543 reviews analysed
1. ProCom Ventless Dual Fuel Stove – 25,000 BTU, Model QNSD250T, Black
The ProCom Freestanding Dual Fuel Stove is a size that’s ideal for smaller places and is a gorgeous addition to any home. The Thermostatic Control allows you to control the heat with variable heating settings for maximum comfort and efficiency.ProCom Dual Fuel Ventless Gas Stove Model QNSD250T complements any decor. No hassling with cutting wood or hauling ashes. Dual fuel technology burns propane or natural gas.Please Note: This Item Is Not For Sale To Residents In California. Check your local regulations before purchasing and installation. Ventless heaters do not operate at elevations above 4,500 feet altitude.
2. Coleman Classic Propane Stove
- Wind Block panels help shield burners from wind and adjust for various pan sizes
- PerfectFlow technology provides consistent performance, even in extreme conditions
- PerfectHeat technology for more efficient cooking with less fuel
- 20,000 total BTUs of cooking power
- Fits a 12-in. and 10-in. pan at the same time
- 2 independently adjustable burners give you precise control for 2 temperature zones
- Durable, chrome-plated grate is removable for easy cleaning
- Aluminized steel cooktop for durable rust-resistance
- Lasts up to 1 hour with both burners on high on one 16.4-oz propane cylinder (sold separately)
- Perfect for camping, hunting, tailgating and other outdoor occasions
Coleman Classic Propane Stove
About Coleman More than 100 years ago, a young man with an entrepreneurial spirit and a better idea began manufacturing lanterns in Wichita, Kansas. His name was W.C. Coleman, and the company he founded would change life in America. A man plagued with such poor vision he sometimes had to ask classmates to read aloud to him, Coleman saw a brilliant light in 1900 in a drugstore window that stopped him in his tracks. He inquired about the light inside and discovered he was able to read even the small print on a medicine bottle by the illumination. The lamps had mantles, not wicks, and were fueled by gasoline under pressure instead of coal oil. Soon afterward, Coleman started a lighting service that offered a “no light, no pay” clause–a big step forward for merchants who were burned by inferior products that rarely worked–and drew substantial interest from businesses that wanted to keep their lights on after dark. In the ensuing years, Coleman expanded its product line well beyond lanterns. The company’s current catalog is thick with products that make spending time outdoors a pleasure. There are coolers that keep food and drinks cold for days on end, comfortable airbeds that won’t deflate during the night, a complete line of LED lights that last for years, powerful portable grills that cook with an authentic open-grill flame, and much, much more. Coleman has truly fashioned much of our outdoor camping experience, and expects to do so for generations to come.
3. Gas ONE GS-1000 7,650 BTU Portable Butane Gas Stove Automatic Ignition with Carrying Case, CSA Listed
- High Output – Most Fuel Efficient Butane Portable Stove On The Market – Boils Water quickly with 7,650 BTU Evenly Compared To Compeititors Portable Stoves/ To Be used with 8oz Butane Canister Only (Fuel Sold Separately)
- Safety Features – Highest Safety Standard: CSA (US & Canadian Standards Association) Approved Portable, Easy To Use, Reliable For Camping, Outdoor Cooking, Home Emergency Kit, Etc. Equipped with Fuel Cartridge Injection safety feature, If the stove defects 0.7 kilogram force from canister, It will automatically ejects butane canister from the stove
- Automatic Starter – Piezo-Type Electric Starter With Safety Shut-Off System
- No Matches Or Lighters Required
- Portable – Easy To Use, Reliable For Camping, Outdoor Cooking, Home Emergency Kit, Etc. *(Comes With Carrying Case/Complete With User Manual
- Quiet Operation – This stove provides clean efficient burn along with silent operation *OUTDOOR USE ONLY*
GS-1000 Butane Portable Stove 7650 BTU To be used with 8 oz butane canister (Sold Separately)
4. Camp Chef EX60LW Explorer 2 Burner Outdoor Camping Modular Cooking Stove
- THE ORIGINAL CAMP COOKING SYSTEM- The stove is just a start; mix and match accessories like BBQ Grill boxes, professional griddles, reversible cast iron grills, and even artisan pizza ovens to create the camp kitchen you want.
- 2-PATENTED ALUMINUM BURNERS- Highly efficient “blue flame” burners with output of 30,000 BTU each. Connects to a bulk tank with included regulator and can be adapted (part sold separately) to disposable propane bottles or natural gas.
- FITS 14″ SYSTEM ACCESSORIES- Look for the blue flame logo on your Camp Chef stove, then find accessories with the same logo to create your camp kitchen. On this Double Burner Stove, use two single-burner accessories side by side or one double-burner accessory. Adjust air shutter open until burner shows blue flame
- EASY COOKING EXPERIENCE- Features 448 square inches of cooking space for groups of all sizes, a 3-sided windscreen, and appliance-style knobs for easy heat adjustment. Outdoor cooking has never been easier than with the Explorer series.
- CAMP CHEF QUALITY- Camp Chef stands behind the quality of their outdoor cooking products, from stoves to pellet grills. You won’t find more durable, high-performing cooking gear anywhere for camping, tailgating, catering, hunting, back patio, and more.
Great tasting food will always bring people together and Camp Chef has that figured out
Whether you’re enjoying mother nature’s finest views or getting ready for the big game at the tailgate party, you should never be deprived of tasteful food. Camp Chef’s rugged two burner Explorer stove gives you the ability to prepare anything from bacon and eggs to grilled salmon or even Dutch oven dinners all on one stove. This is the go anywhere, do anything type of propane stove.
Being one of Camp Chef’s 14” cooking systems, the Explorer is very versatile and can be equipped with many different Camp Chef accessories, from the Professional Grill Box to the Italia Artisan Pizza Oven. This is also a perfect stove for emergency preparedness because of its portability and can provide for 15 hours of cooking time on one 20 lb propane tank (not included).
Why Camp Chef?
The Camp Chef Explorer 2 Burner Stove is there for you whether you’re cooking outdoors or need to fix a meal in an emergency. Power outages and disasters can strike but with the Explorer 2 Burner Stove you will be secure in knowing you can cook things up if you need to. This stove is a true outdoor appliance with strong performance capabilities. It has a 3-Sided Windscreen to shield some of the breezes coming your way and just one twenty-pound tank will keep your stove going for 15 hours. Cook up a meal for you and some friends or family and enjoy the outdoors with a Camp Chef Explorer 2 Burner Stove.
– Two 30,000 BTU cast-aluminum burners give you the power to cook whatever is on your menu
– Three sided windscreen helps protect flame from wind
– Fully adjustable heat-control dials give you more control over heat
– Removable/Adjustable legs for storage/portability and setup on uneven ground
– Durable, rugged design built to last
– Regulator and 3 ft. hose included for use with a bulk propane tank
– Out of the box ready to cook in seconds
– Emergency preparedness recommended
– Cooking Dimensions: 14″ x 32″
– Cooking Area: 448 sq. in.
– Cooking Height: 29″
– Total Output: 60,000 BTU
– Weight: 36 lbs.
Camp Chef Explorer 2-Burner Stove
Rely on the rugged Explorer to provide you with the cooking power you need. Two 30,000 BTU burners cook perfectly for camping, hunting, scouting, and just about any of your outdoor cooking needs. Cast aluminum burners resist rust and reduce weight while the burner drums focus heat upwards to give you more power. A three-sided windscreen will help protect your flame and radiate heat back to cook your food better. Its rugged construction is built to last. Legs adjust to accommodate uneven ground and remove for mobility and storage.
One of the uses for this stove is emergency preparedness. We feel it’s very important that all households have at least a 72 hour kit and some food storage. One 20 lb tank (not included) can get you 15 hours of cooking time. If disaster strikes, you’ll be ready.
- Two 30,000 BTU burners<>
- Three-sided windscreen<>
- Adjustable heat-control dials<>
- Regulator and 3 ft. hose included<>
- Removable legs for portability<>
- Cooking Dimensions: 14″ x 32″<>
- Cooking Area: 464 sq. in. <>
- Cooking Height: 29″<>
- Total Output: 60,000 BTU<>
- Weight: 31 lbs. <>
- Warranty: One Year<>
5. Gas ONE New GS-3400P Dual Fuel Portable Propane & Butane Camping and Backpacking Gas Stove Burner with Carrying Case (Gold)
- DUEL FUEL – Compatible with both butane (Fuel not included) and propane fuel (Fuel not included), Operates on a single butane cartridge 8 oz or a propane cylinder 16.4 oz , Propane converter Regulator Included, **With Propane connect the adapter hose to the stove first before connecting to the 16 oz Propane tank***
- PIEZO ELECTRIC IGNITION – Piezo-electric ignition that eliminates the use for lighter/matches in order to ignite flame, No need for lighters or matches with this stove
- EASY TO USE – Our GS-3400P is easy to use with adjustable heat dial and piezo-electric ignition ***Great for Camping, Backpacking and Emergency Preparedness***
- SAFETY FEATURES – Built in Pressure Sensor Cartridge Ejection System and Gas Flow Cut Off Mechanism (butane), Will eject cartridge when irregular pressure is detected
- NOTES – Flame supervision that does not allow for the flow of fuel until flame is ignited (propane) *If you can not find butane canister near you, with our GS-3400P you can always use propane cylinder instead or vice versa. *OUTDOOR USE ONLY*
Price Zone dba J&S International is a company that specializes in camping and outdoor recreation products under our brand, Gas One. We are a leading manufacturer of portable outdoor cookers, burners, and other general kitchenware products. With UL and CSA certification, we provide high quality and safe products at competitive prices for the U.S. market. We, at Price Zone, strive to create products that are safe, functional, and convenient from the customer’s perspective. Price Zone has been in business for 18 years and it has grown into an established company with customers all over the U.S. as well as overseas.
6. Coleman 2000020951 Stove Btn 1-Burner Tt Blu
- Instastart ignition for matchless lighting
- 7,650 total BTUs of cooking power
- Fits up to a 10-inch pan
- Lasts up to 1.25 hours on high on one 8.8 oz. butane gas cylinder (sold separately)
- Adjustable burner gives precise temperature control, and large base offers stability for easy stirring
- Durable porcelain-coated grate is easy to clean, and aluminum burner is rust-proof for years of use
- Carry case included
- 1-year limited warranty
On-the-go cooking just got a little easier with the Coleman Portable Butane Stove with Carrying Case. With an ultra-portable design and included carry case, this stove is ready for any camping adventure and quickly sets up on any outdoor tabletop, supporting up to a 10-inch pan. Attach an 8.8 oz. butane cylinder (sold separately), light the automatic matchless ignition with the turn of a knob, and in no time, you’re cooking with up to 7,650 BTUs of power for up to 1.25 hours. Wind baffles shield your flame from the wind, and a large stable base makes stirring easy. Use your stove for years to come thanks to an easy-to-clean, durable porcelain-coated grate, rust-proof aluminum burner, and made-to-last enameled steel exterior.
7. Coleman Bottle Top Propane Stove,Green,6.62″ H x 7.81″ W x 7.75″ L
- Features PerfectFlow technology for consistent performance, even in extreme outdoor conditions, like sub-freezing temps or high altitudes
- 10,000 total BTUs of cooking power
- Fits up to an 8-inch pan
- Burner and base separate from 16.4 oz. propane cylinder (sold separately) for compact, easy carrying
- Adjustable burner gives you precise temperature control and large base offers stability for easy stirring
- 3-year limited warranty
- Official stove of the National Park Foundation
8. Coleman 2000017463 Grill Stove Ppn 2-Brnr Fyre Sarge
Serve up a family feast in no time with the Coleman FyreSergeant 3-IN-1 Propane Stove. Each 11,000-BTU burner utilizes our revolutionary HyperFlame technology, which provides an even heat distribution across the pan and better wind resistance to cut boiling time in half when compared to a standard burner in 3 m/sec wind. Wind Block pan supports also provide 360° of wind protection and eliminate the need for side panels so you can use up to a 12-in. and 10-in. pan at the same time. It comes with two Swaptop compatible grill grates, which can be changed out with the included pan supports or a griddle (sold separately) to expand your meal options. The grill grates each incorporate a DripTrap water pan that catches grease for easy cleaning in the dishwasher. When you’re ready to cook, just hit the Instastart push-button ignition and dial in your heat with the two independently adjustable burners. The PerfectFlow pressure control technology produces a steady fuel stream and consistent burner performance in all kinds of weather. When you’re done cooking, the built-in handle and latching lid make for easy carrying back home until you’re ready to create your next camping culinary masterpiece.
9. Comfort Glow GSD2846 Dual Fuel Gas Stove
Comfort Glow’s vent free gas stoves feature attractive, modern styling while providing a charming wood stove ambiance. The Monterey vent free gas stove provides a massive 30,000 BTUs per hour. The large open-face design offers maximum flame enjoyment from the large charred log set and dual yellow flame burner. Heating up to 1,250 sq. feet, this stove is an attractive and economical way to heat almost any room in the house. The dual fuel design of the Monterey permits the unit to be installed almost anywhere a gas line is accessible . Check state and local codes for installation restrictions and requirements before purchase. Due to the built in oxygen safety sensor, vent free products may not work properly at elevations above 4,500 ft. Not for sale in California or Canada. Please check your state and local codes prior to purchase.
10. Coleman RoadTrip 285 Portable Stand-Up Propane Grill
- Up to 20,000 BTUs of grilling power and 285 sq. in. of cooking area
- Now with 3 independently adjustable burners for enhanced temperature control
- Water pan catches cooking grease and is removable for easy cleaning
- 2 durable side tables for resting utensils and sauces
- integrated thermometer for accurate temperature monitoring
- InstaStart ignition for push-button, matchless lighting
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Gas Heating Stove Propane for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!