller including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
982 reviews analysed
1. Tabletop Hi-Temp 2200 Degree Electric Burnout Oven Kiln Vent Hole PROGRAMMABLE Controller Furnace Jewelry Making Dental Cast Wax 3D Resin PLA Burnout Made in The U.S.A.
- Maximum working temperature of 2200°F, designed with a programmable controller
- Features a pre-drilled vent hole on the top of kiln and high temperature thermocouple
- Ideal for a wide variety of burnout applications, such as carv-able wax, 3D resin, PLA, dental, and more
- Accommodates 3″ x 5″ flasks or smaller – *flasks in photo sold separately
- Made in the U.S.A.
The all-new TableTop Furnace Hi-Temp Burnout Oven offers portability, function, and RapidHeat technology that will heat the kiln within 8 to 10 minutes. Reaches a maximum temperature of 2200°F. Uses a PID temperature controller with 30 Steps Ramp/Soak. Comes complete with a digital control panel, a durable and new high-temperature thermocouple, 1500 watts of power, a standard 110V plug, and a wide opening door.
It is ideal for a wide variety of burnout applications, such as wax, 3D resin, PLA, dental applications, and more! Its new and improved unique design makes sure that flasks cannot damage the interior heating elements. Due to the nature of raw steel under extreme temperatures, the steel surface will experience tempering and coloration changes over time. Made in the U.S.A. *Please note that the flask in photo is not included; sold separately.
Additional Details & Specifications:
Features a pre-drilled vent hole.
Accommodates 3″ x 5″ flasks and smaller.
Designed with an upgraded, high-temperature thermocouple.
Evenly distributes heat to provide excellent results.
Reaches a maximum temperature of 2200°F.
Please contact us with any questions. Thanks for looking!
2. F/C PID Temperature Controller, AGPtEK Dual Display Digital Programmable Temperature Control TA4-SSR Solid State Relay With 2 Alarms
3. PID Temperature Controller Meter Indicator, Jaybva Digital Programmable Universal Thermostat Fahrenheit and C Display SSR and Alarm Output 25A Solid State Relay Thermocouple Probe Included
4. Inkbird ITC-106VH PID Temperature Thermostat Controllers, Fahrenheit & Centigrade, 100ACV – 240ACV for Sous Vide, Home Brewing, Oven, Incubator
- ????????Support reading with Centigrade or Fahrenheit unit
- ????????Dual display window, be able to display measured temperature and set temperature at the same time
- ????????Simplify operational processes and you don’t need to operate more steps if you want to set the definite value
- ????????High accuracy of displaying and controlling. Manual and Auto turning are available
- ????????1 Year Warranty
Front Panel Dimension: DIN 48mm(W)X48mm(L)
Power Supply Voltage: AC 100-240V 50/60Hz
Operating voltage range： 85～110% Rated voltage
Power Consumption： Approx. 5VA（100～240VAC）
Character: PV: 4 digital 9.9mm height Red LED Letters
SV: 4 digital 8mm height Green LED Letters
Display Accuracy: ±0.2%FS 0.1ºC（＜1000ºC）；1ºC（≥1000ºC）
Period of Sampling： 0.5S
Temperature Compensation： 0-50ºC
Life expectancy of Relay: Mechanical≥10,000,000 operations Electrical≥10,000,000 operations
Weight: Approx. 140g
Environmental Conditions: -10～55ºC（no icy or condensation）, RH 35-85% Humidity
Storage Temperature: -25～65ºC（no icy or condensation）
Data Storage: 10year Cutout size: 45x45mm
Mounting Method: Flush mounting and screw terminals
1x Inkbird ITC-106VH Controller
1x Mounting bracket
5. MYPIN® TA4-SNR+K Thermocouple SNR PID Dual Digital Display Temperature Controller Dual Type-K Thermocouple
6. Inkbird ITC-308 Max.1200W Heater, Cool Device Temperature Controller, Carboy, Homebrew, Fermenter, Greenhouse Terrarium Temp. Control
- [Convenient Design] Plug and play design, easy to use. Support °C/°F display.
- [Dual Relay Output] Be able to connect with refrigeration and heating equipment at the same time.
- [Dual Display Window] Be able to display measured temperature and set temperature at the same time.
- [Buzzer Alarm] High and low temperature alarms are available when the temperature is over or the sensor is with issue.
- [Warranty & Safe] Warranty: 1 year. Maximum output load: 1100W(110V). It is with temperature calibration and compressor delay which can protect your refrigeration.
Temperature Control Range: -50~99°C / -58~210°F
Temperature Resolution: 0.1°C / 0.1°F Temperature Accuracy: ±1°C (-50~70°C) / ±1°F (-50~160°F)
Temperature Control Mode :On/Off Control, Heating and Cooling
Input Power: 100 ~240VAC, 50Hz/60Hz
Temperature Control Output: Max. 10A, 100V~240V AC
Buzzer Alarm: High and Low Temperature Alarm
Sensor Type: NTC sensor (Including)
Sensor Length: 2m / 6.56ft
Input Power Cable Length: 1.5m (5ft)
Output Power Cable Length: 30cm (1ft)
Body Dimension: 140x68x33mm (5.5×2.7×1.3inch)
Socket Dimension: 85x42x24mm (3.3×1.7x1inch)
Ambient Temperature: -30~75°C / -22~167°F
Storage Temperature: -20~60°C / -4~140°F
Humidity: 20~85% (No Condensate)
Warranty: 1 Year
1x ITC-308 Temperature Controller
7. Pymeter Digital Temperature Controller Programmable Outlet Thermostat Heating & Cooling for brewing Fermenter Greenhouse Incubator
- This temperature controller is designed with dual power sockets, just plug & play.✔
- Dual relay, able to control both heating and cooling device at the same time, or control separately.✔
- Dual waterproof sensors, turn device on and off at desired temperature, very easy and flexible to use.✔
- Thermostat is with Celsius / Fahrenheit Read-out.✔
- High and Low Temperature Alarm, Temperature Difference Alarm, very useful to keep your Greenhouse, Aquarium and Pet safe.✔
Pymeter PY-20TT is easy to use, just plug & play, safe & reliable dual output temperature controller. It is used as over temperature protection or automatic temperature control system with various electric appliances such as equipments for home brewing, aquarium heater, pet breeding, incubation, BBQ, seedling heat mat, oven temperature control, terrestrial heat control, fermentation, accelerating germination, electric radiator, electric oven, heat mat, etc.
PY-20TT is designed with dual relay and dual output, can be used to control both heating and cooling device at the same time, it also can be used to easily control single heating or cooling device. It’s equipped with dual temperature sensors, be able to set ON and OFF point for each output.
FOR EXAMPLE: for each socket, can set power ON tempeature at 68°F, and set power OFF temperature at 86°F, or set ON temperature at 95°F, and OFF temperature at 77°F.
- Designed with dual power sockets, just plug & play;
- Dual relay, able to control both heating and cooling device at the same time, or control separately;
- Dual waterproof sensors, turn device on and off at desired temperature, very easy and flexible to use;
- Celsius or Fahrenheit Read-out;
- Dual LED display, read temperature from 2 sensors;
- High and Low Temperature Alarm;
- Temperature Difference Alarm, very useful to keep your greenhouse, aquarium and pet safe;
- Power-on delay to protect output device from excessive on/off toggling;
- Temperature Calibration;
- Settings are retained even when power off.
Temperature Range: -50~99°C / -58~210°F
Temperature Resolution: 0.1 °C / 0.1°F
Temperature Accuracy: ±1°C / ±1°F
Input Power: 85~250VAC, 50/60Hz
Output Power: 85~250VAC, MAX 10A 1200W
8. Breville BOV800XL Smart Oven 1800-Watt Convection Toaster Oven with Element IQ, Silver
- Element IQ delievers the right power at the right time and when adjusted to taste, remembers
- 9 present functions: Toast, Bagel, Bake, Roast, Broil, Pizza, Cookies, Reheat and Warm
- 1800W with 5 Quartz heating elements
- Backlit, easy-read LCD changes from blue to orange when cooking
- 1 Year Limited Product Warranty
- Place the oven on a flat, dry surface. Ensure there is a minimum distance of 4″ (10cm) of space on both sides of the appliance.
- Exterior Dimensions: (W) 18½ x (D) 15¾ x (H) 11 ; Interior Dimensions: (W) 13¼ x (D) 11¼ x (H) 5¼ ; Weight: 22lbs
BOV450XL: Mini Smart Oven
BOV650XL: Compact Smart Oven
BOV800XL: Smart Oven
|Dimensions||16x13x9 inches||16.5×15.5×10.25 inches||18.5×16.25×11.25 inches|
|Capacity||11 inch pizza, 4 toast slices||12 inch pizza, 4 toast slices||13 inch pizza, 6 toast slices|
|Heating Elements||4 (quartz)||4 (quartz)||5 (quartz)|
|Accessories||Baking pan||Baking pan, broil rack||Baking pan, broil rack, pizza pan|
Why the Breville Smart Oven?
Every Breville product begins with a simple moment of brilliance. The Breville Smart Oven began with the simple fact that different foods require different methods of heating: some, like baked goods, need to be cooked evenly; others, like meats, need to be seared on top. Most toaster ovens fail to distribute heat in a consistent way throughout their interiors, let alone change heat distribution to suit the different foods being prepared. This is how the Breville Smart Oven stands apart: whatever the food, it adjusts its heat distribution for perfect results.
An oven that does the thinking for you
The Smart Oven is equipped with Element IQ cooking technology, which adjusts the power of the five individual quartz heating elements to cook food more evenly and quickly. This sophisticated heating system distributes heat throughout the oven when and where it is needed, to guarantee more efficient cooking. Nine different menu options allow users to choose the best setting for the food they are cooking. In addition to dynamically distributing heat to different areas, the Smart Oven can adjust the wattage of its heating elements for even more cooking flexibility. Most ovens have elements with fixed wattage that can only switch between ON and OFF, but Element IQ functions much like a dimmer on a light switch, increasing or decreasing element power with a simple turn of the knob.
For example, broiling requires high heat from above in order to melt and brown, so the Smart Oven activates 1500W of high heat from the top elements of the oven. On the other hand, toast needs to be cooked evenly on both sides without drying out the inside, so the Smart Oven uses high radiated heat from above and below (1800W distributed between four elements) to crisp the outside quickly.
Baking utilizes another feature of the Smart Oven that contributes to even heating: convection heating. Convection cooking uses a fan to circulate hot air so all sides of the food cook at the same rate. This is particularly important for baked goods, such as cookies and cakes, which need to be cooked evenly all the way through.
Each of these nine functions is preset with recommended settings, taking the guesswork out of cooking. However, each can be customized according to recipe, volume of food, or personal taste. Customized settings will remain in the memory of the oven until changed or until the oven is unplugged from the wall outlet, streamlining your cooking process.
Designed with the consumer in mind
The Smart Oven is carefully constructed from the most durable materials. It is attractively housed in reinforced stainless steel, a striking addition to any kitchen. The elements themselves are composed of quartz, rather than the metal elements found in other toaster ovens. Quartz responds more quickly to heat change, which results in more even heating throughout the oven. The roomy interior is coated with a non-stick material that can safely withstand high temperatures, making cleanup easier. A crumb/drip tray that is accessible from the front of the oven (rather than the back, like many other toaster ovens) also makes it easier to clean between cooking sessions. In addition, the oven includes a patented magnetic auto-eject rack: small magnets embedded on the sides of the oven door pull the wire rack halfway from the oven when the door is opened, making food easier to remove and preventing burns.
At 18.5 x16.25 x11.25 inches, the Breville Smart Oven is not too small but not too large. It is larger than most toaster ovens, with space to comfortably fit six slices of toast, a 13-inch pizza, or a whole chicken. However, as a countertop convection oven, it is more space-efficient than a conventional wall oven. A smaller oven means less time to heat up and less time to cook, perfect for preparing a meal in a hurry (or for cooks who like to create in the heat of the moment). This also translates into a cooler kitchen (particularly convenient in the hot summer months) and less energy consumed.
- Easy-clean, stainless steel housing with ribbed plate warming tray
- Non-Stick Interior with 3 rack positions
- 13” pizza, 6-slice toast capacity
- Tempered glass door
- Magnetic auto-eject rack
- 5 quartz elements with Element IQ for smart cooking
- Back-lit easy-read LCD that calculates the correct the time and temperature, illuminating orange during preheating and cooking and blue once the cycle is complete
- Function dial with 9 pre-set cooking functions: bake, broil, roast, cookies, reheat, pizza, bagel, toast, warm
- Temperature and time dial with auto shut-off and sound alert
- Easily removable pull-out crumb tray
9. Breville BOV845BSS Smart Oven Pro 1800 W Convection Toaster Oven with Element IQ, Brushed Stainless Steel
- Features an interior oven light to keep an eye on your cooking
- 10 pre-set cooking functions include: toast 6 slices, bagel, bake, roast, broil, pizza, cookies, reheat, Warm, slow cook
- Capacity: 6-slice toaster, 13″ pizza. Dimensions : 15.75 x 18.50 x 11 inches
- Convection powered: an inbuilt fan that circulates the hot air within the oven. It speeds the cooking process by stripping away the cold air that surrounds your food
- Non-stick cavity coating: the walls on the inside of the oven feature a non-stick coating for easy cleaning
The Breville BOV845BSS Smart Oven Pro with light and slow cook setting is the first oven with Element IQ that controls heating elements to suit whatever you are cooking with 10 preset functions. Slow Cook Function will automatically switch to Keep Warm for up to 2 hours and can be set at ‘HI’ 2-8 hours, or ‘LO’ for 4-10 hours. Key features comprise of a timer with auto shut-off and alert, temperature conversion & frozen food functions, a color changing LCD, and a magnetic auto-eject rack. Accessories included with your oven are a 12″ x 12″ enamel baking pan, a 12″ x 12″ enamel broiling rack, and a 13″ non-stick pizza pan. The 0.8 cubic foot interior allows for a 6-slice toast capacity, and as a guide, can accommodate most 3.5 quart Dutch oven vessels with lid, and 5 quart vessels with foil lid. Voltage – 110-120 volts , Power – 1800 watts.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Programable Oven Controller for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!