We spent many hours on research to finding corsair h80i cooling, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best corsair h80i cooling, you should not miss this article. corsair h80i cooling coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 10 corsair h80i cooling by our suggestions
516 reviews analysed
1. CORSAIR Hydro Series H80i v2 AIO Liquid CPU Cooler, 120mm Thick Radiator, Dual 120mm SP Series PWM Fans, Advanced RGB Lighting and Fan Software Control
- Extra-thick 120mm radiator: a depth of 49mm provides more surface are for rapid cooling
- Improved cold plate and pump design: better efficiency gives you lower temperatures with less noise. Sound Blaster X-FI MB5+ALC 1220 1200b SNR HD Audio. Compatibility- Intel 115x, Intel 2011/2066, AMD AM3/AM2, AMD AM4, AMD TR4 (Purchase TR4 bracket CW-8960049)
- Advanced SP120L PWM fan design: better high-static pressure air delivery and customizable speed
- Built-in Corsair Link: monitor CPU and coolant temperature, adjust fan speed, and customize lighting directly from your desktop.AM4 bracket not included. Please visit the Ryzen page on the Corsair website to order a free AM4 retention bracket
- Fan airflow: 77 CFM. Radiator Dimensions 154mm x 123 mm x 49mm
Hydro Series H80i v2 is an all-in-one liquid CPU cooler with an extra-thick 120mm radiator and dual SP120L PWM fans for cooling that’s far superior to stock CPU cooling fans. Liquid cooling simply works better than air cooling, and the self-contained design of the H80i v2 makes it easy for you to protect your valuable CPU. The H80i v2 has Corsair Link built in. Just attach the included cable to a USB header on your motherboard and download the free Corsair Link software, and you can monitor CPU and coolant temperatures, adjust fan speeds, and customize the LED lighting directly from your desktop . Cooling Socket Support Intel 115x, Intel 2011/2066, AMD AM3/AM2, AMD AM4, AMD TR4 (Purchase TR4 bracket CW-8960049)
Fan Dimensions 120mm x 25mm
Fan Speed 2435 RPM
2. Corsair H100i RGB PLATINUM AIO Liquid CPU Cooler,240mm,Dual ML120 PRO RGB PWM Fans,Intel 115x/2066,AMD AM4/TR4
- Two 120 millimeter ML PRO Series RGB magnetic levitation PWM fans deliver a blast of color and improved airflow for extreme CPU cooling performance
- 16 Individually controlled RGB LEDs light up the pump head to produce stunning, customizable lighting effects to match your build
- CORSAIR iCUE software allows you to control your cooler’s RGB lighting, monitor CPU and coolant temperatures, and adjust fan and pump speeds, all from a single intuitive interface
- Thermally optimized cold plate and low noise pump design for high performance, quiet cooling
- Cooling Socket Support Intel 115x, Intel 2011/2066, AMD AM3/AM2, AMD AM4, AMD TR4
3. Corsair Hydro H100 x 240 mm Radiator Dual 120 mm PWM Fans Liquid CPU Cooler – Black
- 240mm High-Density Radiator: Experience lower CPU temperatures with a 240mm high-density radiator for maximum cooling surface area and performance
- Powerful PWM Cooling: Two CORSAIR SP Series 120mm PWM fans that run from 600 RPM to 1,700 RPM, making it easy to minimize noise or maximize airflow.
- LED-Illuminated Pump Head: White LED-lit pump head adds a touch of brilliance to any system build. Powerful PWM cooling
- Efficient Cold Plate and Pump: Thermally optimized cold plate and low-noise pump design for more efficient, quieter cooling.
- Easy to Install: Modular tool-free mounting bracket for quick and easy installation onto all current AM4, LGA 1151 and LGA 2066 socket CPUs.
The CORSAIR Hydro Series H100x is an extreme performance liquid CPU cooler that packs dual 120mm CORSAIR SP fans and a 240mm radiator into a simple, no-fuss package. With PWM fans that run between 600 RPM to 1,700RPM, it’s easy to switch from low-noise to extreme performance when you need it. An all-new thermally optimized cold plate and low-noise pump design are housed in a stylish white-LED lit pump head, adding a touch of brilliance to your system. Combining the essentials of the CORSAIR Hydro Series and great performance, H100x puts extreme CPU cooling within reach.
4. Corsair Processor Cooler Mounting Kit Cooling CW-8960010
Corsair – Processor cooler mounting kit – (LGA1156 Socket, LGA1366 Socket, LGA1155 Socket, LGA2011 Socket)
5. Corsair Hydro Series H100i PRO RGB AIO Liquid CPU Cooler, 240mm, Dual ML120 PWM Fans, Intel 115x/2066, AMD AM4
- Dynamic Multicolor RGB Lighting: Vibrant RGB LED pump head produces vivid lighting effects to match your build. Air flow 75 CFM. Noise level 37.0 decibels
- Powered by Magnetic Levitation: Two low noise 120mm ML Series magnetic levitation PWM fans deliver incredible airflow and static pressure at low noise levels
- Powerful Software: CORSAIR iCue software allows you to adjust RGB lighting, individual fan speeds, and pump speed while monitoring CPU and coolant temperatures
- Zero RPM Mode: Zero RPM cooling profiles allow fans to stop entirely at low temperatures, completely eliminating fan noise. Radiator Dimensions 276mm x 120mm x 27mm. Fan Dimensions 120mm x 25mm
- Compatible Sockets: Intel LGA 1150, 1151, 1155, 1156, 1366, 2011, 2011 3, 2066 and AMD AM2, AM3, AM4, FM1, FM2
The CORSAIR Hydro Series H100i PRO is an all in one RGB liquid CPU cooler with a 240mm radiator built for low noise cooling performance and bold styling with an RGB LED pump head. Two included 120mm ML Series magnetic levitation PWM fans provide great airflow and static pressure, with a wide PWM speed control range between 400 RPM and 2, 400 RPM. Take control with CORSAIR iCue software and customize lighting, monitor temperatures and precisely adjust fan speeds, or stop cooling fans entirely with the H100i’s Zero RPM fan mode. Easy to install and compatible with most major CPU sockets, the H100i makes it easy to cool your system in silence and style.
6. CORSAIR Hydro Series H100i v2 AIO Liquid CPU Cooler, 240mm Radiator, Dual 120mm PWM Fans, Advanced RGB Lighting and Fan Software Control
- Customizable RGB pump head produces vivid lighting effects to match your build
- Custom-designed SP120L fans deliver high static pressure and incredible airflow
- PWM fan-speed control allows you to run your fans anywhere between 850 RPM to 2,435 RPM
- CORSAIR iCUE software allows you to customize RGB lighting, individual fan speeds, and pump speed while monitoring CPU and coolant temperatures, and more
- Compatible Sockets: Intel LGA 115x, 1366, 2011, 2011-3, 2066 and AMD FM1, FM2, AM2, AM3, AM4
The Hydro Series H100i v2 is an extreme performance, all-in-one liquid CPU cooler for cases with 240mm radiator mounts. The 240mm radiator and dual SP120L PWM fans provide the excellent heat dissipation you need for highly overclocked CPUs. Corsair Link is built in, so you can monitor temperatures, adjust cooling performance and customize LED lighting directly from your desktop. Compatible with CORSAIR iCUE
7. CORSAIR Crystal Series 680X RGB High Airflow Tempered Glass ATX Smart Case, Black
- Equip your PC with outstanding high airflow cooling, with four fans and a Direct Airflow Path layout delivering massive airflow to your PC’s hottest components.
- Illuminate your system with three included LL120 RGB fans, boasting a total of 48 customizable RGB LEDs. Compatible Corsair Liquid Coolers- H55, H60, H75, H80i, H90, H100i, H105, H110i, H115i, H150i
- An included CORSAIR Lighting Node PRO turns the 680X RGB into a smart case, powered by CORSAIR iCUE software that brings your system to life with dynamic RGB lighting synchronized across all your iCUE compatible products, including fans, RGB LED light strips, DDR4 memory, keyboards, mice and more.
- Custom builds needn’t be cluttered – a distinctive dual-chamber design makes it incredibly easy to assemble an immaculate system that keeps cables tidy and out of view.
- Three crystal-clear tempered glass panels, fitted in the front, roof and a hinged easy-access side panel door, provide a stunning view of your PC’s high-profile components.
8. Corsair Hydro Series H80i v2 Extreme Performance Liquid CPU Cooler, Black and Corsair Fan Controller Commander PRO
- Extra-thick 120mm radiator: a depth of 49mm provides more surface are for rapid cooling.
- Improved cold plate and pump design: better efficiency gives you lower temperatures with less noise
- Advanced SP120L PWM fan design: better high-static pressure air delivery and customizable speed
- Six 4-pin fan ports with voltage and PWM control
- Two RGB LED channels for control of Corsair individually addressable RGB LED strips and fans
- Two USB 2.0 internal headers
9. CORSAIR Obsidian 500D Mid-Tower Case, Smoked Tempered Glass, Aluminum Trim, Smoked with Aluminum Trim
- Iconic obsidian style combines clean exterior lines and smoked tempered glass
- Premium aluminum and tempered glass construction
- Aluminum front panel, top plate and door handles. Cooling made Easy with removable front and top fan trays
- Direct airflow path design channels cool Air where your PC needs it most
- Compatible corsair liquid coolers is h55, h60, h75, h80i, h90, h100i, h105, h110i, h115i and h150i
The Obsidian Series 500D is a state-of-the-art mid-tower enthusiast PC case with iconic Corsair design, smoked tempered glass side doors and premium aluminum trim. Hinged tempered glass side doors make accessing your system a breeze, while direct airflow path design and two included SP120 cooling fans provide airflow where it’s needed most. Upgrade your cooling with room for a 360mm radiator or three 120mm fans in the front, and a 280mm radiator or two 140mm fans in the roof. Loaded with features to make building your PC easier such as rear cable Cover, removable fan trays and separate PSU chamber, Obsidian 500D makes it easier than ever to build your Dream PC. Tech Support # 1-888-222-4346 opt #1
10. CORSAIR Carbide SPEC-04 Mid-Tower Gaming Case- Red
- Angular exterior design with large, tinted side panel window: The asymmetrical, hard-edged design adds bold styling to your build
- Room up to for five 120mm fans: Tons of room for excellent cooling potential with one 120mm front fan preinstalled
- Expansive storage space: Easy-to-use mounts for up to three HDDs and two SSDs. Compatible corsair liquid coolers are h55, h60, h75 and h80i
- Clean, side-facing I/O panel: Featuring a high-speed USB 3.0 port and additional ports for all modern connections
- Cable routing cut-outs and tie downs: Hide your cables behind the motherboard tray to keep your build looking tidy and out of the airflow path for improved cooling
The Carbide Series SPEC-04’s bold, angular, hard-edged exterior combined with excellent cooling adds bold styling with ease of assembly. The sleek, tinted window shows off a roomy interior which fits up to five 120mm fans and can accommodate massive storage configurations. The clean front I/O panel (with USB 3.0), cable routing cutouts, tie downs, and built-in dust filters combine to help you build a system that’s as bold as the SPEC-04’s design.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Corsair H80i Cooling for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!