727 reviews analysed
1. GE RPWFE Refrigerator Water Filter
- it work with any refrigerator that currently uses GE’s RPWF or RPWFE filters. It is used in selected GE french-door refrigerators. Compatible with select GE french-door refrigerators
- GE’s most advanced filtration: Tested and verified to filter five trace pharmaceuticals. Operation Water Pressure (psi) – 25 min. – 120 max
- Premium filtration: Certified to reduce chlorine-resistant cysts, lead, select pharmaceuticals and 15 other contaminants
- Easy filter replacement: No tools of water-turnoff required to replace cartridge inside refrigerator
- Six-month filter life: For best filtration results, filter cartridge should be replaced every six months or 300 gallons
GE REFRIGERATOR WATER FILTER. Tested and verified to filter five trace pharmaceuticals, including ibuprofen, progesterone and others. The product is manufactured in Mexico.
From the Manufacturer
GE’s most advanced filtration ever. Tested and verified to filter 5 trace pharmaceuticals including ibuprofen, progesterone, atenolol, trimethoprim, and fluoxetine ( The contaminants or other substances removed or reduced by this water filter are not necessarily in all users’ water)
2. GE Profile PEM31SFSS 24 Inch 1.1 cu. ft. Capacity Countertop Microwave in Stainless Steel
3. Ge JEM3072DHWW 0.7 Cu.Ft. Countertop Microwave Oven, White-632167.7 Cubic Ft White
Frees up counter space operating made quick and easy defrosting times and power levels are programmed automatically or manually for optimal results rotates food throughout the cycle one-touch instant operation helps prevent accidental activation minute TIMER helps keep you on track know when your food is ready^^ color: white overall height: 10.75 overall depth: 12.75 overall WIDTH: 17.3125 base model: Je740 commercial category: counter top TOTAL capacity (cubic feet): 0.7 cu. Ft. Microwave watts (iec-705): 700 power levels: 10 turntable: glass Microwave convenience cooking controls: Popcorn, potato, beverage & reheat.
4. GE PEM31DFWW Microwave Oven
5. GE JES1145SHSS 1.1 Cu. Ft. Stainless Steel Countertop Microwave
Your GE 1.1 cu. ft. countertop microwave in Stainless Steel provides convenience using 1 touch cooking controls. Child lock capability helps prevent unintended use. GE appliances provide up-to-date technology and exceptional quality to simplify the way you live. With a timeless appearance, this family of appliances is ideal for your family.
6. Profile 2.2 cu. ft. Countertop Microwave w/Child Lockout and Extra Large
2.2 cu. ft. Countertop Microwave Inverter technology Sensor cooking controls Auto and time defrost Warming oven Child Lockout Extra Large Capacity
7. GE JES2051SNSS 2.0 Cu. Ft. Stainless Steel Countertop Microwave
GE JES2051SNSS 2.0 Cu. Ft. Stainless Steel Countertop Microwave
8. GE JES1145SHSS 1.1 Cu. Ft. Capacity Countertop Microwave Oven
- APPROXIMATE DIMENSIONS (HxWxD) 12 in x 20 5/16 in x 15 5/8 in
- 1.1 cu. ft. capacity
- Convenience cooking controls
- Weight and time defrost Simply enter the weight of the food, and the oven automatically sets the optimal defrosting time and power level or set your desired time for defrosting
- Turntable Rotates food throughout the cycle
Control Features Start Cancel/Off Power Level Timer On/Off Clock – 12 Hr. Add 30 Seconds Weight & Time Defrost Time Cook Child Lock Cooking Complete Reminder
9. GE PES7227SLSS Microwave Oven
2.2 cu. ft. Countertop Microwave with Sensor Cooking, Weight Defrost, Time Defrost, Child Lock, Add 30 Seconds and ADA Compliant.
10. Whirlpool 1.1 Cu. Ft. White Low Profile Microwave Hood Combination – WML55011HW
Simplify jobs in the kitchen with this 1.1 cu. ft. Whirlpool over-the-range microwave hood. It has convenient buttons for cooking popcorn and frozen entrees, and its three-speed 400-cfm ventilation system lets you cook comfortably by removing excess heat, smoke and odors. This 30-inch Whirlpool over-the-range microwave hood has 10 power levels for optimal heating of various dishes.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Ge Appliances 250357 for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!