557 reviews analysed
1. Zoo Med Repti Heat Cable, 11.5" Length
Reptile Heat Cable allows you to put the heat right where you need it. Wrap it around branches or cage furniture. Use it underneath the tank or in breeder racks. Flexible, water resistant, and durable Reptile Heat Cable has numerous uses for the professional or the hobbyist. For tanks 5-10 gallons
2. Frost King HC12A Heating Cables, 12 Feet, Black
Frost King HC12A Heating Cables, 12 Feet, Black
3. Hydrofarm JSHC48 JumpStart Soil Heating Cable, 48-Feet, Black
- Place in ground to speed germination and seedling growth with gentle heat
- Perfect indoors or out, this cable is 48 feet long, safely encased in a tough, waterproof PVC coating with orange color for visibility
- Cover the cable with 3 to 4 inches of soil, then plant your seeds, seedlings, or plants above this height
- It is designed to last for many seasons, offering an economical and effective solution to the problem of cold weather slowing down your garden
Jump start heating cable – place in ground to heat soil for seed germination – forty eight feet long – bright orange for visibility.
4. Frost King HC9A Automatic Electric Heat Cable Kits, 9ft x 120V x 7 Watts/ft, 9 Feet, Black
Frost King automatic heat cables with self regulating thermostat keeps pipes from freezing down to as cold as 38 below zero. Available in lengths from 3′ to 30′.
5. Easy Heat AHB-019 Cold Weather Valve and Pipe Heating Cable, 9 feet
Easy Heat AHB-019 9′ Pipe Heating CableEasy Heat AHB-019 9′ Pipe Heating Cable Features: Tough PVC inner insulation Continuous ground braid Weather resistant PVC outer jacket Energy saving Thermostat is located between cold lead and heating cable 2′ 18/3 cold lead with grounded plug 63 watts 120 volts AC 9′ heated section
From the Manufacturer
Temperature-controlled cable runs straight along pipe and valves, held in place by application tape and plugs into grounded electrical outlet. Keeps water flowing down to -380. For odd lengths of pipe over 3/4 inches in diameter, we recommend two separate cables on opposite sides of the pipe with up to 3 feet of overrun at center of pipe run. Metal pipe requires 1/2-inch fiberglass insulation around cable. For plastic pipe, its recommended wrapping pipe with aluminum foil before cable installation. The traditional resistance cable produces a fixed amount of heat based on the electrical line feed. It comes with a built-in thermostat that switches the flow of electricity on and off based on temperature. 120 volts. 7 watts per foot. Not U.L. Listed.
6. Grip Clip Heat Tape Pro for Ice Dam Prevention Heavy Duty – Self-Regulating – Plug-in Ready Heat Cable – 120V, 6 watts/FT (12 Feet + 10 Foot Cold Lead)
- AMERICAN SUPPORT: Knowledgeable, Minnesota-based company with expert support staff you can actually speak to about ice dam prevention. We are excited to help! Email us at [email protected]
- USES: For use on flat roofs, metal roofs, asphalt roofs, rubber roofs and more.
- HEAVY DUTY: Heat Tape Pro is a commercial-grade self-regulating heat cable that substantially outperforms cheap cables such as EasyHeat and FrostKing.
- WARRANTY: Best-in-Industry 5 year warranty – ETL Listed – WILL NOT short or burnout if cable is overlapped and can be used on flat roofs and metal roofs, unlike cheap cables.
- HEADS UP! Please don’t forget to order Radiant Solutions Company Roof Clips with this product – visit www.heattapecalculator.com for cable length and accessory recommendations.
We have actual humans available by phone. Heat cable is technical stuff and it’s great to have solid advice on how to install it for your ice dam prevention project. We are the only heat cable seller on Amazon who is a simple phone call away. Eat that impersonal, off shore competitors! Our cables are bad ass and so is our customer service. We’re not sure if we can swear on Amazon, but we just did. Radiant Solutions Company is a direct-to-consumer manufacturer with over 25 years in the business of ice dam prevention. Unlike cheap cables, Heat Tape Pro can be overlapped during installation, can be installed on flat roofs, metal roofs and rubber roofs, will not light leaves on fire under any circumstance and operates effectively when it’s 15 degrees or colder outside. Oh, and Heat Tape Pro is self-regulating, meaning it ‘asks’ for more energy as it gets colder outside and less energy when it’s warmer. The entire length of the cable is temperature sensitive such that colder areas demand more power than warmer areas. Hence the term “Self-Regulating”. Heat Tape Pro is serious stuff and holding it in your hand will tell you as much. It’s a worry-free, long term solution to your ice dam problems. Our cable creates melted pathways through ice or snow on your roof that allow water to escape instead of backing up through your roof system. Problem solved. Heat Tape Pro can be used for roof and gutter de-icing as well as pipe freeze protection. It’s suitable on pipes as small as ½” in diameter and can be used on both metal and plastic pipes. Be sure to order recommended installation accessories including Roof Clips and Downspout Hangers if needed.
7. Frost King RC60 60 Feet, 120V, 5 Watts Per Foot, Electric Roof Cable
Frost King roof and gutter cables. Prevents ice build up in gutters and ice dams getting under the shingles. Kit comes complete with cable spacers and shingle clips. Complete installation instructions. Available in lengths from 30′ – 200′.
8. HEATIT JHSF 24-feet 120V Self Regulating Pre-assembled Pipe Heating Cable
- JHSF doesn’t work unless the ambient temperature is below 37F/3 degree C. Please test the cable in a cold environment. HEATIT is registered Trademark by zhukeshi(We didn’t authorize other sellers in Amazon.com).
- Suitable for use on plastic and metal water pipes.( including inlet pipe,drain pipe, sewer , palm tree frost protection etc). Self regulating heating cable output will adjust automatically based on the ambient temperature at each point along the cable. No worry about the overheat risk. More Safe. Can be used by straight, spiral and overlap. More functional.
- Pre-assembled, easy to install. Including grounded plug with light, built in thermostat(turn the cable 37F on 50F off), and instructions. 120 volt, 3 watts/ft at 50 degrees F. Energy-efficient. Protect pipes up to 2″ in diameter. For a better freeze protection, at least 1/2 inch thick insulation material is recommended, especially for extremely cold weather.
- ETL approved. 2 ft 18/3 cold lead with plug. Industrial grade heat shrinkage tube for connection.The lowest installation temperature of this heating cable is -10 degree C. The minimum bending radius is 1 inch.Tough XLPE as inner insulation and weather resistant PE (high-low temperature) as out jacket. Ingress Protection 65. Durable
- Testing the cable before the installation. Uncoil the cable, plug in the heating cable and then put the thermostat part of the cable into an ice bucket for few minutes. When the temperature is below 37F, the thermostat will energize the cable to work. Normally you can feel the slight warm on the heating cable in few minutes. Four year limited warranty. If you are not completely satisfied with HEATIT heating cable, please feel free to contact us in any time, we’ll try our best to solve your issue
9. HEATIT HISD 6-feet Pipe Heating Cable with with Built-in Thermostat, Black
- Use for water filled plastic (including PEX) or metal pipes. Not use for anything else, like empty water pipes, fuel lines, hoses, gutters, steam lines and so on. Two year limited quality . If you are not completely satisfied with HEATIT heating cable, please don’t hesitate to contact our customer service in any time, we’ll try our best to solve your issues.
- Pre-assembled easy to install. Including grounded plug with light, built in thermostat, and instructions. Easy to install and use. 120 volt, 7 watts/ft. Built in thermostat to turn the cable 68F on39F off. Only use 5 amps or less of electricity. Energy saving. 100% screen rate with the Aluminum foil and tinned copper braid.
- Both CSA and ETL approved. Industrial grade heat shrinkage tube for connection. Tough XLPE as inner insulation and weather resistant PVC (high-low temperature) as out jacket.
- Maximum 1/2 in fiberglass insulation was used over the heating cable for lower temperature protection. Pipes must be at least 3 feet and at least 3/8” and less than 1 1/2” in. diameter. No crossing. No spiral. No overlap itself. Only straight.
- Testing the cable before the installation. Uncoil the cable, plug in the heating cable and then put the thermostat part of the cable into an ice bucket for few minutes. When the temperature is below 37F, the thermostat will energize the cable to work. Normally you can feel the slight warm on the heating cable in few minutes. To avoid the overheat, please don’t plug in the cable for a long time for testing. When you feel the slight warm, please turn it off.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Heating Cable for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!