624 reviews analysed
1. Dell X1F5R Nvidia GeForce GTX 645 1GB Video Card w/Fan Alienware X51 Optiplex 9020 XPS 8700 Graphics
2. EVGA GeForce GT 1030 SC 2GB GDDR5 Passive, Low Profile Graphics Card 02G-P4-6332-KR
3. Samsung 860 EVO 1TB 2.5 Inch SATA III Internal SSD (MZ-76E1T0B/AM)
- Powered by Samsung V-NAND Technology. Optimized Performance for Everyday Computing
- Enhanced Performance: Sequential Read/Write speeds up to 550MB/s and 520MB/s respectively.Operating Temperature: 0 – 70 ℃
- Ideal for mainstream PCs and laptops for personal, gaming and business use and controller is samsung MJX controller
- Hardware/Software Compatibility: Windows 8/Windows 7/Windows Server 2003 (32-bit and 64-bit), Vista (SP1 and above), XP (SP2 and above), MAC OSX, and Linux
- Included Contents: 2.5″ (7mm) SATA III (6Gb/s) SSD &
- User Manual (All Other Cables, Screws, Brackets Not Included). 5-Year Warranty
4. StarTech.com DisplayPort to DVI-D Adapter – 1920×1200 – Passive DVI Video Converter with Latching DP Connector (DP2DVI2),Black
- SECURE PORT CONNECTION: This DisplayPort to DVI video adapter converter features a latching DisplayPort connector, so you’re able to fasten and secure the connector to the port
- ELIMINATE UPGRADING COSTS: Save the cost of upgrading by connecting your DisplayPort device directly to a DVI monitor or projector with this DisplayPort to DVI-D adapter
- HASSLE-FREE SETUP: The DisplayPort to DVI video adapter lets you connect your DP laptop or desktop computer to a DVI display, supporting plug and play connectivity
- CRYSTAL-CLEAR PICTURE: With support for resolutions up to 1920×1200, this DP to DVI converter allows you to take full advantage of single link DVI capability and produce crystal clear picture quality
- THE STARTECH.COM ADVANTAGE: StarTech.com offers a 3-year warranty and free lifetime technical support on this adapter and has been the choice of IT professionals and businesses for over 30 years
This DisplayPort to DVI-D adapter lets you connect a DVI monitor to DisplayPort-enabled devices.
This small form factor DVI video converter offers a compact and portable solution for connecting an existing DVI display. It features a four-inch cable which offers added flexibility in tight spots, making it a great choice for BYOD (bring-your-own-device) applications. Plus, the dongle fits perfectly into your laptop bag or carrying case, making it the perfect travel accessory.
Crystal-Clear Picture Quality
With support for PC resolutions up to 1920×1200 or HDTV resolutions up to 1080p, this DP to DVI display adapter produces a crystal-clear picture making it ideal for digital entertainment centers, and conference and tradeshow applications.
This DVI dongle enables you to take full advantage of single link DVI capability. It is a passive adapter that requires a DP++ port (DisplayPort++), meaning that DVI and HDMI signals can also be passed through the port.
Maximize Your Productivity
Intended for outputting user generated content such as presentations, and work documents, this DisplayPort to DVI converter can also work to increase your productivity by extending your computer’s desktop onto a secondary monitor, doubling available workspace.
DP2DVI2 backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
5. Crucial Technology 103486 1GB 400Mhz PC3200 DDR RAM – CT12864Z40B
6. Kingston ValueRAM 1 GB 400MHz PC3200 DDR DIMM Desktop Memory (KVR400X64C3A/1G)
7. Kingston ValueRAM 512MB 400MHz PC3200 DDR Desktop Memory (KVR400/512R)
8. Dell NVIDIA 9168H X1F5R GTX 645 1GB 6Gb/s PCI Express x16 3.0 GDDR5 Graphics Card
9. Dell X1F5R Nvidia GeForce GTX 645 1GB Video Card w/Fan Alienware X51 Optiplex 9020 XPS 8700 Graphics (Renewed)
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Ge Force 645 for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!