Finding your suitable readers for 80mm pwm cooling fan dyantron is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for 80mm pwm cooling fan dyantron including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
925 reviews analysed
1. Noctua NF-A8 PWM, Premium Quiet Fan, 4-Pin (80mm, Brown)
- Premium quiet fan, 80x80x25 mm, 12V, 4-pin PWM, max. 2200 RPM, max. 17.7 dB(A), >
- 150,000 h MTTF
- Award-winning 80x25mm A-series fan with Flow Acceleration Channels and Advanced Acoustic Optimisation frame for superior quiet cooling performance
- 8cm format is ideal for compact PC cases (HTPC, ITX, Small Form Factor) and other chassis (intake & exhaust), replacement fan for NAS and other devices, etc.
- 4-pin PWM version for automatic speed control via 4-pin PWM fan headers, broad 450-2200rpm speed range (1750rpm max. with supplied Low-Noise Adaptor)
- Includes anti-vibration mounts, fan screws, Low-Noise Adaptor, extension cable and y-cable for running two PWM fans on the same header
2. AC Infinity MULTIFAN S1, Quiet 80mm USB Fan for Receiver DVR Playstation Xbox Computer Cabinet Cooling
- Ultra-quiet USB fan designed to cool various electronics and components.
- Features a multi-speed controller to set the fan’s speed to optimal noise and airflow levels.
- Dual-ball bearings have a lifespan of 67,000 hours and allows the fans to be laid flat or stand upright.
- USB plug can power the fan through USB ports found behind popular AV electronics and game consoles.
- Dimensions: 3.2 x 3.2 x 1 in. | Airflow: 26 CFM | Noise: 17 dBA | Bearings: Dual Ball
3. Arctic F8 Silent – Ultra-Quiet 80 mm Case Fan | Silent Cooler with Standard Case I Almost Inaudible | Push- or Pull Configuration Possible
- Greater efficiency – less noise at higher airflow: at low fan speed, The motor noise is key A motor developed In Germany with a new alloy/lubricant combination reduced friction and noise
- Innovative DESIGN enables quiet and efficient ventilation: The innovative design of the fan blades improves the airflow and facilitates a highly efficient ventilation The impeller was designed with a focus on minimzing the noise level yet delivering the desired airflow and pressure
- Different installation: exhaust hot air out of the case intake cool air into the case 3-pin connector for mainboard and Power supply that also works with 4-pin headers
- Long service life: The PWM function allows the motherboard to run the fan precisely at its necessary speed
- Two way installation: blow warm air out of the case, draw cool air into your case
Arctic offers innovative solutions incessantly – Changing impossible user requirements into new. Always focused on our customers, Arctic is devoted to deliver excellence through a strong dedication and a high Sense of commitment. In light of the ever-changing consumer landscapes, we Aspire to continue to expand and diversify our products and solutions. From computer cooling and peripherals to audio and digital home entertainment, we strive to enrich people’s lives by creating innovative, user friendly yet affordable products with a great value of benefit. For us value for money is a key factor – a constant our customers rely on.
4. be quiet! Pure Wings 2 80mm, BL044, Cooling Fan
- Seven airflow-optimized fan blades that reduce noise-generating turbulence. Air flow – 26.3 CFM. Noise level – 18.2 decibels
- Long life rifle-bearing gives an operating lifetime of 80, 000 hours
- Even at maximum speed, operates at only 18.2Db(a)
- Especially recommended for use in air cooling setups
The pure Wings 2 80mm fans bring famous be quiet! Silent cooling to entry level computing, yet are also appropriate for gaming and multimedia systems. The most important features include:
seven airflow-optimized fan blades that reduce noise-generating turbulence
long life rifle-bearing gives an operating lifetime of 80, 000 hours
even at maximum speed, operates at only 18.2Db(a)
especially recommended for use in air cooling setups
product conception, design and quality control in germany
combining outstanding reliability, quiet operation, and a great price-for-performance ratio, pure Wings 2 80mm is unique in its class. They are the ultimate reason to put well-known be quiet! Silent cooling in your PC.
5. Noctua NF-R8 redux-1800, 3-Pin, High Performance Cooling Fan with 1800RPM (80mm, Grey)
- Renowned NF-R8 high-end 80x25mm 12V fan, more than 100 awards and recommendations from international computer hardware websites and magazines, hundreds of thousands of satisfied users
- Highly optimised low-noise design with outstanding quietness of operation, static pressure and airflow (CFM), ideal for chassis ventilation, cooling fan replacement for NAS and other devices, etc.
- 1800rpm 3-pin version with excellent balance of performance and quietness, speed can be controlled with optional NA-SRC10 Low-Noise Adaptors or by reducing voltage
- Streamlined redux edition: proven Noctua quality at an attractive price point, wide range of optional accessories (anti-vibration mounts, S-ATA adaptors, y-splitters, extension cables, etc.)
- Trusted premium brand, time-tested SSO bearing system with more than 150,000 hours service life (MTTF) and 6-year manufacturer’s warranty
6. Arctic BioniX P120 (Red) – Pressure-optimised 120 mm Gaming Fan with PWM Sharing Technology (PST)
The Bionix P120 fan features Completely redesigned fan blades and is optimized for high static pressure. Thus, the Bionix P120 is especially effective when used on heatsinks and with higher air resistance. The wide RPM range from 200 to 2100 RPM can be regulated seamlessly and synchronously with other fans thanks to ARCTIC PWM Sharing Technology (PST). the newly developed motor with a low coil temperature significantly increases the life span of the fan.
7. APEVIA AF58S-BK 80mm 4pin Molex + 3pin Motherboard Silent Black Case Fan – Connect to Power Supply or Motherboard (5-pk)
Improve cooling and airflow to your case/system with this Apevia 80mm x 80mm x 25mm black silent case fan. It offers incredible cooling and abundant airflow to increase the longevity and stability of the system and components. Super quiet and powerful, ideal for PC cooling.
8. Bgears b-Blaster 80mm 2 Ball Bearing High Speed Extreme Airflow Fan
- 2 Ball Bearing fan for Extended Life and High Performance
- Extreme Speed with Excellent Airflow
- Ideal for PC CASE, POWER SUPPLY and CPU heat sink
- 3 pin 3 lead wire connector with Fan Speed signal output
- Includes 3 to 4 pin Molex adapter for direct connect to Power Supply
- High speed 3500RPM 2 ball bearing long lifespan
- Airflow upto o 62 CFM
- Include 3 pin to 4 pin Molex converter and 4 screws
- 12V DC fan
Bgears b-Blaster 80mm 2 ball bearing high performance fan. Extreme Speed at 3500 RPM with Excellent Airflow of up to 62 CFM. 3 pin 3 wires connector with fan speed signal output. Include a 3 to 4 pin Molex adapter for direct connection to Power Supply. 4 screws included. Customer Service: Supportatbgears.com or call 510-657-7252. RMA Service: RMAatbgears.com or call 510-657-7252.
9. Kingwin 80mm CF-08LB Silent Fan, For Computer Cases, CPU Coolers, Long Life Bearing, Quiet Efficient Cooling, and Provide Excellent Ventilation for PC Cases-[Black]
Advanced series 80mm x80mm long life bearing performance fan
10. ARCTIC P14 Silent – Pressure-optimised Extra Quiet 140 mm Fan
Optimized for static pressure
during the development of the new P14 silent, special emphasis was placed on a focused airstream and thus a high static pressure. The fan guarantees extremely efficient cooling, even with increased air resistance. Therefore, the P14 silent is particularly suitable for use on heatsinks and radiators.
lower power consumption new P14 silent fan is powered by an updated motor and runs much more Efficiently than its predecessors. This saves energy and lowers the coil temperature without compromising the performance.
high quality bearing
thanks to an alloy/lubricant combination developed In Germany, friction within the bearing is reduced and greater efficiency is achieved. As a result, there is less heat Development as well as less bearing noise, which means you can enjoy a longer service life from your fan.
virtually silent motor
at low fan speed, the motor is the main source of unwanted noise. A motor developed In Germany with an enhanced bearing reduces friction and noise.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found 80Mm Pwm Cooling Fan Dyantron for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!