Nowadays, there are so many products of cooking oven wire large in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for cooking oven wire large in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings cooking oven wire large which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
691 reviews analysed
1. Ultra Cuisine 100% Stainless Steel Wire Cooling Rack for Baking fits Half Sheet Pan – Cool Cookies, Cakes, Breads – Oven Safe for Cooking, Roasting, Grilling – Heavy Duty Commercial Quality
- HEAVY DUTY STRONG WIRE GRID BAKE RACK – with small holes, smooth no-snag edges, and a full 1-inch height results in greater all-around air flow and even cooking and cooling every time.
- PROFESSIONAL GRADE 304 (18/8) STAINLESS STEEL – unlike other cheaper racks made of iron covered with a coating of chrome, the Ultra Cuisine rack is 100% stainless steel, so there’s no worry of rusting or chrome flaking off into your food. Ultra Cuisine racks are dishwasher-safe, oven-safe and offer long lasting superior quality.
- SAFE FOR OVEN USE TO 575F DEGREES means it’s bakeable for roasting, baking, grilling, smoking, drying, and bbq. All this is possible due to the high heat tolerance of 100% stainless steel construction.
- PERFECT SIZE – to fit flat inside large 13” x 18” cookie half sheets without hanging over the pan edges like other racks that are just too long, causing uneven lop-sided cooking.
- READ REAL REVIEWS from hundreds of satisfied customers & check out all the “Special Offers and Product Promotions” below. Ultra Cuisine is a registered trademark of authorized seller, Virtuosoul LLC
2. Checkered Chef Cooling Racks For Baking – Quarter Size – Stainless Steel Cooling Rack/Baking Rack Set of 2 – Oven Safe Wire Racks Fit Quarter Sheet Pan – Small Grid Perfect To Cool and Bake
- Use as a cooling rack or baking rack– the choice is yours! With solid stainless steel construction and no artificial coatings or treatments, these baking racks are 100% oven safe. Perfect for oven baked bacon and chicken wings or as a cake or cookie cooling rack.
- The perfect size! Great for compact kitchens, toaster ovens and RV’s, or just when you’re not baking for a crowd, each rack measures 8” x 11 ¾“ to fit inside a standard 9 ½” x 13” quarter sheet pan or jelly roll pan, leaving enough space to easily insert and remove without spoiling your meal. Alternatively, use both racks together inside a half sheet baking pan or cookie sheet to elevate and cook, broil or grill ribs, meat or fried food.
- Sick of flimsy racks that warp and twist? These 100% stainless steel cooling racks are designed for maximum strength and durability, and to resist warping and wobbling.
- No more cookies sliding through the gaps on this wire cooling rack! Our perfectly spaced crosswire mesh grid pattern optimises airflow and prevents your treats from falling through. Great for cookies, cupcakes, muffins, bread, cakes and more!
- Clean up is a breeze! Dishwasher safe! Every bakers dream – just like our best selling half sheet cooling racks, these quarter sheet racks can be safely washed in the dishwasher without corrosion or rust. Whether it’s cooking, cooling, baking, drying, broiling or grilling, you’ll find so many uses for these handy heavy duty cooling racks!
Introducing Your New Favorite Cooling Racks !
Following on from the success of our best selling half sheet cooling rack, which achieved perfect scores for both “Cleanup” and “Strength and Stability” in recent product testing by Cook’s Country (America’s Test Kitchen). Checkered Chef is excited to introduce our new quarter sheet cooling racks. The ideal size for compact kitchens, RV’s and countertop ovens or when you’re baking for 1 – 2 people instead of a crowd.
Cooling or Cooking – the choice is yours!
Solid stainless steel construction with no artificial coatings or treatments makes these metal racks warp resistant, rust resistant and 100% safe to use in your oven or broiler. Use individually in quarter sheet pans or team the pair together to fit your half sheet pan or cookie sheet.
Used as cooling racks for baking, the grid design allows for optimum airflow and prevents your treats from falling through – no more cookies sliding through the gaps! Great for cookies, cupcakes, muffins and more!
Used as a baking rack, the grid design allows for even heat distribution and lets oil and grease drip through to elevate your food for healthier cooking. Perfect for baking and roasting, try some reverse seared steaks or finish fillets in the oven.
Compatible with quarter sheet size oven pans, broiler pans, baking sheets and cookie sheets, these racks make the perfect cook’s companion. Use them to crisp up some chicken wings, oven bake some bacon or even to broil meat in your toaster oven.
And when you’re done, wash up is easy. Simply hand wash or pop them in the dishwasher! It doesn’t get easier than that!
Sturdy, strong and versatile – no kitchen should be without these racks.
Whether you are looking for a wire cooling rack, or a wire rack for baking, grab your twin pack today by clicking the “Add to Cart” tab above.
3. Cooling, Roasting & Baking Racks fit Standard Half Sheet Pans – Heavy Duty 304 Stainless Steel Wire Racks Dishwasher & Oven-Safe for Cooking, Smoking, Grilling – Rust Proof (11.8" x 16.9" SET OF 2)
- 2 PACK RUST RESISTANT COMMERCIAL GRADE 304 18/8 stainless steel cooling racks dishwasher-safe for long-lasting durability with multiple uses for everyday cooking.
- SUPREME DURABILITY with 1-INCH (1”) IN HEIGHT. Our racks are raised up 1”- a full half-inch higher than other brands for optimal airflow, allows air to circulate around all sides of the pan resulting to cookies, cakes, bread, pies, pastries & other baked goods won’t get mushy as they cool, and will cook vegetables, meats, fishes and other dishes evenly in the oven.
- OVEN-SAFE to 575˚F for effective roasting, and best for grilling seafood, baking chicken wings, broiling, roasting fish and vegetables, smoking turkey, bbq pork and seafood, sear steaks, dehydrating fruits and meats. There is no need to flip your food while cooking. You will get a crisp and juicy chicken, bacon, pulled pork, bbq ribs, fish, vegetable and breaded dishes while trimming any oil and grease, allows oven to use as an “air fryer” for healthy cooking.
- HEAVY DUTY GRATE, STURDY AND THICK GAUGED WIRE GRID with 2 cross support bars and firm metal screens holds heavier foods without the rack bending or bowing.
- PERFECT FIT FOR POPULAR BRANDS of large 13″ x 18″ half sheet pan and cookie sheets. Rack Dimensions: 11.81″ x 16.85″ (SET OF 2) Pan not included
4. Checkered Chef Cooling Racks for Baking – Baking Rack Twin Set. Stainless Steel Oven and Dishwasher Safe Wire Cooling Rack. Fits Half Sheet Cookie Pan- set of 2
- Cooling or cooking – the choice is yours! With solid stainless steel construction and no artificial coatings or treatments our racks are safe for using in the oven too! Ever tried oven baked bacon? How about some crispy chicken wings?
- The perfect size! Measuring 17″ x 12″ designed to fit perfectly inside a standard 18” x 13” half sheet pan, you’ll be cooking up a storm in no time. The nice large size allows plenty of space for cooling cakes, cookies and bread, or, insert it in your half sheet pan for grilling or baking ribs, meat or fried food.
- Sick of flimsy racks that warp and twist? Made from 100% stainless steel for maximum strength and durability, we’ve also added a unique strengthening cross bar to resist warping and wobbling.
- No more cookies sliding through the gaps! Our perfectly spaced grid pattern optimises airflow and prevents your treats from falling through. Wash up is a breeze – our racks can safely be washed in the dishwasher without corrosion or rust.
- Due to popular demand, our famous (as recommended by America’s Test Kitchen) cooling racks are now available in a twin pack giving you greater convenience and saving you money!
Sometimes 2 racks are better than 1!
What could be better than our famous Checkered Chef Cooling Rack? How about 2 of them?
Achieving perfect scores for both “Cleanup” and “Strength and Stability” in recent product testing, the Checkered Chef Cooling Rack is proud to be “Highly Recommended” by Cook’s Country (America’s Test Kitchen).
Sturdy, strong and versatile – no kitchen should be without one and now, due to popular demand, our famous cooling/baking rack is available as a twin pack making it extra convenient and economical.
Sick of flimsy racks that warp and twist?
Unlike others on the market, the Checkered Chef cooling rack has been strengthened to prevent warping.
The secret? To complement the 3 crossbars we’ve added an additional rod running through the center of the rack.
The result? A stronger, sturdier rack that will resist warping and wobbling.
Cooling or Cooking – the choice is yours with our oven safe racks.
That’s right, as they’re made from 100% stainless steel with no artificial coatings or treatments, our racks can be used not just for cooling but for baking and roasting too. Sized to fit perfectly inside your standard 18″ x 13″ half sheet pans, you’ll soon be cooking up a storm – crispy chicken wings anyone?
The generous size also allows plenty of space for cooling cakes, a whole tray of cookies and more. And, with our new twin pack, you’ll always have one ready to use.
When you’re done, wash up is easy – simply hand wash or pop them in the dishwasher!
Buy from the brand you can trust – backed by Checkered Chef’s 100% satisfaction guarantee.
Whether you need a wire cooling rack, or a wire rack for baking, grab your twin pack today by clicking the “Add to Cart” tab above.
5. Lodge 5 Quart Cast Iron Dutch Oven. Pre Seasoned Cast Iron Pot and Lid with Wire Bail for Camp Cooking
Lodge Logic Dutch Oven with Spiral Loop Handle
The Lodge Traditional Dutch Oven with Wire Bail handle has been popular for over a century, and is perfect for camp and hearth cooking.
The Lodge Cast Iron Dutch Oven is a multi-functional cookware that works wonders with slow-cooking recipes. It comes with a tight-fitting lid that helps lock in nutrition and flavor. This pre-seasoned Dutch Oven works like a charm right out of the box. Made of cast iron, this Dutch Oven evenly distributes heat from the bottom through the sidewalls. Also, it retains heat better so your delicious meal remains warm for a long time. Sporting a stylish black color, the cast iron Dutch Oven looks good in most kitchens and it doubles up as an excellent source of nutritional iron. It features loop handles for convenient handling and the oven is easy to clean and maintain.
A simple Cast-Iron Dutch Oven, like the one your grandmother used, still ranks as one of the best cooking utensils ever made. It gives you a nearly non-stick surface, without the possible harmful fumes generated by preheating chemically treated nonstick cookware.
Many of the pieces of cast iron cookware made in the Lodge Foundry over a century ago remain in use today.
- Made of cast iron
- Pre-seasoned and ready-to-use
- Multi-functional cookware
- Virtual Non-stick surface
- Works with induction stove tops
- Brutally tough for decades of cooking
- Wire bale handle
- Easy to clean: hand wash, dry, rub with cooking oil
The right tool for searing, sauteing, simmering, braising, baking, roasting, and frying.
Made of Cast-Iron
Cast-Iron is a form of cookware developed over a millennia ago remains as popular today as when it was used to prepare meals hundreds of years ago. Cast Iron is one of only two metals compatible with induction stovetops. Unparalleled in heat retention and even heating.
Can Be Used With A Variety of Heat Sources
At home in the oven, on the stove, on the grill or over the campfire. Skillet may be used on various heat sources including gas, electric, induction and ceramic-glass top stoves and ovens. When using on glass stove tops, be careful not to slide the cookware around as it’s possible to scratch the surface. Seasoned cast iron can also be used on the grill or outdoor fire and coals for camp cooking. Begin heating cookware on low and slowly bring heat up to medium or medium/high. Always remove cookware from the stovetop after cooking.
Seasoned for a natural, easy-release finish that improves with use.
Seasoning is a necessary step in using cast iron cookware. Oil is baked into the pores of the iron at the foundry to prevent rusting and to eventually provide a natural, non-stick cooking surface. Unlike synthetically coated cookware, it is possible to restore the cooking surface of cast iron.
Lodge uses a proprietary soy-based vegetable oil to season our cookware. The oil contains no animal fat or peanut oil. The seasoning is functional application and slight inconsistencies may appear in the seasoning finish. The inconsistencies will not affect cooking performance.
Easy to Care for
Hand wash, dry, rub with cooking oil. It is very important to replenish the seasoning of your cast iron cookware by applying a thin layer of oil after each cleaning. Seasoning is an on-going process. The more you use cast iron, the seasoning is improved.
Using Your Lodge Cast Iron
Rinse with hot water (do not use soap), and dry thoroughly.
Before cooking, apply vegetable oil to the cooking surface of your pan and pre-heat the pan slowly (always start on low heat, increasing the temperature slowly).
Once the utensil is properly pre-heated, you are ready to cook.
TIP: Avoid cooking very cold food in the pan, as this can promote sticking.
PLEASE REMEMBER: Handles will become very hot in the oven, and on the stovetop. Always use an oven mitt to prevent burns when removing pans from oven or stovetop.
Care and Cleaning of your Lodge Cast Iron
After cooking, clean utensil with a stiff nylon brush and hot water. Using soap is not recommended, and harsh detergents should never be used. (Avoid putting a hot utensil into cold water. Thermal shock can occur causing the metal to warp or crack).
If you are having trouble removing stuck-on food, boil some water in your pan for a few minutes to loosen residue, making it easier to remove.
Towel dry immediately and apply a light coating of oil to the utensil while it is still warm.
TIP: Do not let your cast iron air dry, as this can promote rust.
Store in a cool, dry place. If you have a cover, or lid, for your utensil, place a folded paper towel in between lid and utensil allowing air to circulate. This prevents moisture from collecting inside the utensil, which can cause rust.
TIP: The oven is a great place to store your cast iron; just remember to remove it before turning on the oven.
NEVER wash in dishwasher.
If for some reason your utensil develops a metallic smell or taste, or perhaps rust spots (maybe a well-meaning relative washed your utensil in the dishwasher or with soap thinking they were being helpful), never fear. Simply scour off the rust using a very fine grade of sandpaper or steel wool and refer to our section on re-seasoning.
Re-Seasoning your Lodge Cast Iron
While maintaining the seasoning should keep your Cast Iron in good condition, at some point you may need to repeat the seasoning process. If food sticks to the surface, or you notice a dull, gray color, repeat the seasoning process:
Wash the cookware with hot, soapy water and a stiff brush. (It is okay to use soap this time because you are preparing to re-season the cookware).
Rinse and dry completely. Apply a thin, even coating of MELTED solid vegetable shortening (or cooking oil of your choice) to the cookware (inside and out).
Place aluminum foil on the bottom rack of the oven to catch any dripping.
Set oven temperature to 350 � 400 degrees F.
Place cookware upside down on the top rack of the oven.
Bake the cookware for at least one hour. After the hour, turn the oven off and let the cookware cool in the oven.
Store the cookware uncovered, in a dry place when cooled.
Why should I choose Lodge cookware over other brands?
For over 112 years, Lodge has provided quality cast iron cookware and accessories, with a broad and innovative assortment. Our continued commitment to quality enables Lodge to offer a superior product line.
How is the diameter measurement of Lodge Cookware determined?
We measure from outside rim to outside rim across the top of the cookware, not the bottom.
What type utensils are recommended to be used with Lodge products?
We recommend using wood or silicone utensils to avoid scratching.
Why should soap or detergent not be used to clean cast iron cookware?
Soap and detergent are used to break down and remove oils. Since the seasoning of your cast iron consists of oil, cleaning with soap will strip or remove the seasoning from cookware.
Are there any types of food that are not recommended to be cooked in cast iron cookware?
Foods which are very acidic (i.e. beans, tomatoes, citrus juices, etc.) should not be cooked in a cast iron utensil until the cookware is highly seasoned. The high acidity of these foods will strip the seasoning and result in discoloration and metallic tasting food. Wait until cast iron is better seasoned to cook these types of foods.
Lodge is a Green Foundry:
Lodge is a zero hazardous waste stream foundry. Lodge designed a vegetable oil recycler for the seasoning process to reduce waste and unusable oil is recycled and used as biodiesel generator. Lodge uses recycled and biodegradable packing materials. Reuse of foundry sand used in the casting process is recycled and unusable sand, working to purify the water of the local streams and planting trees to improve air quality and beautification.
Lodge is the oldest family-owned cookware foundry in America. Since 1896, the Lodge family has been casting premium iron cookware at their Tennessee foundry. Starting with raw materials and finishing with their seasoning process, they continue to improve on the highest quality standards that go into every piece we make. As the sole American manufacturer of cast iron cookware, they are proud to carry on the legacy started by founder Joseph Lodge. Lodge doesn’t just make cast iron; they make heirlooms that bring people together for generations.
6. Wireless Meat Thermometer for Grilling, Bluetooth Meat Thermometer Digital BBQ Cooking Thermometer with 4 Probes, Alarm Monitor Cooking Thermometer for Barbecue Oven Kitchen, Support IOS & Android
- ????【SOMKER THERMOMETER】- Phone remote monitoring food: this BBQ thermometer will remind you at the very first time, All of these operations can be remotely monitored by your Phone or iPad, Indoor 100ft, Outdoor 170ft (may vary depending on the surroundings). So you can do any things while cooking!
- ????【PRESET TEMPERATURE AND TIMER】: Grilling thermometer has preset temperatures and cooking levels for 11 kinds of food recommended by USDA, you can set a high/low temperature range and set the timer or reset manually to suit your taste. When time or temps is up, it will beep and flash with back light. Never worry about overcooking or under-cooking.
- ????【6 PROBE SIMULTANEOUS MONITORING】: Comes with 4 probes, this wireless digital cooking thermometer allows you to monitor six different foods or read grill/oven/smoker surrounding temperature at the same time. Temperature measurement range from 32°F to 572°F. The wire is crafted with metal braiding & upgraded Teflon core capable of withstanding up to 716°F. Probe wraps help to solve the storage, make your kitchen or grill tidier. No mess up.
- ????【MAGNETIC ON BACK FUNCTION】: Cooking thermometer with strong magnet on the back allows you to attach conveniently it on grill. You could place this on most metal surfaces such as the oven, fridge, or non-heated surfaces of a grill.
- ????【WHAT YOU GET】: 1 x Meat Thermometer, 4 x Colorful Probes with Racks. 1 x Manual, 12-month warranty from the date of purchase for manufacturer defects, Any problem/question, please kindly contact us firstly. Our Customer Support Team will get back to you.
Temp range (continuously monitoring): 32°F to 716°F(0℃-380℃)
Battery: 1.5V AA battery*2(Not Included)
Probes Temperature Range: 32°F-572°F for long-time monitoring, Probe wire&handle stands up to 716°F
App Required: Available for free in the AppStore/Google Play Store . Please note: if you use your iPad to download this APP, please select “iPhone”, not “iPad”.
Uses: Steak, Chicken, Ham, Turkey, Pork, Beef, Roast, BBQ, Oven, Smoker, Grill, Food Milk, Candy.
No tedious setup steps, just one button to turn on/off and back lit. Large LCD digital kitchen thermometer for grilling with back light can display clearer readouts. Easy to cooking turkey or other delicious meat.
Enjoy your cooking time
This Soraken Digital Wireless Bluetooth Thermometer has 4 Probes that allows you to accurately cook by monitoring both your Meat and Oven/Smoker/Grill temp remotely from 196 feet away.
No more hassle of getting up and sitting back down to check on your meat. Just wait the device/phone alarm then the delicious food is all ready.
The free APP of this Cooking Thermometer is widely compatible with: iPhone (4S or later models), iPad and Android smart phones, tablet, etc.
Auto connect to your phone after first connection.
DO NOT expose the probes, handles or wire directly to open fire flame, keep it used at temps lower than 380℃/716°F.
DO NOT put the wire wrap into oven, or it’ll melt.
NO microwave oven.
DO NOT get the plug leads or connectors wet which may result in shorted out. They are all not waterproof.
DO NOT get the probe wire immersed in water, suggest scrub the wire with rag.
DO NOT attach the back of the unit to heated surface.With strong magnet on the back allows you to attach conveniently it on most metal surfaces such as the oven, fridge or Non-Heated surfaces of a grill.
7. Stock Your Home Aluminum Sheet Pan and Cooling Rack Baking Set with 2 Sheet Pans and 2 Stainless Steel Cooling Racks for Baking and Cooking
- 2 FOR 1 BAKING PAN SET: Bake your meats and delectable treats in this sturdy, silver sheet pan and cool them off in the premium stainless-steel wire rack.
- OVEN SAFE SHEET PANS: Made from 100% commercial grade aluminum with high thermal conductivity, our baking racks for oven use can handle extremely high temperatures.
- PREMIUM STAINLESS-STEEL OVEN RACKS: Made of high quality 18/8 stainless steel, our sturdy wire racks for baking sheets are built to last and easily clean since they are dishwasher safe.
- GREAT VALUE PACK: This baking set includes 2 baking racks and 2 sheet pans. Dimensions of the pan are approximately 18” L x 13” W. Dimensions of the cooling rack are approximately 16” L × 12” W.
- ORDER YOUR SHEET PAN AND COOLING RACK TODAY!
8. Trinity Provisions Meat Resting Pan – With Wire Rack and Silicone Baking Mat – Dishwasher and Oven Safe Stainless Steel, for Cooking and Cooling Steak, BBQ, Bacon, More
- REST YOUR STEAK, PERFECTLY ???? I painstakingly cooked dry aged ribeyes 6 days a week for 11 months to develop this product. Somehow my marriage survived, and the perfect meat resting rack was born.
- BE A GRILL HERO ???? Other cooling racks are designed for cookies or baking. Ours is specifically built for meats with a heavy duty pan and wire rack, plus a silicon butcher’s mat to catch drippings.
- DISHWASHER AND OVEN SAFE ???? Our carbon steel non-stick resting pan, stainless steel cooling rack, and silicone baking mat are dishwasher safe and oven safe. Clean up after grilling with ease.
- THE PERFECT BBQ GIFT ???? Packaged in a beautiful box and loaded with 2 free “grilling beer” coasters, this resting rack will be one of the prized barbeque accessories for the grillmaster in your life.
- UNCONDITIONALLY GUARANTEED ???? I designed this resting rack set to help you and I grill the perfect steak. If for any reason you don’t love it, let me know and I’ll refund your order no-questions-asked.
9. Hiware 2-Pack Cooling Racks for Baking – 10" x 15" – Stainless Steel Wire Cookie Rack Fits Jelly Roll Sheet Pan, Oven Safe for Cooking, Roasting, Grilling
- SOLID STAINLESS STEEL GRID CONSTRUCTION – Hiware’s cooling rack is made of high quality stainless steel that is made to last for years. The tight grid design gives stability to the rack, which makes it easy to balance baked goods, meats, fruits, and vegetables without the possibility of them falling through the slats.
- OVEN AND GRILL SAFE – This commercial-grade rack resists heat up to 575 degrees Fahrenheit making it perfect for use in the oven or grill. This versatile rack is the perfect complement to any kitchen and holds up to 20 pounds of food without sagging or bending.
- PERFECT SIZE – Measuring 10″ x 15″, fits inside a jelly roll sheet (10 1/4″ x 15 1/4″) or comfortably on a countertop. After use, it is easy to store in your cabinet or drawer.
- FOOTED FOR EVEN COOLING – The footed design elevates the rack 0.6” making it perfect for cooling cookies, bread, and pastries. Place the rack inside a cookie sheet to create a drip pan that allows fat to drain from roasted and grilled meats and allowing you to create a crispy crust on wings, turkey, bacon and more.
- EASY TO CLEAN – Solid stainless steel is naturally rust resistant and easy to clean with mild soap and a soft cloth. The rack is also dishwasher safe for deep cleaning, if necessary.
Our cooling rack is not only made of high quality stainless steel, but also a standard food grade cooking rack suitable for half sheet pan, oven use safe up to 575°F. Plus 6 support feet and 3 rods are made of solid stainless steel for better air circulation and superior load carrying capacity. Smooth edges, no scratches, no rough spots, no metal plating or coating, super rustproof and durable.Great for chicken wings, steak, meatballs, bacon, fish, vegetables and more.This bakeware rack is ideal for breaded dishes too, allowing the breading on the bottom to get crispy.
Made of high quality stainless steel, strong and durable for years
Oven safe to 575˚F degrees
Non-toxic and food safe
Exact 10″ x 15″ rack size fits perfectly inside 10 1/4″ x 15 1/4″ jelly roll sheet like Nordic Ware, Wilton and other pans with similar dimensions
HIWARE is the definitive kitchenware brand with over 20 years of foodservice and hospitality industry experience. Reliable and trusted by professionals, our commercial lines of products, span from tabletops, restaurant kitchens supplies to utensils. We are now very proud to make our tools and gadgets available to any home cook and hope to give them the joy of using quality utensils loved by professionals.
10. Turbokey Bacon Cooking Rack for Oven Use Dia 10.4" Wire Cooling Racks for Baking Round Stainless Steel Wire Cooking Racks/Carbon Baking Net/Grill/Pan Grate with Legs (265mm/10.4")
- Φ10.4″(26.5cm)，14 SIZES TO CHOOSE. Height: 1″(2.5cm).NOTE:Turbokey is the ONLY SELLER of the Turbokey Brand Canning Rack to ensure this product quality, Real 304 Stainless Steel. Please be advised that other sellers’ offers may not be selling the real actual products, and We will NOT be responsible and will be unable to assist you with those orders.
- Sturdy Construction – With 3 feet, there is absolutely no wobble and no risk of pans shifting. Fit for cooling cookies, pies, and cakes, baking dishes and pans, steaming.
- High Quality – Made from 304 stainless steel,Up to 1470℉ (800℃) can this rack handle, durable and oven safe, won’t scratch surfaces, low enough to not burn food but high enough to get the convection heat!
- No Rust – It is a fairly high quality steel and the joints are all spot welded,you can put in plenty of water for steaming ,no rust, long service life.
- Excellent Helper – Perfect fit for Barbecue, Grill, Air Fryer, Instant Pot, Pressure Cooker, Canning, Toaster Oven.
– Turbokey Cooling Rack is the perfect addition to baking supplies for many baking, roasting, cooling and food preparation tasks.– It lifts baked goods and bakeware above countertops for better airflow and faster cooling times.
– It’s perfectly sized and shaped for cooling cookies, pies, and cakes, and elevates foods, baking dishes and pans for better heat circulation so they cook evenly.
VARIETY OF USES:* COOLING: Cookies, cakes, pizza,rolls & bread
* BAKE: Crispy bacon or chicken wings* ROAST: Beef, turkey or pork chops
* COOK: Poultry & meats* GRILL: Healthy vegetables or fish
* SMOKE OR BBQ ribs* DRY Steaks
* USE AS A TRIVET to protect your countertop
Material:304 Stainless SteelPackage Content:1 x Steaming Rack
1 x Heat Resistant Coasters
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Cooking Oven Wire Large for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!