Finding your suitable readers for acer monitor 251 is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for acer monitor 251 including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
904 reviews analysed
1. Acer R240HY bidx 23.8-Inch IPS HDMI DVI VGA (1920 x 1080) Widescreen Monitor
- 23.8″ Full HD IPS Widescreen with 1920 x 1080 resolution
- Response Time: 4ms, Refresh Rate: 60Hz, Pixel Pitch: 0.2745mm. 178 Degree Wide Viewing Angle, Display Colors: 16.7M
- The zero-frame design provides maximum visibility of the screen from edge-to-edge.
- Signal Inputs: 1 X HDMI, 1 x DVI (w/HDCP) & 1 x VGA. Does not support HDCP 2.2, the version this monitor supports is HDCP 1.4
- No picture visible using the osd menu, adjust brightness and contrast to maximum or reset to their default settings. Brightness is 250 nit
The Acer R Series 23.8″ wide viewing IPS display shows every detail clearly and vivid without color difference from any viewing angle. Its zero frame design puts no boundary on your visual enjoyment while the brushed hairline finish stand matches any environment . The Acer Z35 supports NVIDIA Ultra Low Motion Blur technology to make objects in motion sharp and clear, even at high refresh rates. You can turn on ULMB in the settings menu of your monitor. The Acer Z35 can support ULMB at 80Hz, 100Hz and 120Hz refresh rates. ULMB is not supported at refresh rates above 120Hz on the Z35.
2. Acer SB230 Bbix 23" Full HD (1920 x 1080) IPS Ultra-Thin Zero Frame Monitor with AMD Radeon FREESYNC Technology – 1ms | 75Hz Refresh (HDMI & VGA Ports)
3. Acer Predator XB273K Gpbmiipprzx 27" UHD (3840 x 2160) IPS NVIDIA G-SYNC Compatible Monitor with VESA Certified DisplayHDR 400, Quantum Dot, 144Hz, DCI-P3 , Delta E<1 (Display Port & HDMI Port),Black
- 27″ UHD 4K (3840 x 2160) Widescreen IPS NVIDIA G-SYNC Compatible Display
- Refresh Rate: 120Hz (OverClocking to 144Hz) – Using 2 Display Ports
- High Brightness and Contrast with VESA Certified DisplayHDR 400
- DCI-P3 90% Wide Color Gamut | Optimize Colors with Quantum Dot Technology | No Color Difference with Delta E<
- Ports: 2 x Display Port v1. 4, 2 x HDMI v2. 0 & 4 x USB 3. 0 Ports (Display Port & USB Cable Included)
Fasten your seatbelt: The Predator XB273K Ultra HD display with 4K resolution is all about no compromises on gaming performance, color or speed. This 27-inch (3840 x 2160) monitor combine’s jaw dropping specs including an IPS panel that supports blazing-fast 144Hz refresh rate. This G-SYNC Compatible monitor takes gameplay to the next level of smooth. Unleash gaming’s maximum potential to provide richer colors far beyond what has been previously possible. Experience something new. (UM.HX3AA.P03)
4. Acer CB242Y bir 23.8" Full HD (1920 x 1080) IPS Zero Frame Home Office Monitor with AMD Radeon FreeSync – 1ms VRB, 75Hz Refresh, Height Adjustable Stand with Tilt & Pivot (HDMI & VGA ports),Black
Enjoy an outstanding visual experience with an Acer CB242Y Zero Frame IPS monitor Designed with prosumers in mind this display features incredible images and colors Through AMD Radeon FreeSync technology the frame rate is determined by your graphics card not the fixed refresh rate of the monitor giving you a serious competitive edge Plus users can enjoy comfortable viewing experience while gaming via flicker-less and low dimming display The design saves space on your desk and lets you place multiple monitors side by side to build a seamless big-screen display (UM QB2AA 001)
5. Acer KA220HQ bi 22" (21.5” viewable) Full HD (1920 x 1080) TN Monitor (HDMI & VGA port),Black
The Acer KA220HQ bi 21. 5″ widescreen LCD with LED-backlit display combines stylish functionality with amazing 1920 x 1080 resolution, allowing you to enjoy high-definition entertainment in the comfort of your home. Incredible 100, 000, 000: 1 contrast ratio and rapid 5ms response time highlight the advanced technology, but this display is as well. The KA220HQ bi LCD also features HDMI & VGA ports for greater compatibility, a Kensington lock slot to protect your investment, and energy star compliance to help you save money and energy.
6. Acer KG241Q Pbiip 23.6" Full HD (1920 x 1080) TN 144Hz 1ms Monitor with AMD FREESYNC Technology (Display Port & 2 x HDMI)
- 23.6 inches Full HD (1920 x 1080) Widescreen TN Monitor with AMD Radeon FreeSync Technology
- 144Hz Refresh Rate
- Response Time: 1ms (G to G)
- Acer VisionCare Technologies. Dimensions without stand (W x H x D)-22.32 x 13.22 x 2.39 inches
- Ports: 1 x Display Port and 2 x HDMI (Includes HDMI Cable)
In competitive gaming, every frame matters. Introducing Acer’s KG241Q gaming monitor the Full HD resolution monitor that can keep up with your game play. Through AMD Radeon FreeSync technology, the game?s frame rate is determined by your graphics card, not the fixed refresh rate of the monitor, giving you a serious competitive edge. Plus, users can enjoy comfortable viewing experience while gaming via flicker less, low dimming and ComfyView display. The design saves space on your desk and lets you place multiple monitors side by side to build a seamless big screen display. (UM.UX1AA.P01).Operating Power Consumption (Energy Star) : 23 W.
7. Acer XR342CK Pbmiiqphuzx 34" Curved QHD (3440 x 1440) 100Hz Refresh Rate Monitor with AMD FREESYNC Technology (Display Port & 2 x HDMI 2.0 Ports),Black
- 34″ QHD (3440 x 1440) 1900R Curved Widescreen IPS Display with AMD FREESYNC Technology
- Refresh Rate: 100Hz – Using Display Port or HDMI 2.0
- Response Time: 1ms (MPRT)
- Acer VisionCare Technologies.VESA Compatibility – Mountable:100 x 100mm
- Ports: 1 x Display Port, 1 x Display Port Out, 2 x HDMI 2.0, 1 – USB 3.1 Type-C Port (Up) & 4 – USB 3.0 Ports (Down) – Display Port, HDMI & USB Cables Included
Introducing the Acer XR342CK display with a 34-inch curved IPS panel and 21: 9 UltraWide QHD resolution making your games, work and movies look as epic as possible. Special features like 100% sRGB and DTS Sound give you the perfect picture and entertaining experience while Picture-in-picture and daisy chaining multiple monitors together take your productivity to a new level. (UM. CX2AA. P01). Power: 56W. Viewing Angles = 172 Degrees Horizontal 178 Degrees Vertical .
8. Acer Predator XB271HU bmiprz 27" WQHD (2560×1440) NVIDIA G-SYNC IPS Monitor, (Display Port & HDMI Port, 144Hz), Black
- 27 Inches WQHD (2560 x 1440) widescreen with NVIDIA G SYNC technology
- Refresh Rate: 144Hz (overclocking to 165Hz) Using Display port
- Response time: 4ms, Pixel Pitch: 0. 233mm. Flicker less technology reduces annoying screen flickering that can cause eye strain when viewing the monitor for long periods.
- 2 x 2W speakers. Brightness: 350 nit. Panel technology: In plane switching (IPS) Technology. Tilt angle 5°to35°. swivel angle 60°. Maximum adjustable Height 5. 91 inches
- Signal inputs: 1 x HDMI (V1. 4) & 1 x Display Port. Viewing angle: 178° (H)/ 178° (V)
- Mounting Type: VESA compatibility Mountable 100 x 100mm
- NOTE:Kindly refer to the user manual provided as a PDF manual in the product description section
Fasten your seatbelt: Acer’s Predator XB271HU WQHD display is about to turbocharge your gaming experience. This monitor combines jaw dropping specs, IPS panel that supports 144Hz refresh rate, delivering an amazing gaming experience. Also, featuring NVIDIA G SYNC technology to eliminate screen tearing which provide gamers the epic gaming experience and help to secure the victory. Plus, built in eye protection and ergonomics allow you to press forward into battle without fatigue. (UM.HX1AA.010)
9. Acer KB272HL bix 27" Full HD (1920 x 1080) Acer VisionCare VA Monitor with Flicker-Less, BlueLight Filter and AMD FREESYNC Technology (HDMI & VGA Port)
10. Acer Nitro VG220Q bmiix 21.5" Full HD (1920 x 1080) Zero Frame IPS Gaming Monitor with AMD Radeon FREESYNC Technology – 1ms VRB | 75Hz Refresh (2 x HDMI Ports & 1 x VGA)
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Acer Monitor 251 for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!