I want to tell college students:
1. Never buy a Atom/Celeron/Pentium/Athlon/ARM laptop, they look cheap now, but they only worth 1/10 of its price after one year; For Core/Xeon/Ryzen, they worth 1/2 after four years
2. Never buy a Chromebook, they are difficult to repair, and they do not support bios flash (or you can hack with mrchromebox), they support rare software from chromebrew, if you really understand computer science, you will find crouton is just a toy, they hold outdated hardware from mobile phone, but you can pay the same price to buy a used laptop with a real solid state hard drive from your classmate
3. Never buy a laptop with Optimus, they are very difficult to use under Linux and Hackintosh, fortunately, no a single Chromebook support Optimus
We spent many hours on research to finding acer c-100, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best acer c-100, you should not miss this article. acer c-100 coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 10 acer c-100 by our suggestions
972 reviews analysed
1. Acer XR342CK Pbmiiqphuzx 34" Curved QHD (3440 x 1440) 100Hz Refresh Rate Monitor with AMD FREESYNC Technology (Display Port & 2 x HDMI 2.0 Ports),Black
- 34″ QHD (3440 x 1440) 1900R Curved Widescreen IPS Display with AMD FREESYNC Technology
- Refresh Rate: 100Hz – Using Display Port or HDMI 2.0
- Response Time: 1ms (MPRT)
- Acer VisionCare Technologies.VESA Compatibility – Mountable:100 x 100mm
- Ports: 1 x Display Port, 1 x Display Port Out, 2 x HDMI 2.0, 1 – USB 3.1 Type-C Port (Up) & 4 – USB 3.0 Ports (Down) – Display Port, HDMI & USB Cables Included
Introducing the Acer XR342CK display with a 34-inch curved IPS panel and 21: 9 UltraWide QHD resolution making your games, work and movies look as epic as possible. Special features like 100% sRGB and DTS Sound give you the perfect picture and entertaining experience while Picture-in-picture and daisy chaining multiple monitors together take your productivity to a new level. (UM. CX2AA. P01). Power: 56W. Viewing Angles = 172 Degrees Horizontal 178 Degrees Vertical .
2. 2018 Newest Acer CB3-532 15.6" HD Chromebook with 3x Faster WiFi, Intel Dual-Core Celeron N3060 up to 2.48GHz, 2GB RAM, 16GB SSD, HDMI, USB 3.0, Webcam, 12-Hours Battery, Chrome OS
- This chromebook is 15.6 inch notouch screen
- Intel HD Graphics 400 with shared graphics memory
- Intel Celeron Dual-Core N3060 1.6 GHz, Up to 2.48GHz
- 2GB DDR3L 1600 MHz
- 16GB eMMC Flash Memory, No Optical drive
- SD card reader
- 1 x USB 2.0
- 1 x USB 3.0
- 1 x HDMI
- 1 x Headphone output/Microphone input combo . Bluetooth4.0, 802.11ac, HD Webcam
- Chrome OS, Only 2.76 lb, Color: White
Google Chrome OS 11.6″ multitouch screen for hands-on control. Typical 1366 x 768 HD resolution. IPS technology for wide viewing angles. Energy-efficient LED backlight. Intel Celeron processor N3060 Entry-level dual-core processor for general e-mail, Internet and productivity tasks. 2GB system memory for basic multitasking 16GB eMMC flash memory. This ultracompact memory system is ideal for mobile devices and applications, providing enhanced storage capabilities, streamlined data management, quick boot-up times and support for high-definition video playback. Intel HD Graphics 400 Weighs 2.76 lbs. and measures 0.8″ thin Ultraportable design, featuring a smaller screen size and omitting the DVD/CD drive to achieve the compact form factor. 3-cell lithium ion battery. The Corning Gorilla glass display resists scratches and withstands minor impact damage. Bluetooth interface syncs with compatible devices 1 USB 3.0 port maximizes the latest high-speed devices. Also includes 1 USB 2.0 port to connect more accessories and peripherals. The USB 3.0 port is backward-compatible with USB 2.0 devices (at 2.0 speeds). HDMI output expands your viewing options Built-in media reader for simple photo transferSupports SD memory card formats. Next-Gen Intel Wireless-AC connectivity (2×2, 867 Mbps)Connect to a Wireless-AC router for nearly 6x the speed, more capacity and wider coverage than Wireless-N (150 Mbps). Backward-compatible with other Wi-Fi networks and hotspots. Built-in HD webcam with microphone Additional ports Headphone/microphone combo jack. Note: This Chromebook does not include a built-in DVD/CD drive.
3. Acer SB220Q bi 21.5″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) IPS Ultra-Thin Zero Frame Monitor (HDMI & VGA Port)
4. Acer R240HY bidx 23.8-Inch IPS HDMI DVI VGA (1920 x 1080) Widescreen Monitor
- 23.8″ Full HD IPS Widescreen with 1920 x 1080 resolution
- Response Time: 4ms, Refresh Rate: 60Hz, Pixel Pitch: 0.2745mm. 178 Degree Wide Viewing Angle, Display Colors: 16.7M
- The zero-frame design provides maximum visibility of the screen from edge-to-edge.
- Signal Inputs: 1 X HDMI, 1 x DVI (w/HDCP) & 1 x VGA. Does not support HDCP 2.2, the version this monitor supports is HDCP 1.4
- No picture visible using the osd menu, adjust brightness and contrast to maximum or reset to their default settings. Brightness is 250 nit
The Acer R Series 23.8″ wide viewing IPS display shows every detail clearly and vivid without color difference from any viewing angle. Its zero frame design puts no boundary on your visual enjoyment while the brushed hairline finish stand matches any environment . The Acer Z35 supports NVIDIA Ultra Low Motion Blur technology to make objects in motion sharp and clear, even at high refresh rates. You can turn on ULMB in the settings menu of your monitor. The Acer Z35 can support ULMB at 80Hz, 100Hz and 120Hz refresh rates. ULMB is not supported at refresh rates above 120Hz on the Z35.
5. Acer Aspire TC-895-UA92 Desktop, 10th Gen Intel Core i5-10400 6-Core Processor, 12GB 2666MHz DDR4, 512GB NVMe M.2 SSD, 8X DVD, 802.11ax WiFi 6, USB 3.2 Type C, Windows 10 Home
- 10th Generation Intel Core i5-10400 6-Core Processor (Up to 4.3GHz)
- 12GB 2666MHz DDR4 Memory | 512GB NVMe M.2 SSD | 8X DVD-Writer Double-Layer Drive (DVD-RW)
- Intel Wireless Wi-Fi 6 AX200 802.11ax Dual-Band 2.4GHz and 5GHz featuring 2×2 MU-MIMO technology | Bluetooth 5.1 | 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet LAN
- 1 – USB 3.2 Type C Gen 1 port (up to 5 Gbps) (Front) | 5 – USB 3.2 Gen 1 Ports (1 Front and 4 Rear) | 2 – USB 2.0 Ports (Rear) | 2 – HDMI Ports
- Windows 10 Home (USB Keyboard and Mouse Included)
Acer Aspire TC-895-UA92 Desktop PC comes with these specs: 10th Generation Intel Core i5-10400 6-Core Processor 2.9GHz with Turbo Boost 2.0 Technology up to 4.3GHz, Windows 10 Home, 12GB DDR4 2666MHz RAM Memory, Intel UHD Graphics 630, 8x DVD Writer Double Layer Drive (DVD-RW), 512GB NVMe M.2 SSD, High Def Audio with 5.1-Channel Surround Sound Support, 1 – USB 3.2 Type C Gen 1 port (up to 5 Gbps) (Front), 1 – USB 3.2 Gen 1 port (Front), 4 – USB 3.2 Gen 1 ports (Rear), 2 – USB 2.0 ports (Rear), 2 – HDMI ports (Rear), Intel Wireless Wi-Fi 6 AX200 802.11ax Dual-Band 2.4GHz and 5GHz featuring 2×2 MU-MIMO technology, 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet LAN (RJ 45 port), Bluetooth 5.1, 300W power supply, USB Keyboard and Mouse, 17.2 lbs. | 7.8 kg (system unit only), 1 Year Parts and Labor Limited Warranty with Toll Free Tech Support (DT.BF2AA.002)
6. Acer Predator XB271HU bmiprz 27" WQHD (2560×1440) NVIDIA G-SYNC IPS Display, (Display Port & HDMI Port, 144Hz)
Fasten your seatbelt: Acer’s Predator XB271HU WQHD display is about to turbocharge your gaming experience. This monitor combines jaw dropping specs, IPS panel that supports 144Hz refresh rate, delivering an amazing gaming experience. Also, featuring NVIDIA G-SYNC technology to eliminate screen tearing which provide gamers the epic gaming experience and help to secure the victory. Plus, built-in eye protection and ergonomics allow you to press forward into battle without fatigue. Store the LCD monitor in a room with a temperature of -20° to 60° C (-4° to 140° F).
7. Acer Chromebook 315, Intel Celeron N4000, 15.6" Full HD IPS Touch Display, 4GB LPDDR4, 32GB eMMC, Gigabit WiFi, Google Chrome, CB315-3HT-C296
- Chromebook runs on Chrome OS – an operating system by Google that is built for the way we live today. It comes with built-in virus protection, updates automatically*, boots up in seconds and continues to stay fast over time. (*Internet connection is required).
- All the Google apps you know and love come standard on every Chromebook, which means you can edit, download, and convert Microsoft Office files in Google Docs, Sheets and Slides.
- Get access to more than 2 million Android apps from Google Play to learn and do more.
- Chromebooks come with built-in storage for offline access to your most important files and an additional 100GB of Google Drive space to ensure that all of your files are backed up automatically.
- CB315-3HT-C296 comes with 15. 6” Full HD Touch IPS Display, Intel Celeron N4000, 4GB LPDDR4 Memory, 32GB eMMC, Google Chrome and Up to 12. 5-hours Battery Life.
Acer Chromebook 315 CB315-3HT-C296 comes with these high level specs: Intel Celeron N4000 Dual-Core Processor 1. 1GHz with Intel Burst Technology up to 2. 6GHz, Google Chrome Operating System, 15. 6″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) Multi-touch widescreen LED-backlit IPS display, Intel UHD Graphics, 4GB On-Board LPDDR4 Memory, 32GB eMMC, Intel Wireless-AC 9560 802. 11ac Gigabit WiFi which can deliver up to 1. 73Gbps throughput when using 160Mhz channels (Dual-Band 2. 4GHz and 5GHz), Bluetooth 5. 0, HD Webcam (1280 x 720) with 88 degree wide angle lens supporting High Dynamic Range (HDR), 2 – USB Type-C ports USB 3. 1 Gen 1 (up to 5 Gbps) DisplayPort over USB Type-C, USB Charging & DC-in, 2 – USB 3. 1 Gen 1 ports, Lithium-Ion Battery, Up to 12. 5-hours Battery Life, 3. 59 lbs. | 1. 63 kg (system unit only) (NX. HKCAA. 003)
8. Acer Aspire TC-865-NESelecti3 Desktop, 8th Gen Intel Core i3-8100, 8GB DDR4, 1TB HDD, 8X DVD, 802.11ac WiFi, Windows 10 Home 64-Bit
- 8th Generation Intel Core i3-8100 Processor (3.6GHz)
- 8GB DDR4 2666MHz Memory, 1TB 7200RPM SATA Hard Drive &
- 8X DVD-Writer Double-Layer Drive (DVD-RW)
- 802.11ac Wi-Fi, Gigabit Ethernet LAN &
- Bluetooth 5.0
- 1 – USB 3.1 Type C Gen 2 port (up to 10 Gbps), 1 – USB 3.1 Gen 2 Port, 2 – USB 3.1 Gen 1 Ports, 4 – USB 2.0 Ports &
- 2 – HDMI Ports &
- 1 – VGA Port
- Windows 10 Home
9. Acer Predator Helios 300 Gaming Laptop, Intel Core i5-9300H, GeForce GTX 1660 Ti, 15.6" Full HD 120Hz Display, 3ms Response Time, 8GB DDR4, 512GB PCIe NVMe SSD, Backlit Keyboard, PH315-52-588F,Black
- 9th Generation Intel Core i5-9300H 4-Core Processor (Up to 4.1GHz) with Windows 10 Home 64 Bit
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 Ti Graphics with 6 GB of dedicated GDDR6 VRAM
- 15.6″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) Widescreen LED-backlit IPS display (120Hz Refresh Rate, 3ms Overdrive Response Time, 300nit Brightness & 72% NTSC)
- 8GB DDR4 2666MHz Memory, 512GB PCIe NVMe SSD (2 x PCIe M.2 Slots | 1 Slot Open for Easy Upgrades) & 1 – Available Hard Drive Bay
- Backlit Keyboard | LAN: Killer Gaming Network E2500 | Wireless: Killer DoubleShot Pro Wireless-AX 1650 WiFi 6 802.11ac | 4th Gen All-Metal AeroBlade 3D Fan
Acer Predator Helios 300 PH315-52-588F Gaming Laptop comes with these high level specs: 9th Generation Intel Core i5-9300H 4-Core Processor 2.4GHz with Turbo Boost Technology up to 4.1GHz, 15.6″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) widescreen LED-backlit IPS display, 120Hz Refresh Rate, 16:9 aspect ratio, 3ms Overdrive Response Time, 300nit Brightness, 72% NTSC, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 Ti with 6GB of dedicated GDDR6 VRAM, 8GB DDR4 2666MHz Memory, 512GB PCIe NVMe SSD (2 x PCIe M.2 Slots | 1 Slot Available), 1 – Available Hard Drive Bay, Waves MaxxAudio sound technology, featuring MaxxBass, MaxxVolume, MaxxDialog and hyper-realistic 3D Audio using Waves Nx, Acer True Harmony Technology, Two Built-in Stereo Speakers, Acer Purified.Voice technology with two built-in microphones, Killer Double Shot Pro Wireless-AX 1650 802.11ac WiFi 6 featuring 2×2 MU-MIMO technology (Dual-Band 2.4GHz and 5GHz), Killer Ethernet E2500 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet LAN, HD Webcam (1280 x 720) supporting Super High Dynamic Range (SHDR), 1 – USB 3.1 Type C Gen 2 port (up to 10 Gbps), 3 – USB 3.1 Gen 1 Ports (One with Power-off Charging), 1 – HDMI 2.0 Port with HDCP Support, 1 – Mini Display Port 1.4, Backlit Keyboard, Lithium Ion Battery, Up to 6-hours Battery Life, 5.07 lbs. | 2.3 kg (system unit only) (NH.Q5MAA.004)
10. Acer C720-2103 Chromebook (11.6-Inch, Intel Celeron, 2GB DDR3L, 16GB SSD)
Acer C720-2103 Chromebook comes with these high level specs: Intel Celeron Processor 2995U, Google Chrome Operating System, 11.6″ HD Widescreen CineCrystal LED-backlit Display, Intel HD Graphics with 128MB of dedicated system memory, 2048MB DDR3L SDRAM Memory, 16GB SSD Drive, Secure Digital (SD) Card, Acer InviLink Nullify 802.11a/b/g/n (MIMO Dual-Band 2.4Ghz & 5GHz) Wireless LAN, Bluetooth 4.0, Built-In HD Webcam, 1 – USB 3.0 Port, 1 – USB 2.0 Port, 1 – HDMI Port, 3-Cell Li-Polymer Battery (3950 mAh), Up to 8.5-hours Battery Life, 2.76 lbs. | 1.25 kg (system unit only) (NX.SHEAA.006)
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Reviewed in the United States on September 15, 2019
I want to tell college students:
Reviewed in the United States on June 28, 2016
Efficient energy saver
Good audio and visual quality
For me it is way better than a regular laptop
Give you the opportunity to reset it to factory default if you are blasted by some bad malware. One had changed my screen, I then reset my Chromebook in less than 2 minutes, it was like new, like I had never got INFECTED.
It is as fast as an Iphone!
There are so many adds and apps one can use. Awesome.
Not enough memory space provided for offline files, however, one can use google drive. I don't like using google drive for everything. One can also use flash drive.
Reviewed in the United States on March 22, 2016
Reviewed in the United States on November 8, 2016
Main Problems with it: You can't use Microsoft programs but you can use google docs/slides/sheets. They work fine except for when you use sheets, you get into data analysis and sheets with a lot of data (over a hundred rows per page, multiple pages, and numerous formulas used). Also, saving as a word doc or PowerPoint will most definitely mess with the formatting but if that isn't a problem for you, then I highly recommend this product. I got around it by fixing up an old PC desktop which I use for excel and formatting word documents before submitting them for school (senior in college).
All in all if you can get over not using Microsoft programs this is the perfect choice.
Side notes: You can use caps lock (alt+search key)
I did have an ASUS 2 in one flip and I liked it for a bit but then it started to slow down and crash periodically. My thoughts are that for a computer with such a small processor and memory, things like touch screen and Microsoft slow them down too much (just an opinion).
Reviewed in the United States on December 5, 2016
I use my chromebook for homework, programming, I used it in my Linux course for labs (didn't have to use school craptops!) and for Skype and movies and.
For the low price I paid, I am very satisfied with my order. The only thing I could ask for is better battery life..
Reviewed in the United States on April 1, 2020
Reviewed in the United States on April 2, 2020
I was not looking for new but was hoping for more than fell off the back of a truck
Reviewed in the United States on September 28, 2016
Top international reviews
Reviewed in Mexico on July 28, 2016
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Acer C100 for you.Please don't forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!