Top 8 Apc Backups Office 350
We spent many hours on research to finding apc back-ups office 350, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best apc back-ups office 350, you should not miss this article. apc back-ups office 350 coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 8 apc back-ups office 350 by our suggestions
749 reviews analysed
1. APC UPS Battery Backup & Surge Protector with USB Charger, 600VA, APC Back-UPS (BE600M1)
- 600VA / 330W Backup Battery Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS)
- 7 Outlets: 5 Battery Back up & Surge Protector, plus 2 Surge Protector Only
- One USB Charger Port (1.5A)
- 5′ Power Cord, right-angle 3-prong wall plug, wall-mountable, plus FREE power-management software
- Batterly Life: 3-5 years. UPS replacement battery sold separately (part # APCRBC154)
- APC WARRANTY: Backed by APC’s 3-YEAR WARRANTY plus a $75,000 connected-equipment policy
- Input voltage range for main operations:92 – 139V
APC 600VA UPS Battery Backup & Surge Protector with USB Charging Port, APC UPS Back-UPS (BE600M1). Operating Temperature: 0 – 40 °C. Alarm when on battery, distinctive low battery alarm, overload continuous tone alarm.
2. APC UPS Battery Backup & Surge Protector, 425VA, APC Back-UPS (BE425M)
- 425VA/225W Backup Battery Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS)
- 6 Outlets: 4 Battery Back up & Surge Protector, plus 2 Surge Protector Only
- 5′ Power Cord, right-angle 3-prong wall plug, plus keyholes for wall mounting
- During a power outage, an APC UPS battery backup & surge protector provides backup power essential home electronics
- APC WARRANTY: Backed by APC’s 3 YEAR WARRANTY, and $75,000 connected-equipment policy
3. APC UPS Battery Replacement, RBC35, for APC Back-UPS models BE350G, BE350C
- For best performance and warranty support of your APC UPS, buy only genuine APC products Shipped and Sold by Amazon.com
- Each APC Replacement Battery Cartridges (RBC) is tested and certified for compatibility to restore the performance of your APC UPS to original specifications
- When you buy a new genuine APC RBC, you can recycle your old UPS battery via the “RBC Recycling Program” on the APC website. This program includes free return shipping to a recycling center (use the packaging from your new battery to return the old)
- RBC35 is compatible with models BE350G, BE350C, BE350GCN, BE350GLM, BE350R, BE350R-CN, BE350T, BE350U, BE350U-CN
- APC WARRANTY: Genuine APC Batteries sold and shipped by Amazon.com are backed by a 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
Genuine APC RBC are tested and certified for compatibility to restore UPS performance to the original specifications. Operating Relative Humidity :0 – 95 %
4. APC UPS Battery Backup & Surge Protector with AVR, 1500VA, APC Back-UPS Pro (BX1500M)
- 1500VA / 900W Backup Battery Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS)
- 10 Outlets: 5 Battery Back up & Surge Protector, plus 5 Surge Protector Only
- Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR). UPS Battery Backup AVR instantly corrects low/high voltage fluctuations, and is Active PFC compatible
- Battery Life: 3-5 years. Hot Swappable BX1500M Replacement Battery sold separately (part # APCRBC124)
- 1 GB network dataline protection, 6′ Power Cord, right-angle 3-prong wall plug, and FREE power-management software
- APC WARRANTY: Backed by APC’s 3 YEAR WARRANTY, plus a $250,000 connected-equipment policy.Output Frequency (sync to mains):60 Hz
APC 1500VA UPS Back-UPS Pro mini-tower backup power supply provides quality power protection for your critical home and small business devices. An APC UPS provides backup power power and surge protection to power and protect your PC or Mac, network router, gaming consoles like Xbox and PS4, AV and other business electronics from the dangers of power surges, spikes, lightning and power outages. By powering your critical electronics with a backup battery during blackouts, you ensure personal and professional connectivity when it matters most. Improvements in efficiency, size and surge protection come at an affordable price, making the Back-UPS Pro mini-tower battery backup UPS models a perfect solution for your power protection needs.
5. APC BK350 – Back-UPS CS Battery Backup System Six-Outlet 350 Volt-Amps
Combination of battery-protected and surge-only outlets reserves power capacity for connected equipment that requires battery back-up. Dataline Surge Protection provides protection of connected equipment on the data lines. Power conditioning protects connected loads from surges, spikes, lightning, and other disturbances. Audible alarms delivers notification of changing utility power and UPS conditions. Automatic restart of loads after UPS shutdown upon the return of utility power for exceptional convenience. Automatic battery self-test ensures early detection of a battery that needs to be replaced. System VA: 350 VA Backup Time at Half Load: 18.1 minutes 105 Watts Automatic Voltage Regulation AVR: No Battery Recharge Time: 8 h.
6. APC BK350 350VA UPS System,White
APC BACK-UPS CS BK350 350VA UPS System
In cooperation with the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC), American Power Conversion Corporation (APC), of West Kingston, R.I., is voluntarily recalling about 900,000 back-up power supply devices. These devices are primarily used to protect computers in case of a power failure. The power supply device can fail, causing the unit to overheat, which may pose a fire hazard to consumers. APC has received six reports of units overheating resulting in the melting of the unit’s outer casing and three reports of minor property damage. No injuries have been reported. The recalled Back-UPS® CS Uninterruptible Power Supply devices include the Back-UPS CS350 and the Back-UPS CS 500 models. The model number can be found on the front of the unit, along with the words, “Back-UPS CS” and “APC.” In addition, one of the following numbers shows up on the bar code label located on the bottom of the unit: BK350, BK500, BK500BLK. The recalled power supply devices also have one of the following serial numbers – AB0048 through AB0251, BB0104 through BB0251, and JB0125 through JB0251 – which can be found on the bottom of the unit. Units with an “R” at the end of the serial number within the above ranges are not part of this recall. Retailers, computer and electrical distributors, and catalogs nationwide sold the power supply devices from November 2000 through December 2002 for between $70 and $130.
7. APC UPS Battery Back Up (BR1500G) – Back-UPS Pro 1500VA 10-outlet Uninterruptible Power Supply with Surge Protection and External Battery Pack (BR24BPG)
- The APC Back-UPS BR1500G offers guaranteed battery backup and surge protection for high performance computer systems, networks, external storage devices, game consoles and other electronics
- The UPS Backup includes premium features such as Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR), an LCD display, energy saving functionality, and PowerChute management software
- APFC compatibility- ensures electronics that have active PFC power requirements will not unexpectedly shutdown when switching from utility power to battery power during an outage.
- Power supply with 10 total outlets – 5 battery backup and surge, 5 surge only
- Surge Protector and Backup UPS with 3 year warranty and lifetime $150,000 Equipment Protection Policy
- Surge protector and battery pack BR24BPG provides even more runtime during outages if needed
8. APC Back-UPS Pro 700VA UPS Battery Backup & Surge Protector (BR700G)
- 700va / 420w battery backup uninterruptible power supply (UPS)
- 6 total outlets: 3 outlets provide ups power backup and surge protection
- 3 outlets offer surge protection only
- Automatic voltage regulation (AVR) maintains safe voltage conditions without using backup battery power
- When the power goes out, an APC battery backup with surge protection provides guaranteed power for computers, external hard drives and other electronics, including your wireless router so you can maintain a network connection for your iot devices when you need it most
- Typical recharge time: 12 hour(s)
Best solution for poor power regions and applications requiring longer runtimes.
The Back-UPS RS offers high performance protection for your business and office computer systems. It provides abundant battery backup power, allowing you to work through medium and extended length power outages. It also safeguards your equipment from damaging surges and spikes that travel along utility, phone and network lines. A distinguishing feature of the Back-UPS RS is automatic voltage regulation (AVR). AVR instantly adjusts both low and high voltages to safe levels, so you can work indefinitely during brownouts and overvoltage situations, saving the battery for power outages when you need it most. Award-winning shutdown software automatically powers down your computer system in the event of an extended power outage. Additional features like audible alarms, LED status indicators, user replaceable battery, push-button circuit breakers and plentiful outlets (including transformer-block spaced outlets) make the Back-UPS RS the perfect unit to protect your business’ productivity from the constant threat of power problems and lost data.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Apc Backups Office 350 for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!