752 reviews analysed
1. Oreck Commercial XL Commercial Upright Vacuum Cleaner, XL2100RHS
- Upright vacuum cleaner with 12-inch-wide cleaning path is better suited for cleaning low pile carpets than typical canister vacuum cleaners and takes up less space for storage
- Helping Hand handle has received Ease-of-Use Commendation from Arthritis Foundation
- on/off switch is located in handgrip for convenience
- Automatic floor adjustment enables the vacuum cleaner to move between carpets and hard surfaces without changes to manual settings
- Powerful, high-speed, balanced brush roll with double helix brushes whirls at 6,500 RPM and move debris toward the vacuum inlet for cleaning
- Measures 6 x 13 x 35 inches (H x W x D)
- weighs 8.2 pounds
The Oreck XL Commercial Upright Vacuum is a commercial grade vacuum that offers all the power and performance you expect from an Oreck. This versatile upright makes it easy to keep your business clean. It gets up close to cabinets and baseboards and fits easily under most furniture, clothes racks, chairs and desks. It can be used on all surfaces including carpet, wood, laminate and tile with no manual height adjustment.
Weighing about 9 pounds, it’s lightweight and covers a 12″ wide area which makes cleaning easy and quick. It has the exclusive Microsweep feature that allows you to switch from carpet to bare floors with no adjustments and a 630 cubic inch “top fill” bag. Cord guard prevents cord damage. Fingertip-controlled on/off switch. Ingenious top-fill design ensures no loss of suction and keeps power at maximum even while bag fills.
This model comes with a 1-year commercial warranty as well as a 1-year warranty on the belt.
2. Hoover WindTunnel MAX Bagged Corded Upright Vacuum Cleaner UH30600
- WindTunnel 3 Technology – creates three channels of suction to lift and remove surface debris and deep down embedded dirt
- Clean-Drop Bags – one simple touch releases the full bag directly into the trash, so you never have to touch the dirty bag
- Brushroll On/Off Pedal – control for use on bare floors and automatically turns off when in the upright storage/tool use position. 30 Inch cord lets you vacuum a large room without re-plugging
- 30 Foot Cord – vacuum a large room without re-plugging. Cleans hard-to-reach areas and HEPA media filter – traps 99.97% of dirt, dust, and pollens down to 0.3 microns
- Includes a Telescoping Extension Wand to extend the reach of the stretch hose, 12-Inch Crevice Tool to clean cracks and crevices with precision, Upholstery/Dusting Brush to clean furniture and a Air-Powered Hand Tool to for stairs
The new Hoover Windtunnel Max bagged upright is amped up with the features that matter most to you. Windtunnel MAX Technology offers 3 channels of suction that remove dirt with less scatter. You can clean quickly and efficiently with up to 17 feet of above the floor cleaning reach, seven floor settings for every floor type, and a 15 inch wide nozzle that devours anything in its cleaning path. For people with allergies, a bagged option offers excellent filtration. The nature of the bag itself keeps dirt contained. Requiring minimal maintenance, each Hoover Windtunnel Max Bagged Upright comes with two bags made with HEPA media that utilize the Clean Drop bag system, which allows you to dispose of a full bag without ever touching it.
3. BISSELL BigGreen Commercial PowerForce Bagged Lightweight, Upright, Industrial, Vacuum Cleaner, BGU1451T
The Pro PowerForce Upright Vacuum is designed with the user in mind. From the powerful suction to the ready-to-use attachments, this bagged upright vacuum cleaner can clean a variety of surfaces that include bare floor, high carpet, and upholstered furniture. With three filtration stages and cyclonic cleaning system of the lightweight vacuum cleaner, you can easily remove dirt from every nook and corner. The extension wand, long power cord, and five surface height settings, help you conveniently clean thoroughly. The lightweight design makes the vacuum easy to move from room to room and transport from level to level.
4. Oreck Commercial U2000RB-1 Commercial 8 Pound Upright Vacuum with EnduroLife with 6 Oreck Bags
Cog V-belt with cog motor and brush pulley. 5 Year warranty on belt. RPM Circuit breaker, shuts off motor when rush roller RPMs slow down. 40′ Power cord is connected to the pigtail cord using a cord clamp, allowing you to easily replace a damaged cord without expensive repairs or re-wiring. Cord guard prevents cord damage. Soft wheels protect wood floors. Fingertip-controlled on/off switch. Ingenious top-fill design keeps power at maximum even while bag fills. Powerful, high-speed, balanced, double helix brushes whirl at 6,500 rpm. Easy-use carry handle allows for simple, sturdy carrying. One-year commercial warranty. 5 Year warranty on belt. Handle drops down flat for cleaning under low furniture and easy storage.
5. Sanitaire EUKSC886E Sanitaire SC886E Upright Vacuum
6. ProTeam ProForce 1200XP Bagged Upright Vacuum Cleaner with HEPA Media Filtration, Commercial Upright Vacuum with On-Board Tools, Corded
- DUAL-MOTOR SYSTEM – Designed to maintain power to both the brush roller and the suction motor to create powerful suction in a lightweight professional upright vacuum cleaner
- HIGH FILTRATION – Four Level Advanced Filtration with HEPA media filter to improve Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) for residents and guests
- certified Silver by Carpet and Rug Institute (CRI)
- EXCEPTIONAL CLEANING – Perfect high-pile carpet and hardwood floors while the ultra-flexible hose and cleaning wand tackle hard-to-reach areas including under beds and corners
- VERSATILE – ProTeam commercial upright vacuums feature a low profile, L-shaped head perfect for smaller spaces and vacuuming under and around furniture
- Ideal for residential cleaning services and maid services with an extra-long 50-foot power cord to clean large areas without having to unplug
The ProTeam ProForce 1200XP bagged upright vacuum cleaner is the perfect tool for any residential and commercial cleaning professionals. It’s ideal for residences, hotels, office buildings, and retail spaces. Among the best upright vacuum cleaners in its class, this high-filtration upright is designed to provide exceptional cleaning to improve reach, durability, and Indoor Air Quality (IAQ). The convenient on-board tools and high-performance dual motor system offers optimal efficiency and maximum effectiveness.
The ProForce 1200XP bagged vacuum has a 3.25-quart capacity and a unique 12-inch wide L-shaped cleaning head to easily move under and around furniture. The powerful 924-watt, 10-amp Dual-Motor produces an airflow of 96 CFM and 84-inch static lift. This bagged upright vacuum cleaner features convenient indicator lights on the front panel provide feedback about the vacuum’s performance and maintenance.
The ProLevel Filtration with HEPA media filter captures and contains dust, pet dander, and other allergens to produce cleaner, healthier air.
The ProForce 1200XP commercial upright vacuum includes a super stretch hose, a quick-release wand, a crevice tool for deep cleaning around corners, and a combo upholstery/dust brush that gently removes dust and allergens off furniture, blinds, and lampshades. It comes with an extra-long 50-foot 18-gauge power cord to clean large areas without having to unplug.
The ProForce 1200XP is Carpet and Rug Institute (CRI) Approved and Certified Silver. All ProTeam vacuums qualify for US Green Building Council LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) under current requirements.
For more than 25 years, ProTeam has designed vacuums with durability and quality in mind. These commercial upright vacuums are low maintenance, long lasting, and feature meticulous workmanship and the finest materials available. Because of its uncompromising quality, ProTeam covers this vacuum with a 3-year warranty on parts, labor, motor and molded body parts.
7. ProTeam Commercial Backpack Vacuum, Super CoachVac Vacuum Backpack with HEPA Media Filtration and Xover Multi-Surface 2-Piece Wand Tool Kit, 10 quart, Corded
8. BISSELL Zing Lightweight, Bagged Canister Vacuum, Purple, 2154A
- Powerful variable suction gets the dirt low and high and is great for bare floors, rugs and above-floor cleaning
- Easily go from cleaning carpets to hard floors with the flip of a switch
- Automatic cord Rewind for quick cord storage with the push of a button
- Easy-to-remove dust bag without the mess or hassle of emptying a Bagless vacuum
- Complete with dust bag and pre-motor and Post-Motor filters to help capture more Fine dust and particles. Filters are washable and reusable
The Bissell zing bagged canister vacuum makes it easy to take powerful mess removal from one room in your home to another. It features a large, 2.5L-capacity bag to allow you to tackle messes large or small across both carpets and hard floors. The compact and lightweight design along with swivel steering make maneuvering around furniture and between rooms a snap. The easy-to-remove bag allows you to quickly change bags without the hassle or mess of a Bagless vacuum. The included tools and telescopic wand let you clean those hard-to-reach areas of your home with ease.
9. Hoover WindTunnel T-Series Tempo Bagged Upright Vacuum Cleaner with HEPA Media Filter, UH30301, Blue
- WINDTUNNEL TECHNOLOGY: Creates channels of suction to lift and remove surface debris and deeply embedded dirt
- HEPA MEDIA FILTRATION: Traps in 99.7% of dirt, dust, pollen, and allergens down to 0. 3 microns so you can enjoy cleaner, fresher air
- MULTI-FLOOR ADJUSTMENT: Features 5 floor height adjustment settings so that you can move between hard floors and deep carpets with ease
- LONG CORD: The 30 foot cord allows you to go room-to-room without the hassle of unplugging
- WHAT’S INCLUDED: Air Powered Hand Tool, Extension Wand, Crevice Tool, Upholstery Tool and 8 Foot Hose
The WindTunnel® T2 Series Bagged Upright combines a sleek design with superior, simple-to-use cleaning power. With intuitive features and the adjustable brushroll you can clean any type of floor easily and efficiently.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Bagged Vacuum Cleaner for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!