976 reviews analysed
1. Midland 75-822 40 Channel CB-Way Radio
- Portable CB radio with 40 CB channels, 10 NOAA channels, and 4 Watts of output power
- Power with six AA batteries or included cigarette lighter adapter for mobile use
- Instant access to NOAA Radio, channels 9 and 19
- Dual Watch monitors channel 9 and additional channel
- ANL (automatic noise limiter) and squelch control for improving reception and eliminating noise
- One-year manufacturer’s warranty
2. Uniden PRO520XL Pro Series 40-Channel CB Radio, Compact Design, ANL Switch and PA/CB Switch, 7 Watts of Audio Output and Instant Emergency Channel 9
- 40 Channels
- Front Mount Microphone
- 4w Audio Output
- 40-channel mobile CB radio with superheterodyne circuit/phase locked loop for precise control
- Built-in automatic noise limiter and auto-squelch to eliminate noise and improve communication
- Signal/RF meter and LED indicators to monitor activity
- instant channel 9 access for emergency situations
- Connect external speakers and use PA/CB switch for use as a Public Address system
- Front-positioned microphone with extra-long, coiled cord for convenient use
3. Honeywell Intrusion LTE-XA
4. Honeywell 5808W3 Wireless Photoelectric Smoke/Heat Detector
- Improved Robust RF Field Strength: The distance between the detector and receiver has been significantly increased without the need for a repeater
- Smart Check: A signal is sent to the control panel when the detector requires cleaning. This allows a regular nonemergency service call to clean the detector before it goes into alarm.
- Approved UL Listings for Residential and Commercial Applications: Both residential and commercial installation requirements are met
- Additional LED Status Indicators: Identifying between alarm or trouble conditions is a snap with green and red LED status indicators. A green LED denotes a normal condition while the red LED indicates abnormal conditions.
- Easy to install Mounting Base: The sturdy mounting base allows the detector to be more easily installed on uneven surfaces (i.e. stucco). The mounting base has larger mounting ports which accommodate drywall anchors for easy surface mounting.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Honeywell Hht Replacement for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!