Finding your suitable readers for laptop graphics amplifier is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for laptop graphics amplifier including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
988 reviews analysed
1. Razer Core X Aluminum External GPU Enclosure (eGPU): Compatible w/Windows & Mac Thunderbolt 3 Laptops – NVIDIA/AMD PCIe Support – 650W PSU
- Desktop Grade Performance: Boosts Thunderbolt 3 laptop performance with support for up to 3 slot wide PCIe full sized desktop graphics cards (sold separately)
- Built In Power Supply: Includes a 650W ATX PSU with 100W laptop charging via Thunderbolt 3
- GPU max power support up to 500W
- Compatibility (Windows): Requires Thunderbolt 3 external graphics (eGFX) support with RS45 or later and compatible NVIDIA or AMD graphics cards.Razer Synapse 3 software not available on macOS
- Compatibility (macOS): Requires Thunderbolt 3 and High Sierra 10.13.4 or later and compatible AMD graphics cards only (NVIDIA cards not supported)
- GPU Max Power Support: 375 Watts
The Razer Core x Thunderbolt 3 external desktop graphics enclosure enables full transformation of your compatible laptop into a desktop-class gaming or workstation setup. The Thunderbolt 3 design provides dedicated lanes for both graphics and I/O ensuring fluid gameplay. Connect to the future with the most advanced and versatile eGPU solution available.
2. Alienware Graphics Amplifier (9R7XN)
- Amplify your performance Step up your graphics performance with support for a full length, double wide, desktop graphics card that do not exceed 10.5 inches in length
- Designed for Alienware 13 R2, 15 R2, 15 R3, Alpha R2, M17xR2, M17xR3, X51 R3, R2 notebooks LCD or on any external display connected to the amplifier
- Includes a 460 Watts internal power supply, GPU is not included, peripherals dock to the amplifer with 4 built in USB 3.0 ports
- Plug in with a single proprietary cable, included in box, exclusively made for Alienware R2 laptops, it is a system bus extender, has stealth black color
- Compatibility for available GPUs compared to TBT3 options and offer support for a single full length, dual wide, PCI Express x16 graphics card, support graphic cards of up to 375W and NVIDIA GeForce GTX 600 as well as AMD Radeon HD 5000 series and newer
- Note: Kindly refer User Guide before use
Transform your Alienware 13 notebook with the Alienware Graphics Amplifier and unlock the immersive power of desktop gaming.
3. Sonnet eGFX Breakaway Box 550W (GPU-550W-TB3)
- Connects High Performance GPU cards (up to 312mm x 160mm) to computers with a Thunderbolt 3 port. Also supports AVID HDX, Red Rocket-X and other x16 full-length PCIe cards (must have a Thunderbolt 3 connection, USB3C connection and Thunderbolt 2 adapters do not work)
- 550W power supply supports up to 375W card (up to 8-pin + 8-pin power connectors), and provides up to 87W of Power Delivery to charge a laptop.
- Breakaway Box 550 has one Thunderbolt 3 port, includes a 0.5m 40Gb Thunderbolt 3 cable
- Mac: Supports AMD RX 470,480,570,580/Vega 56 on Thunderbolt 3 Macs with macOS High Sierra (Boot Camp not supported). macOS supports two Breakaway Boxes.
- Windows: Supports NVIDIA GTX 1060,1070,1080,1080ti/Titan X, Xp,V/Quadro P4000,P5000,P6000 or AMD Radeon RX 570,580/Vega 56/WX 5100,7100 on Thunderbolt 3 computers with Windows 10.
4. PowerColor Gaming Station Graphic Cards Thunderbolt EGPU Box
Type: PCI-Express x16 graphics cards Max Dimensions: 320 x 155 x 40mm 2-slot bracket Max GPU power: 375 watts
5. Alienware 15 4K UHD Touchscreen Gaming Laptop Intel Skylake Core i7-6700HQ 16GB DDR4 Memory 256GB SSD + 1TB HDD NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970M Klipsch Audio USB 3.0 Type-C 802.11ac Bluetooth 4.1 Windows 10
- 15.6-inch 4K UHD IPS touchscreen (3840 x 2160), 10-finger multi-touch support
- Intel Core i7-6700HQ 2.60 GHz with Turbo Boost Technology up to 3.50 GHz
- 16GB DDR4 2133 MHz memory , 256GB SSD + 1TB HDD
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970M graphics,Bluetooth 4.1
- Wireless 802.11a/b/g/n/ac, Windows 10 Home, 64-bit
6. Acer Swift 3 Thin & Light Laptop, 14″ Full HD IPS, AMD Ryzen 7 4700U Octa-Core Processor with Radeon Graphics, 8GB LPDDR4, 512GB NVMe SSD, WiFi 6, Backlit Keyboard, Fingerprint Reader, SF314-42-R9YN
- AMD Ryzen 7 4700U Octa-Core Mobile Processor (Up to 4. 1GHz) with Radeon Graphics | 8GB LPDDR4 Memory | 512GB PCIe NVMe SSD
- 14″ Full HD Widescreen IPS LED-backlit Display (1920 x 1080 resolution
- 16: 9 aspect ratio)
- Intel Wireless Wi-Fi 6 AX200 802.11ax | HD Webcam (1280 x 720) | Backlit Keyboard | Fingerprint Reader
- 1 – USB Type-C port USB 3. 2 Gen 2 (up to 10 Gbps) DisplayPort over USB Type-C & USB Charging, 1- USB 3. 2 Gen 1 port (featuring power-off charging), 1 – USB 2. 0 port & 1 – HDMI port
- Just 0. 63″ thin and 2. 65 lbs and up to 11. 5 hours of battery life!
Acer Swift 3 SF314-42-R9YN comes with these high level specs: AMD Ryzen 7 4700U Octa-Core Mobile Processor 2. 0GHz with Precision Boost up to 4. 1GHz (Up to 8MB L3 Cache), Windows 10 Home, 14″ Full HD Widescreen IPS LED-backlit Display 1920 x 1080 resolution; 16: 9 aspect ratio, AMD Radeon Graphics, 8GB LPDDR4 Onboard Memory, 512GB PCIe NVMe SSD, DTS Audio, featuring optimized bass response and micro-speaker distortion prevention, Two built-in front facing stereo speakers, Acer Purified. Voice technology with two built-in microphones, Intel Wireless Wi-Fi 6 AX200 802. 11ax Dual-Band 2. 4GHz and 5GHz featuring 2×2 MU-MIMO technology (Max Speed up to 2. 4Gbps), Bluetooth 5. 0, Back-lit Keyboard, Acer Bio-Protection Fingerprint Solution, featuring Computer Protection and Windows Hello Certification, HD Webcam (1280 x 720) supporting Super High Dynamic Range (SHDR), 1 – USB Type-C port USB 3. 2 Gen 2 (up to 10 Gbps) DisplayPort over USB Type-C & USB Charging, 1 – USB 3. 2 Gen 1 port (featuring power-off charging), 1 – USB 2. 0 port, 1 – HDMI port, Lithium-Ion Battery, Up to 11. 5-hours Battery Life, 2. 65 lbs. 1. 2 kg (system unit only) (NX. HSEAA. 003).
7. ASUS ROG-XG-Station-2 2 Thunderbolt 3 USB 3.0 External Graphics Card Dock
- Upgrade your laptop or tablet’s graphics performance to NVIDIA GeForce GTX 9/10 series and later or AMD Radeon R9/RX and later
- Graphics card not included
- Supports one full length, dual wide PCIe x16 card and 5 x USB 3.0 ports for peripheral connectivity
- AURA Sync ready with the ROG XG Station 2’s plasma tube
- 600W internal power supply delivers support for your graphics card and laptop/tablet
- Pairs perfectly with the ASUS Transformer 3 Pro (T303) and UX series Zen Books
Access portability and 4K performance as your laptop or tablet transforms into a VR-ready gaming machine with the ROG XG Station 2 external graphics card dock via Thunderbolt 3. The ROG XG Station 2 is AURA Sync ready with its plasma tube while five USB 3.0 ports support peripherals.
8. ASUS Vivobook Flip 14 Thin and Light 2-in-1 Laptop, 14” HD Touchscreen, Intel Quad-Core Pentium N5000 Processor, 4GB DDR4, 128GB eMMC Storage, Windows 10, TP401MA-AB21T
- Powerful & efficient Intel Quad-Core Pentium N5000 Processor (Upto 2.7 GHz), 128GB eMMC storage, and 4GB DDR4 RAM
- 14 inch Glossy screen in a 13 inch frame with Nano Edge HD Wide view technology and a touchscreen display with upto 178° viewing angle optimized for entertainment
- 13 inches wide, 0.6 inches thin with 0.3 inches bezel for a stunning 73% screen-to-body ratio
- aluminum chassis and lightweight at 3.3 pounds
- Portable and convertible 2-in-1 laptop with four viewing modes: Tablet, tent, stand, and laptop
- Comprehensive connections including, USB 3.1 Type-C (Gen1), Micro HDMI, Micro USB 2.0, SD card reader, Plus headphone out and audio-in Combo jack
Asus VivoBook Flip 14 TP401 is the slimmest and lightest 14-inch model in the Asus VivoBook Flip range. It has an incredibly-slim 0.6” profile, and features the Asus NanoEdge ultra-narrow display bezel that enables it to fit 14-inch display into a chassis of an average 13-inch laptop. It’s powered by up to an Intel Quad Core processor for the performance required for daily multitasking and entertainment. Use VivoBook Flip 14 as a stylish laptop, a handy tablet, or anything in between.
9. Laptop External Independent Video Card Dock,for Mini PCI-E, Expresscard,6Pin+8Pin Interface Output,Without Power Supply
- 【Support Interface】Support dual TD compatible switch (hardware conflict resolution), multistage anti-interference circuit and data line reinforcement
- Compatible with graphics card, sound card, array card, video card, collect card, etc.
- 【Data line Interface】For Mini PCI-E, Expresscard, NGFF(M.2)A/E Key or M Key, PCI-E X4 Converter Cable
- Supports RTX.
- 【Support 6Pin+8Pin Interface Output】8Pin power output interface can connect 220W power supply and ATX cable with ATX desktop power.High quality electronic components,Reinforcement design for data transfer line,Isolation protection circuit function.
- 【USB Interface】This interface only provides 500mA voltage output and does not have any other functions(The interface of M.2 M Key and PCI-E X4 is data cable interface, and the type of the interface is HDMI.)
- 【Laptop External Independent Video Card Dock】Use for engineering measurement, data collection, server debugging, GPU computing and other industrial applications, most of the graphics card to play the game.
Support Interface: PCl-E Devices(Including graphics card, sound card, array card, video card, collect card, etc)
6Pin Power Supply Output: Support 6Pin+8Pin Interface Output
8P Power Supply Interface: Equipment Power Supply Interface/Laptop Power Switch(1.Use a special 220W power supply 2.Use desktop ATX power supply with ATX cable)
DC Power Interface: DC 12V Power Supply(Maximum power is 150W)
USB Interface: This interface only provides 500mA voltage output and does not have any other functions(The interface of M.2 M Key and PCI-E X4 is data cable interface, and the type of the interface is HDMI.)
Data line Interface: For Mini PCI-E, Expresscard, NGFF(M.2)A/E Key or M Key, PCI-E X4 Converter Cable
The switch of ATX PW, PTD, Slim Line is OFF by default. Please not move it.
HDMI is non-standard interface, and other HDMI will be prohibited, otherwise the device will be damaged!
To better use the external graphics card, please read the instructions carefully before installing the external graphics card, and do the following operations (unload all built-in independent graphics driver).
Disable the built-in independent graphic card in the BIOS and turn off the network. Update BIOS of the notebook to the latest version. (You can see the update method in the official website of your laptop.)
1 x Laptop External Independent Video Card Dock
1 x MINI PCI-E Data Line
1 x ATX Power Supply Cable(8pin power supply cable can be split into 6pin cable)
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Laptop Graphics Amplifier for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!