Nowadays, there are so many products of miracle grow african violet plant food in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for miracle grow african violet plant food in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings miracle grow african violet plant food which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
711 reviews analysed
1. Miracle-Gro Blooming Houseplant Food, 8 oz (2 Pack)
2. The Scotts Co. 1005301 Miracle-Gro African Violet Food
Specially Formulated To Meet The Unique Needs Of African Violets And Flowering Plants. Liquid Concentrate. Mix 7 To 10 Drops Per Quart Of Water.
3. Miracle-Gro Blooming Houseplant Food, 8 oz., Plant Food Feeds All Flowering Houseplants Instantly, Including African Violets
Promote more blooms on your houseplants compared to unfed plants with Miracle-Gro Blooming Houseplant Food. This formula instantly feeds all blooming houseplants, including African violets. Simply apply directly to the soil or mix with water, and apply once a week.
4. Schultz African Violet Plus Plant Food 8-14-9, 4 fl oz. 1061
- For African Violets and other blooming plants
- Promotes beautiful blooms
- Just 7 drops of water every time you water
- 8-14-9 Formula
- Famous 7 Drops formula – Just 7 drops per quart of water for beautiful plants
- Improves quality of all African violets and other gesneriads.
- Helps stimulate flower production
- Easy to measure dropper
- Feeds plants the way nature does, delivering nutrients to the roots with each watering.
5. Miracle-GRO Water Soluble All Purpose Plant Food, 8 oz
- Instantly feeds to grow bigger, more beautiful plants versus unfed plants
- Feed every 1-2 weeks
- 1 gallon of diluted product will cover 10 square feet.
- Use with the Miracle-Gro Garden Feeder or any watering can
- For all flowers, vegetables, trees, shrubs and houseplants
- Safe for all plants, guaranteed not to burn when used as directed
Miracle-Gro Water Soluble All Purpose Plant Food instantly feeds vegetables, trees, shrubs, and houseplants to grow bigger and more beautiful than unfed plants. Simply feed them every 1-2 weeks. The formula is safe for all plants, and is guaranteed not to burn when used as directed. Get beautiful results with Miracle-Gro.
6. Miracle-Gro African Violet Potting Mix, 8 qt.
Take care of your unique flowers with a potting mix especially for them. Use Miracle-Gro African Violet Potting Mix, blended for the specific needs of your African Violets. The mix feeds these plants for up to 6 months. For best results, use it with Miracle-Gro Blooming Houseplant Food and when potting or repotting indoor or outdoor container plants. Grow big blossoms with brilliant color with Miracle-Gro.
7. Miracle-Gro 1003661 Orchid Plant Food Spikes, Single, Brown/A
- Helps promote green leaves and beautiful blooms
- Feeds up to 2 months
- Feed orchids only when plants are in active growth (flowering or development of new shoots, leaves, or roots)
- Replace with fresh spikes every 2 months
- Cut sticks in half and gently press into potting mix, distributing evenly between the plant and edge of pot
8. Espoma (VIPF8) Organic Violet Plant Food, 8 oz
Espoma organic Violet plant food is specially formulated with organic ingredients, all major plant nutrients & millions of beneficial microbes delivering optimum plant health & top performance results. Ideal for use with all African violets & blooming indoor plants. Available in an 8oz size.
9. Jobe’s Fertilizer Spikes for Flowering Plants, 10-10-4 Time Release Fertilizer, 50 Spikes per Package (2 Pack)
The premeasured, specially formulated spikes are simply inserted into the soil around your plant. Unlike liquids or granular, Jobe’s Flowering Plant Spikes eliminate mess, hazards and smells – and can’t wash through when you water. Push spikes into the soil around the plant until they are just below the surface, halfway between the plant stem and the edge of the pot. Water after inserting the spikes. For best results replace spikes every 8 weeks in the growing season. Store in a cool dry place and keep out of the reach of children. Pot diameter, number of spikes needed: 10 cm (4 inches), 2; 15 cm (6 inches), 3; 20 cm (8 inches), 4; 25 cm (10 inches), 5; 30 cm (12 inches), 6.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Miracle Grow African Violet Plant Food for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!