We spent many hours on research to finding outdoor cooking griddle cooktop, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best outdoor cooking griddle cooktop, you should not miss this article. outdoor cooking griddle cooktop coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 10 outdoor cooking griddle cooktop by our suggestions
876 reviews analysed
1. Blackstone 1554 Station-4-burner-Propane Fueled-Restaurant Grade-Professional 36 inch Outdoor Flat Top Gas Griddle Station-4-bur, 36" – 4 Burner, Grill
- Easy assembly, and quick ignition button. You may receive a rear grease or a front grease drain.
- Griddle top is easily removable
- Four independently controlled burners with low to high temperature settings provide versatile cooking options
- Four industrial strength, caster wheels (two are lockable)
- Solid stainless Steel burners for long life, and thick Rolled Steel surface for excellent heat retention and distribution
Take outdoor cooking to new levels with this Blackstone. It offers the traditional taste of barbecuing so you can enjoy your favorite foods. Fits 16 Steaks and Fits 72 Hot Dogs.
2. Blackstone Signature Griddle Accessories – 36 Inch Grill Top Accessory for 36 Inch Griddle – Non Stick Coating – Foldable Windscreen – Drip Tray Included
- ACCESSORY ONLY – The Blackstone 36″ Grill Top is custom designed to fit on the Blackstone 36″ Griddle/Grill Base (Grill not included)
- SPACIOUS COOKING SURFACE – Offers 680 square Inch of cooking surface with non stick coating. Includes foldable windscreen for cooking outdoors
- EVEN HEATING – Built-in heat deflectors properly diffuse and distribute heat for even cooking
- EASY INSTALLATION – Just remove the griddle top and set this in its place!
- CONVENIENT – Designed to fit into the Blackstone 36” Grill/Griddle Bag. Drip tray included
To complement your Blackstone Griddle we offer this grill top accessory. Now you can have complete grilling and cooking freedom in your backyard. Just remove the griddle top and set this in its place! Blackstone 36″ Grill Box Accessory is custom designed to fit on the Blackstone 36″ Griddle/Grill Base.
3. Royal Gourmet 8-Burner Liquid Propane Event Gas Grill, BBQ, Picnic, or Camping Outdoor, Black
- 8 stainless steel tube burners with 13,000 BTU each, total 104,000 BTU cooking power
- supporting gas system includes 2 sets of regulators for stable, even flame
- 950 sq. in. cooking surface with 1/4″ diameter porcelain wire cooking grates, grill more than 60 burgers or 120 hot dogs at once
- Feature integrated folding windscreen to protect grilling
- Electronic ignition system offers a reliable spark with every push
- 2 large capacity grease cups underneath firebox help grilling last long, draw-out oil catch pan for easy cleaning
- 2 folding side tables offer additional prep and work space
- 2 levels of heavy duty shelves provide sufficient storage space
- 4″ lockable caster wheels for easy moving
- Ideal for big events in Company, Church, School, Restaurant, or other commercial use (LP tanks are not included)
The Royal Gourmet event 8-burner gas grill GB8000 delivers 104,000 BTU’S of heat across the 950 square inches cooking space.It features 1/4″ diameter porcelain wire cooking grates,two separate grilling areas,two folding down side table , 8 stainless steel tube burners,electronic ignition system ,two draw-out grease drip pan,two large capacity grease drip cups,and four lockable wheels.
4. Cuisinart CGG-888 Grill Stainless Steel Lid 22-Inch Round Outdoor Flat Top Gas Griddle Cooking Center, 360
- Two heat zones deliver consistent and even cooking. Cold rolled steel cooking top.
- Over-sized 360 Degree grease pan with easy access grease cup for clean-up.
- Stainless lid with vent lets you roast, steam, warm or smoke.
- Fold away prep table with paper towel holder.
- Easy assembly! Assembles in 30 minutes or less.
5. Blackstone 28" Stainless Front Griddle
6. Royal Gourmet PD1301S 24-Inch 3-Burner Portable Table Top Gas Grill Griddle, 25,500 BTUs, Black
- PORTABLE AND CONVENIENT: Portable and easy to carry. With sturdy feet for enhanced stability, this table top grill is perfect for small outdoor cooking events, like camping and tailgating, fueled by 20 lb. propane tank (not included).
- FAST AND EVEN HEATING: Three separately controlled burners offer an overall 25, 500 BTUs cooking power
- with a simple push of integrated piezo igniter, they ensure fast and even heating. Temperature can be adjusted as you wish from low to high.
- SPACIOUS COOKING SURFACE: This tabletop grill comes with 312 sq. in. cooking surface.
- QUICK ASSEMBLY: No more worries about complex assembly before grilling, so you’ll start cooking journey in no time.
- NO FUSSY CLEANUP: Removable, slide-out grease cup collects oil residue while cooking, and is easy to clean up after use. Griddle top is also detachable for washing.
Stop manhandling those heavy, bulky backyard griddles, and show off this new grill master, Royal Gourmet PD1301S 3-Burner Portable Gas Grill Griddle, for your family outings. This griddle has 3 round, stainless-steel burners, which provide a total of 25, 500 BTUs output. It comes equipped with a porcelain enameled griddle top that offers 312 square inches of cooking area. Large space is perfect for frying rice, eggs, hash browns, French toast, bacon and hamburgers. Durable control panel with piezo ignition system enables quick start-up, making barbecue easier than ever before. Large oil cup collects grease residue for easy cleanup after use. The portable design provides much convenience for picnics, tailgate party, camping, or nights BBQ on the patio. In addition, we offer a specially designed grill cover featured with an extra thick PVC coating that is waterproof.
7. Royal Gourmet PD1202S 17-Inch Portable Table Top Propane Gas Grill Griddle for Camping, Sliver
- SPACIOUS COOKING SURFACE AND PORCELAIN ENAMELED TOP: Tabletop grill comes with 17-inch glossy porcelain-enameled cooking surface (221 sq. in. ) and can cook 8 patties at once.
- PORTABLE AND CONVENIENT: Portable and easy to store. With sturdy feet for enhanced stability, this table top grill is perfect for any outdoor cooking events, like camping and tailgating, by using a 1 lb. propane bottle as fuel (not included).
- NO FUSSY CLEANUP: Removable, slide-out stainless-steel grease tray collects oil residue while cooking and is easy to clean up after use. Also griddle top is detachable for washing.
- FAST AND EVEN HEATING: Start cooking instantly with just the simple push of button and integrated piezo igniter. Temperature can be adjusted as you wish from low to high. With 12, 000-BTU rectangle-shaped burner, heat is transferred to the griddle surface fast and evenly.
- QUICK ASSEMBLY: No more worries about complex assembly procedure before grilling, so you’ll be cooking in no time.
Perfect for outdoor cooking, Royal Gourmet PD1202S is a portable griddle (with an output of 12, 000 BTUs) designed to enhance your live quality by cooking whatever you like. Its 221 sq. in. griddle top allows you to cook 8 patties at once. You can cook rice, eggs, hash browns, French toast, bacon, hamburgers on the glossy non-stick and porcelain-enameled surface. With just the simple push of button and integrated piezo igniter, the griddle will start up instantly and heat up fast. The slide-out grease tray makes cleanup quick and easy. In addition, sturdy feet ensures stability. It is ideal for outdoor gatherings, such as picnicking, camping and tailgating.
8. Lodge Reversible Grill and Griddle Combo. Double-Sided Cast Iron Pan with Smooth Side and Ribbed Side.
What could be better than a reversible griddle? The smooth side is great for making grilled cheese sandwiches as well as eggs, pancakes and french toast. The ribbed side is perfect for grilling foods such as steak, fish, chicken and hamburgers. The food sits above the grease making your cooking experience much healthier. Seasoned and ready to use. 16-3/16″ x 9-7/16″ x 1/2″
The following use and care instructions for Lodge Seasoned Cast Iron will help your cookware last a lifetime.
If you do Nothing Else…
Hand wash. Dry immediately—even before first use.
Rub with a light coat of vegetable oil after every wash.
How much oil? Enough to restore the sheen, without being “sticky”.
Why? To keep the iron “seasoned” and protected from moisture.
Seasoning—It isn’t Salt and Pepper
“Seasoning” is vegetable oil baked onto the iron at a high temperature: not a chemical non-stick coating.
Seasoning creates the natural, easy-release properties. The more you cook, the better it gets.
Because you create, maintain, and even repair the “seasoning”, your cookware can last 100 years or more. Chemical non-stick coating cannot be repaired, limiting lifespan.
Lodge Cast Iron is right at home on induction, ceramic, electric and gas cooktops, in your oven, on the grill, or even over the campfire. Do not use in the microwave.
On glass or ceramic cooktops, lift cookware; never slide it.
Our cookware is safe at high temperatures; use metal, wood, or hi-temp silicone utensils.
Some foods may stick to new cookware (especially eggs). Use a little extra oil or butter until you’ve built up the seasoning.
Acidic foods like tomatoes, beans, and certain sauces can damage seasoning, and should be avoided until the seasoning is well-established.
Cast Iron rarely needs to go above a medium heat setting when properly pre-heated. For the times when you do cook at higher temperatures, bring the pan to temperature gradually and add oil to just before adding food to prevent sticking.
Our handles get hot; use mitts. Use trivets to protect countertops from hot cookware.
To Soap or not to Soap…
If no soap is too scary, wash with mild soapy water and dry and oil immediately. However, consider that cookware is 400ºF in 4 minutes on medium heat and is sterile at 212º F, so soap isn’t always necessary.
Dishwashers, strong detergents and metal scouring pads are not recommended, as they remove seasoning.
Rust?! Don’t Panic, it’s not Broken
Without protective seasoning iron can rust.
It’s really easy to fix. Scour the rust, rinse, dry, and rub with a little vegetable oil.
If problem persists, you will need to thoroughly remove all rust and follow our re-seasoning instructions (below).
Refurbish Your Finish
While maintaining the seasoning should keep your Cast Iron and Carbon Steel in good condition, at some point you may need to re-season your cookware. If food sticks to the surface, or you notice a dull, gray color, repeat the seasoning process:
* Wash the cookware with hot, soapy water and a stiff brush. (It is okay to use soap this time because you are preparing to re-season the cookware).
* Rinse and dry completely.
* Apply a very thin, even coating of MELTED solid vegetable shortening (or cooking oil of your choice) to the cookware inside and out. Too much oil will result in a sticky finish.
* Place aluminum foil on the bottom rack of the oven (not directly on bottom) to catch any drips.
* Set oven temperature to 350 – 400 degrees F.
* Place cookware upside down on the top rack of the oven to prevent pooling.
* Bake the cookware for at least one hour. After the hour, turn the oven off and let the cookware cool in the oven.
* Store the cookware uncovered, in a dry place when cooled.
* Repeat as necessary.
Check out this helpful video too.
Gas flames should not extend up the sides of cookware.
Match pan size to burner size.
Don’t use in the microwave.
When deep frying, fill cookware only to 1/3 of capacity.
9. Ecolution Grill/Griddle – Stovetop Reversible Double Burner 19.5 x 11 Inch, Cast Aluminum
- 19½” x 11″ double burner reversible grill/griddle. Ridged grill and flat griddle sides provide ultimate versatility
- Hydrolon PFOA FREE ecologically advanced, water based non-stick coating. Pure cast aluminum offers maximum heat conductivity for even cooking
- Ridged side to grill and sear steak, burgers, and vegetables. Flat side for breakfast favorites, sandwiches and more
- Not recommended for use on glass or ceramic stovetops
- Dishwasher safe. Limited lifetime warranty
Multiply your cooking efficiency with this reversible nonstick double burner cooktop. Crafted of sturdy premium hand cast aluminum, with a ridged grill surface on one side and a smooth griddle on the other, both offering an expansive cooking surface that lets you prepare multiple servings at once. The grill side can be used for burgers, steaks, chicken and grilled vegetables; you no longer have to wait for fair weather to get grilling! And the diagonal patterns of grooves on the grill side drain off fat while creating the signature look and texture of grilling. The other side is perfectly flat for cooking pancakes, fried eggs, grilled cheese sandwiches and a variety of other favorite foods. Superior heat conductivity offers even heating for perfect cooking. The Reversible Nonstick Double Burner Griddle is dishwasher safe, and our PFOA free, water based nonstick Hydrolon coating ensures easy food release and makes it exceedingly easy to clean, saving you precious time in the kitchen.
10. Lodge CRSGR18 Carbon Steel Griddle, Pre-Seasoned, 18-inch , Black
- Takes high heat for best browning/searing
- 12 gauge carbon steel heats quickly and retains heat for even cooking
- Brutally tough for decades of cooking
- Use on gas, electric, outdoor grills or open fire
- Made in the USA
- Seasoned with oil for a natural, easy-release finish that improves with use
- Easy care: hand wash, dry immediately, rub with cooking oil
Turn your grill into a short-order kitchen with this heavy-duty griddle. An 18 x 10 inch cooking surface provides ample space for everything from pancakes to pilaf. The Carbon Steel Griddle is perfect for professional, home or camp use. And like our cast iron cookware, these pans are seasoned with our proprietary vegetable oil formula, providing an easy release oil finish that improves with use. The heavy 12 gauge carbon steel maintains very low and very high temperatures, making the pan a highly effective and versatile cooking piece. Fits most camp stoves, outdoor cooking pits or even across two burners of your home stove. After cooking, clean with a stiff nylon brush and hot water. Using soap is not recommended, and harsh detergents should never be used. Towel dry immediately and apply a light coating of oil to utensil while it is still warm. Not recommended for induction cooktops. Made in USA.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Outdoor Cooking Griddle Cooktop for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!